It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Process

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

From the moment we were born we were destined to become Magi Drakiir. I have taken to HCR so well, too well infact and why is this? We can change the way we act through our hearts. We don't need Paul to "crown" us Magi we already were Magi and he knew this and stole it from us for his own gain. Psycho knows exactly what I mean here. His healer is a freelance she said she can never join a "group" being a Magi is a personal journey. Its a personal path to use your spirituality to help yourself and others.

You are a Magi it screams out from you but its been hijacked by this master elder name you have been given.

I can see many Magi on ATS who are unaware they are yet they carry out their path so well. We don't need our identities taken away from us and forced to change our e mails and leave our familys. This is taking away our identity so we don't really know who we are any more. Am I MG or Ariella oh Im confused now.... oh well my e mail says Im ariella so thats me. No its wrong to give us names.. who chooses these names anyway..oh yes the saints do don't they. Your Drakiir NOT some Elder Andros 2 trillion point master. How can you accept this 2 trillion points its just meaningless.

Become a freelance Magi and you will be set free. I feel drawn to HCR still its like I can't shut it off and I need to find out if this is OK for me spiritually. I do feel I can't close it .

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is my final post on this thread and wont return for further debate and argument, it does no good.

Mr green there is always my email if you need it. The numbers dont matter they are indicators of progress. And regardless whether what name I am given I am advancing mentally and spiritually and it is because of HCR. We were untrained without Paul and he took us in and we got better, I dont want to know what it would of been like on the 'other side of the fence" post without Paul, just thinking of it makes me feel like a clumsy kid. It doesn't even compare to now, and my life is changing for the better and I am as well.

Psychos guide is right it is a personal journey as it is for each and every one of us but it doesnt hurt to have friends to help you out and talk to. Thats what we in TSOL are their for, to help each other out.

Its goodbye and goodnight for this thread.

And for those who think Im part of a cult than think about all the other things out there that are doing everything to you that I wont, namely the government and other religious cons, scientology to name but one out of the list in my previous post.

When these movements and religions are banned and outlawed I will be happy. No matter whether you think HCR is a cult or not it encourages you to radiate love and positivity just like Rhonda Byrne's The Secret book does and that does good just like HCR does. It encourages you to emit love and gratitude to all just like HCR and it changes your life just like HCR does to except HCR is more spiritual.

Bye to all and this is the last you will hear from me.

Im sorry if radiating love to everyone and changing lives like it has mine is a cult to you all, If it is Id hate to see the definition of religion. Even mr green has to admit that it changed heres for the better she was in touch with everyone just by looking at them, one of the things she got from HCR the so called horrible, evil cult.

Please dont make me laugh......love and radiance is a cult yeah of course it is:@@

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Drakiir]

[edit on 29-3-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on Mar, 29 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Paul Richards does not own HCR. Yes I admit my life has changed since doing HCR for the better but why does this mean I have to join a "sex cult".

I feel I am unable to stop HCR but I must learn how to use if for the good and not for Pauls gain in generating his own band of group entities. This is what he is doing Drakiir using our love to feed them and they inturn give him Chris Angel powers.

I think its more the love you feel from doing HCR that you are attracted to as a Magi than all the other TSOL rubbish. No one is telling you that you can't continue to radiaite love out, just don't send it to Pauls discarnate saints thats all.

I have failed with you and this will also be my last post on the ascension thread.

My last words to you Drakiir are that as a fellow Magi I Love You.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I would like to apolagize to the following members of ATS.

Paul Richard
Darcon
Drakiir

They hold their SOL very close to their hearts and it was not for us to attack their beliefs as we did. I did not know just how much they loved it until today. I am so sorry for what has happened.

Can all members following this thread please go to Paul Richards profile page where he has given his explanation of "The sex e mail".

You must all understand I was never sent this e mail so for me to blaim them for it was wrong. I was forwarded the e mail and I really wish I hadn't. I was not even sopposed to read it in the first place. The only wrong doing was that Paul read one of his masters to be stable when he was infact not ready for the e mail either.

I still don't understand the world of light but they do and who am I to attack them for this. Are they a cult? Probably not I was not forced to join, I could leave at any point ( and I did several times!) and I was always allowed to question everything.

