It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Process

page: 156
<< 153  154  155    157 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Yes use my mood if you wish

I sent Drakiir an email but don't think it will change his mind. I just hope he don't do nothing stupid. Makes you think of all them suicides in Wales

Paul_Richards needs locking up. He is not safe not even on the Internet

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So let's see if I got this straight, Paul Richards has been writing and directing y'all with the following promises and fantasies, and one of y'all is a sixteen year old boy? How old is Paul Richards? Where is TO?

The Solist Masters have no special power over the discarnate Saints. We can't make them do what we want at our whim. They come to us and strive to be intimate with us simply because it is their desire to do so.

The reason for the attraction is because discarnate Saints find intense emotional and sensual satisfaction from being intimate with God Realized Masters; even those who are not amplified in The Light and are in the flesh. The Saints simply use their energies to slightly amplify the respective pre-Ascended Masters' Soul Energy Signature (SES) or particular spiritual presence, and thereby feel the Masters' energy clearly.

All the e-mail correspondence about erotic, even orgiastic wedding preparations (we haven't even addressed the main event of the The First Gathering - which I hear will be quite extraordinary) on the future Higher World of Theta Organia: is being orchestrated by discarnate Saints. And the vast majority of them who will be incarnate on T.O. will, of their own volition, be in FEMALE Avataric Forms.

The sexual submission aspect of the Saints to Elders is also their choice. They decide to do so because they find intense pleasure from uniting with the purified sexual energies of Elder Masters.

So it has nothing to do with a handful of sex starved men manipulating spirits into doing their bidding, which is silly when one actually considers that notion with any depth.

And it has all to do with the fact that discarnate Saints desire - no, a better word for that would be CRAVE - intimacy - especially sexual intimacy - with the energies of Elder Masters.

That is the reason why Saints Alexa and Alia want to have an Orgiastic Thetan Style Wedding with me as the "wedding consort" of Alexa, Elder Andros as the "wedding consort" of Alia, and Elder Andariel (our wedding minister) to have Saint Anthros as her "wedding consort."

It doesn't stop there.

Elder Andros and Saint Alia have announced their own wedding plans for T.O. How that will pan out with Alia already being officially wed to Alexa by that juncture is something that a number of us still have to work out.

One big happy family I guess.

*LOL*

Moreover, Saint Alia also wants to have an Orgiastic Thetan Style Wedding, as opposed to the nude but more conservative Standard Thetan Style Wedding.

The latest buzz is that the two main alien Archangels in TSOL, Saint Amanda Aurali (pronounced Aura-lie) and Saint Arlah also wish to wed in an Orgiastic Thetan Style Wedding, with me and Elder Arthur to participate as their "wedding consorts" respectively.

So if you wish to accuse us of being sex starved men who seek to manipulate Saints on the Seventh Plane (which is laughable), then I suggest you first ascertain the reasons why those Saints are interested in pursuing intimate relations with us in the first place. *L*

Discarnate Saints find lust and sexual irresponsibility disgusting. In light of that, it is our advanced purity, our Unity Quotients, not lust, not being sex starved, that are the reasons behind (pun intended) their attraction in the first place to Elder Masters.

You and psycho81 (and all the other people who seek to character assassinate Solist Masters) may believe whatever you wish.

Regardless, the above is the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

I Remain,
Avadar/Paul Richard
TheSocietyOfLight.org

Mr. Richards can dance around the finer points all he wants, but still, it comes down to sex being promised in the next world, and he's promising it to a sixteen year old, who must remain pure while here, but will receive "benefits" there. Tough decision for a sixteen year old;

and Darcon if you're reading this, you had better straighten this out pronto and get away from Mr. Richards, who for all you know is an old perv, lives in his mother's basement, weighs 400 lbs, is on disability due to that, and couldn't get a date if his life depended on it. His influence on you promising you powers and "perks" is sucking you into a really dangerous scenario. When if he tells you that the "earthly" TO is at his place? Or that the place of departure is his place? Would you go over there? Is he a "Master" and you're an Elder? Hmmmmm Really, really warped stuff.

I say, BAN Paul Richards, what say y'all?

STM

[edit on 3/31/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

When I get startling new about something, my first instinct is to act on it. Like cloud seeding for instance. This will spell the ruin of the planet. Large dark cloud collecting up 100x its weight in airborn pollutants, raining down acidic sludge and rust coloured snow. China is already cloud seeding in full force to try and clear their polluted air for the coming Olympics, and they know not what they're doing. Silver is toxic, and somebody develop rashes and other reactions when exposed to silver, it's a neurotoxin. These aerosols will also collect sulfur, lead, and other bacterial contaminents before they precipitate that filth all over God's green earth.

