It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Process

page: 157
<< 154  155  156   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 05:57 AM
link   
THE ASCENSION PROCESS

I think something much more sinister than ascension is going on here. My very first instinct in all this was that the main objective was to "trap" the human spirit. If Id continued with this the Greys would at some point of ascension rip the very spirit out of me. Yet my mind was manipulatd away from my true beliefs.

I was told by TSOL that when this Great Battle comes with the Greys (and reptilians) that I would ascend and fight with my Master powers. I now think all that would have happened is that Id have been beamed up onto a Grey ship, a prison ship. We have discussed at length on many threads "Can aliens take our souls", well Im not sure but what I created in HCR, the love that is released in meditation they can steal. This love is very close to the human inner spirit.

The Greys know their end is in sight and they need a supply of this spirit to keep them alive. Due to the coming ascension they will have to trap as many humans that can perfrom HCR well and then scuttle off into the Universe.
I also think they have put implants in abductees that work as physic blockages. These stop people becoming aware of ascension, Greys don't want people to become aware. We need to practise meditation to work on these blockages and enable us to become more spiritually aware.
This is so hard because they are one step ahead of us, they read our minds. My mind in the last 2 months has been totally manipulated by an outside force. The level of manipulation is immense and the only weapon's we have against this are free will and becoming more spiritually aware.

If in meditation you find that like me you are visited by Greys in your 3rd eye there is a way to get rid of them. You must imagine waves and waves of violet light filling your chakras then send it out to them. Send it out when you breath in, this helps as the air you breath in pushes out the the violet at them. Imagine it filling your body when you breath out because at this point your body is a vacuum and can accomodate the violet light.
Breath in imagine violet leaving your chakras, breath out imagine it entering your chakras. This is a defensive form of action and should not be used in normal meditation. You should remain calm whilst doing this. DO NOT send out white light at them as Drakiir told me to do, this is what they want!

It is true the Greys can't fight our spirit, they are 2,500 years ahead of us in the technology front, yet still our spiritis greater.

I ask you again Paul about your glossary prophesy.

" The prophesy lies within the heart, but to retrieve this prophesy the heart must be shattered".

This was told to me by another Grey abductee (not my partner someone else) sounds like it is to me. Is this your true prophesy Paul.?

I see now that every question I ever asked about the Greys and the Andromedan Council was ignored. It was ALL ignored and now I see why.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Well, at first this thread was refreshing, now it has become depressing. I in no way hold any grudge to anyone who has posted here. In fact I would like to thank all for their participation as it has helped me on my path.

I have held off from posting here for weeks. Not wanting to be involved in the crossfire discussion forced me into a position of observance. From this observance I have seen many emotions and these emotions appear to me to be ever changing at an even faster rate everyday.

Now to let out some of what I have been feeling lately about Earth, Humanity, and our emotions.

Although I have no tangible proof I believe the whole of our planet is changing. I would say it is changing in such a way that we could never put our finger on how. For the longest time I have had dreams or visions of light beings. I have been shown that I will become one of these beings, and also lead to believe it was my choice. This choice was made long ago. All I can say is that I will do what I believe to be righteous.

Now let me be honest here and say that I am having a hard time letting go of my own ego, yet I know it is what I must do. I am better than none, and none are better than I. I feel love all around me. I see hate abound. Despair and joy are everywhere. Without all of this I could not be who I am. This has lead me to think that nothing I do now will alter the way things will happen. Sure I can change little things but not the big picture.

I guess what I am getting at is I feel I need to reach out to others who are having similar feelings. I wish to share, but feeling that this thread has become something that I can not be sure I wish to participate in.

And finally I want to thank Mr. Green for a studious mind. I would also suggest that you, (Mr. Green) since you have proven to me that you are capable, start a new thread. I for one will follow as I feel drawn to your ideals. Ignore nobody. Give everyone a chance to speak, share, and be heard- then discuss.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Eevee

Good catch that sure is strange.

This thread should stay open as a lesson. Sure was a huge lesson for me, I am a Freelance I only need to seek my inner self to become spiritually aware to help serve others. I sure aint falling for some Scientology/Cult again.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by badmatty

Well, at first this thread was refreshing, now it has become depressing. I in no way hold any grudge to anyone who has posted here. In fact I would like to thank all for their participation as it has helped me on my path.

Yes this thread was refreshing at the start but we were all lead a merry dance by Darcon. He at no point was interested in our quest for answers to ascension this thread was a recruiting ground for TSOL. I for one feel very angry about this and we all should.
Lets not be depressed lets all move threads like you requested. I don't want to start yet another thread we must leave room for others but we can all join my" Is skunk works ascending" thread. I can totally understand why people can't bring themselves to post on this thread.

This thread has also helped me in realizing people are not what they always make themselves out to be. I will now take a little more time before I trust people which may be a shame but a necessity.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You got U2U, Well you will have last one I messed up doh...

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yes I am just a Freelance meditator no strings, no BS just me meditation and a better stress free life

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Infadel
over the past year i have been feeling some amasing things.

about a month after that i met an older man, 58, who introduces me to the supernatural, metaphysical and the TRUTH.

for the last.....5-8 months, my mind has been feeling......abnormal, lighter (hard to explain), faster and this weird chill that runs between my spine and my brain. i know these aren't physical symptoms, because on my last check-up i asked my docter about it, and he trys to tell me "if u quit thinking about it, it will go away", i only said one thing to him, "i think about it because i feel it, i dont feel it because i think about it", he go's all doctorial and i feel compelled just to walk away, and i did.

~follow your conscience~
~breakthrough comes with acceptance~

We can travel to the future spiritually. I can, you can. Some have and got caught, some will never and refuse to even try. Our souls are rearching to go beyond a "wall". The environment is collapsing, and the aliens are keeping the public unaware, fighting amongst ourselves over petty issues. You need to already be aware of this. The pollution, along with chemical trails in the sky, and cloud seeding.. this mix is going to hold our planet hostage. We will slowly "devolve" to adapt to the precipitating pollution, and rising sea levels. You may decide to move out of the UK. Same with Japan, Hawaii. For those left.. your spirit is trying to reach them. A link to the past, a better life. Once you've established solid "mind" with the spiritual race of the future, Aliens can telepathically sense you, and place a burden upon you to remain there, in spirit.

With this new awareness, your spirit must break that burden from the Aliens. They are not God, they should not have control.. allow your awareness to increase. You may experiences startling nightmares, greater awareness of humanity's losses, being in touch with your inner spirit, and greater awareness of the Greys phenomenon. The best thing you can do is to talk IT ALL OUT to other supportive people whom you know and share a connection with. There are some races of Zeta who are good, but there are others who interfere with our journey and will usurp our abilities of telepathy and hold us in repetitive fear.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Kinesis]

posted on Apr, 2 2008 @ 05:11 AM
link   
By request, this thread is being closed. If anyone has any objections to this, please let myself or any other Skunk Works mod or ADMIN know.

TheBorg
Forum Moderator

top topics

<< 154  155  156   >>

join