I feel only hurt has come out of this whole affair and I was about to leave ATS today as what started off as 4 great friends connected so deep ran into us hating each other to such an exstent the love had been lost. It had become so cruel to me that Id lost all my SOL friends that I felt ATS was no longer for me.

Im sorry for all of this only hurt has come from it.

Again please read Pauls explanation on his profile. I don't fully understand it either but then again thats why he removed me from his e mail list.

Thanks for listening
Ms Green

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Atlasastro Thank You so much for helping and looking over us.

MG I like the way Paul is telling them that we are more open to GE attacks and that we annoyed our Spirit Guides. BS BS BS there scaring you even more Drakiir so you don't leave there cult.

MG I had a great weekend and no GE were trying to attack me or no Spirits jumped out and said I was bad. No I had a great freelance weekend.

You are right though we were Magi's to start with Paul took that away from us and gave us an Elder title look how quick Biggie Smalls has got to Elder stage, I have faith in Biggie Smalls because he is more open to questioning TSOL that I was.

Well Atlasastro after your post I can 100% say the TSOL is a Cult, No wounder paul has run away because this is very dangerous claiming the things he does.

Drakiir walk away from this Cult please my friend I don't want you to get hurt. 1-2 years down the line you will be so into TSOL you will hate the space and time you live in now.

Thanks you once again to the people on these forums. You are great people and you did the right thing looking over us, You are good people and TSOL do not have to tell that you are good people. We can do that as humans and friends

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Yes we could leave at any time but he made us feel like we would be letting TSOL down, He is only coverning his own ass because his cult has been revealed.

Just my opinion though.

We are only trying to look out for TSOL members before they get to brainwashed over this.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I had no idea biggie smalls was an elder master.

psycho I have posted an apology. Our actions have caused great distress and I feel we should have done what I said to do and that was to just leave it and let the thread die. I can not loose my friends they mean too much to me , if I loose them a part of me will die. I have agreed to disagree and this is my final word.

I will not attack people for their views just because it is different to mine. I got caught up in the whole thing and I wish Id taken a breath and stopped. Whats done is done but I know Arcon is extreamly upset and this is wrong. You can not imagine how he holds TSOL dear to him. We may not but we didn't think of him at all in our onslaught did we. He is young and is now very upset.

You are dear to me too but I will not continue this attack on someones elses belief, they are not forcing us to join . Please stop this now only hurt and sadness is coming my way now from this. I hold my friendships higher than anything else .

I can not turn away from HCR so I have started a thread to try and understand it more. HCR calls out to me, even when I open the other chakras its there brighter than all the others. I must find a way to continue with it in a safe way. I found another site thats nothing to do with TSOL and it list twin heart chakra radiance so maybe this is for me, its when the heart chakra opens the crown chakra which is very similar to what I am finding.

Again psycho lets just leave this and try to all remain friends, I know Drakiir was really hoping to remain friends with you and was sorry you hadn't been in touch.

Yours MG xxx

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Sorry if I hurt anyone but I am looking out for them, They will only be more hurt when futher down the line they find out this is a Cult.

I will radiate help to them both, Notice how the only other person who can speak to TSOL is the person who he works with. 2 mates lots of time and lots if vulnerable people = Disaster Cult

I will continue to help them but yes Fair is Fair I will not insult them any more. I accept there opinions and there belief's but I feel I will be doing the wrong thing if I do not try and help them.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 12:47 PM
link   
THE END

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
No this is not the end.

This is Darcons thread and whatever you believe of TSOL Darcon helped ALOT of people on this thread and I want him to continue with his thread.

Please Darcon come back to your thread and help all those people with questions on ascension. This thread is now officially back to ascension only.

If anyone feels they have questions on this very subject please post in and Im sure he will help you. I have read some of the early posts and many many people were helped . Darcon is a very wise person and its a shame to put that to waste.

Darcon if people start asking about ascension again please come back and help them. That goes for any member that now feels they can't post on ATS, yes you can just remember the thread is about ascension.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
There is no truth in ascension on this topic, All of the people helping the others to progress have all left thats why I said The End.