Who do I tell? Who will believe me?

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kinesis

When I get startling new about something, my first instinct is to act on it. Like cloud seeding for instance. This will spell the ruin of the planet. Large dark cloud collecting up 100x its weight in airborn pollutants, raining down acidic sludge and rust coloured snow. China is already cloud seeding in full force to try and clear their polluted air for the coming Olympics, and they know not what they're doing. Silver is toxic, and somebody develop rashes and other reactions when exposed to silver, it's a neurotoxin. These aerosols will also collect sulfur, lead, and other bacterial contaminents before they precipitate that filth all over God's green earth.

Who do I tell? Who will believe me?

Watch the UK news and you will know what we mean. Only mention of things like that end up with "Tax gone up by 10%" at the end of it.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seentoomuch

Perv

I vote Ban before he takes this to another level and it cost sombodys life.

[edit on 31-3-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

P81 we have totally been taken in by Drakiir. something in your e mail suddenly made sense to me. You said we can no longer help him its like he doesn't want to listen , its like he's been in on it from the start.

DRAKIIR backwards RIIKARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is in on it and this is the ONLY reason hes breaking contact with me because he see's hes reached the end of the line with trying to get me to join him in TSOL.

P81 we have been taken in from the start by these people they are all in on it and we must now ask why? Darcons prob in on it. How do we know these people are who they say they are? Ive said some really interesting stuff to all of them and its like been ignored. Stuff and info I have on the Greys and they just ignore me. Its like they already know it. Do you see what Im saying here?

I now TRUST NO ONE

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Yes sure is strange sounds like Scientology to me

here look more of Paul_Richards

More of Paul Richards Cult

More scaremongering people who have been abducted

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

DRAKIIR backwards RIIKARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That could just be coincidence but It would not supprise me at all

Yes Golden Rule my ass. Look how he speaks to people in this thread. Link

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Yes how do we know these people are not infact the same people. Im not getting paranoid but we don't do we.
Funny how Drakiir has now "left" ATS but I bet hes coming back soon under a new name .
Im sorry Drakiir I no longer trust you, this thing is just all too predictable now I look at it. You become my friend in so many ways, then you make me think its me thats got you into TSOL , you protest so much about the Greys yet I now see you WORK for them and have all along. Then you try and get me to join your society and it fails so you say if I don't you'll remove your friendship.

I believe you all work for the Greys , just my opinion here. Why did I constantly see Greys in HCR? Yet you put down the Greys so much that you couldn't possibly have any thing to do with them.

I kept seeing 3 greys, 3 Greys and today one had like this tube up its nose feeding from something. Mmm I wonder what that was HCR probably.

My partener did HCR and he found himself actually walking among the dam things, they seemed suprised and annoyed to see him and then they attacked him with this energy force.

I don't know who the hell you lot are and why you came after me and P81 but its not worked. You knew we had something that they wanted, be it spirit or what I don't know. we both have had alien contact and you knew this and hijacked it.

So please tell me you don't all know more of the Greys than your letting on? How on Earth I didn't see this before I don't know guess the brain washing hasn't helped.

P81 did you ever see a grey in all this? Remember when we first did that group HCR and I was freaked out by seeing this big white Grey in my 6th chakra? I told Darcon about it and he said it was a spirit guide or spirit animal

More like the Grey introducing itself to me, plus there was more Greys in the background. Check the thread out people its all written.

I TRUST NO ONE

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the U2U kappo
see opening your throat chakra does improve your singing. Nice to see your Ok after all this.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I think the Greys were GE attacks putting fear into us making us continue HCR. We knew if we walked away we would get attacked (Or we thought we would)
Few times in the night though it felt like somone pushed my arm into my face.

Anyway look on pauls profile I am Red now like the Devil

The fact remains...WE DON'T NEED YOU. *L*

The punishment you will face in The Light for your treachery and continued abuse in character assassination is far worse than you realize. You have become that which you feared the most and channel the energies of Group Entities in the Lower Realms.

Knowing all this grants us the strength in not feeling the need to retaliate.

But we will definitely watch what you go through after you transition.

As it will be an excellent object moral lesson to show to others who are spiritually unstable.

Some Golden Rule they follow think he is getting mad. Come on Paul own up we worked your scientology/cult out

Paul does this mean I can Levitate like the Fake Chris Angel

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Yes glad you are ok Kappo it's been a rough ride pal but we got through it. I feel I was lucky though I met the Healer for a reason and it was her who said "Question your inner self" Also in meditation I got the same message somone up there must be looking over me.

I am really lucky to have a friend like Mr Green, Not to forget the other people who helped me on these forums.

I don't need Theta Organia I am much more happy where my passed on loved ones are now. For now though I got Earth and my life here so I don't need to ditch it for no furure planet. I go down with my ship "so to speak"

If some aliens are going to attack us then give me a M16 and a few clips I will be happy to die saving this planet. We live in a wounderfull place, Shame the people who run it are not wounderful.

Still this is my home and I like it here

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This white light thing is rubbish. Don't accept white light in HCR. It was when I was about to leave HCR for good I was sent a wonderful white light that "told " me to join TSOL. White light is the colour of unconditional love, this is the colour the Greys seek.

It was a wonderful white light that drew me to Darcon the very first time we all did group HCR. The light was so full of love I assumed he had a great gift of the spirit. More like some Grey sent it.

I saw lovely violet when I first started doing HCR and I rejected it now I struggle to find violet. In Buddhism they teach you to search out violet as the Universal colour of love not white. When spiriling in meditation they also say imagine violet light moving up your chakras not white. White is made up of all the colours of the chakra therfore you ARE accepting orange and yellow just in directly.

TSOL are very manipulative. The Greys are very manipulative.

I rest my case.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

True I blocked out violet too. Need to move on from this topic now though so we can focus on Meditation to help us relax. Just crazy what some people can put you through.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Anyway I got to sleep I will be back online about 6pm GMT

Night Night peeps

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Im sorry Im not even going to read his profile thanks. I feel he too is a fake.

Your a lovely yorkshire lad and I thank you for helping me in what has been a dreadful affair.

Thanks for nothing Drakiir I feel you are a fake. Please by all means prove to me you are not.

I see 3 Greys all the time. 3 Greys. Mmmm I wonder who they could be. I know you are greater than me in your technology and abilities but I remain true to God, I have a soul and spirit and this you will never break EVER and I think Ive proved this now leave me and my family alone. Leave P81 alone too.

Mr Green my alien visitor knew about you and he tryed to warn me of what was to happen, he is far greater than you ever will be. You are a dying race for the very reason you have shown with P81 and me and I for one have seen through you. Now GET LOST.

[edit on 1-4-2008 by Mr Green]

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I am no longer reading U2U s from TSOL members so don't send them I will not read them. Put on line what you wish to say to me .

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I am no longer reading U2U s from TSOL members so don't send them I will not read them. Put on line what you wish to say to me .

Yes same here, Anyone trying to make me out as Satan lol.

Pual telling me my Aura color is Red, I have more love for people now that I did with HCR and TSOL. I feel a million times better now, little sleepy now but I am fine.. No GE getting me at this end

They make out that I am a bad person because I worked out his Scientology/Cult. Drakiir has let me down ohh well at least he gets to see me burn in hell, LoL some good people them Elders

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
In the name of Universal Galactic Laws of Free Will I state that I reject all teachings and beliefs of TSOL and now wish you to leave me and my family alone. If you continue to attack me I will call upon every method and CONTACT I have to re dress the balance.

I am no longer a Magi freelance or other wise as I know remaining a Magi gives you claim over me.

I wish to recieve no invitation to your world of light when we all ascend. I will remain true to Earth where I was born, I will live on Earth and serve her not your twisted world you have created.

I believe in God the one creator and I always will. You can not dam me who are you to do such a thing. Only God himself can do this you do not scare me and you never will. You have failed you have only made me stronger.

I have used my free will and I reject you, there is no stronger force now go.

posted on Apr, 1 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   

P81 we have totally been taken in by Drakiir. something in your e mail suddenly made sense to me. You said we can no longer help him its like he doesn't want to listen , its like he's been in on it from the start.

He is in on it and this is the ONLY reason hes breaking contact with me because he see's hes reached the end of the line with trying to get me to join him in TSOL.

P81 we have been taken in from the start by these people they are all in on it and we must now ask why? Darcons prob in on it. How do we know these people are who they say they are? Ive said some really interesting stuff to all of them and its like been ignored. Stuff and info I have on the Greys and they just ignore me. Its like they already know it. Do you see what Im saying here?

I now TRUST NO ONE

I think you may be on to something with the anagrams!

Crap Liar Duh is an anagram of Paul Richard!

Arcon- our con?
Whatever the case may be Paul Richard is one sick little monkey and he should be banned for peddling his filth on ATS.
It's my guess that he will reincarnate on here and start targeting others.

Crap Liar Duh, he got that right

top topics

<< 153  154  155    157 >>

join