They found another forum no doubt, Maybe an Alien forum to seek more vulnerable people. We tried to help Darcon and Drakkir but it was thrown back at us.

We are Evil now in there Cult, We have probs been branded as devil worshipers now or something.

They are still my friends but they decided to walk away fromus because there Cult leader asked them to. Fiends over a Cult I have no sympathy for them any more, not even a thanks I will bare that in mind or anything they just packed up and walked away.

I would do anything for the Old Drakiir back but he seems to lost in TSOL. I will pray for him thats all I can do.

[edit on 30-3-2008 by psycho81]

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This thread is here for ascension. Nothing about STOL is to be mentioned after this post it is about ascension, a real thing that is happening to lots of people and these people need guidance. This is the thread for them.

This thread is no longer about YOU, DRAKIIR or whoever, it is about ASCENSION now forget about what you think, Im here to help people with their ascension to become more spiritual and that is all. I have no gain to this it is just what I am here to do. I don't even want to talk about HCR JUST ascension and the feeling that we "are gathering" to quote that other famous thread. YES WE ARE GATHERING and don't you forget it.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by psycho81

Maybe an Alien forum to seek more vulnerable people

What a short memory you have my friend. Was it not only 2 months ago that you found yourself questioning your abduction and have now found answers to it, how can you now turn your back on the abductees of today.
Yes you have found your answer but they have not, like I say this thread is for those wanting answers.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Where and how are we 'gathering'? Who is 'we'? (genuine questions).

BTW hi MG

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by granny smith

Hi granny! Nice to here from you. Oh I just quoted a famous thread "we are gathering" because it sums up very nicely the people who have awakened to becoming more spiritual within themselves. Some but not all of these people appear to have some connection to alien abductions, but like I say this is by no means all. Psycho has just forgot that he found great help from becoming aware that he was infact one of these who are gathering.
Just an elbow nudge to a very good friend thats all, you know remind him of who he is and all that jazz!

How are you by the way?

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Sorry got to go but will talk later yes?

MG

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I'm good.

I do find these things interesting : the idea of spiritual awakening is an intriguing one.

I hope you don't mind if I say that since I haven't shared your experiences I have to hypothecate them (bracket them off 'as true' for discussion).

Do you feel that ascension - or more, the possibility of its 'realisation' : and what would this realisation *be*? -is a product of the time we live in? : are there not always people who seek a more spiritual path?

How do 'alien abductions' factor into this? : in terms of spirituality is not seeing them as 'aliens' - rather than as perhaps faeries or spirits etc - maybe a retrogade step? I'm sure your experiences are useful here.

It is a bit
to one who hasn't had the experiences.

posted on Mar, 30 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by granny smith
I hope you don't mind if I say that since I haven't shared your experiences I have to hypothecate them (bracket them off 'as true' for discussion).

Do you feel that ascension - or more, the possibility of its 'realisation' : and what would this realisation *be*? -is a product of the time we live in? : are there not always people who seek a more spiritual path?

How do 'alien abductions' factor into this? : in terms of spirituality is not seeing them as 'aliens' - rather than as perhaps faeries or spirits etc - maybe a retrogade step? I'm sure your experiences are useful here.

It is a bit
to one who hasn't had the experiences.

Well, it's good to have an open mind. As you say, "ascension" could be a product of more disillusioned people would look for their peace of mind. There is just so much injustice that we pick up on, the opportunistic stealing from the unsuspecting with impunity. With a greater percentage of population lost spiritually, it seems virutes like "compassion, humility, and love" stand out in a land of darkness. When one does engage in peaceful meditation, they realize that there is a light, the mind does have a "third eye", by which it sees things that go beyond the material spaces and borders that confines the body.

To think it all be true, is accepting that more being to have an awareness of what engages the spirit and stimulates the mind. It makes the person aspire to bettering themselves. The detriment to this open mindset, after experienceding these new realities, it their ability to question all that is new will be diminished.

That's as much as I can say to the layperson. I can draw on my own experiences, from a very unique perspective at a very early age. That is how I am aware, that this force can protect life and foster, as well curse the soul and leave it in need. You're not the one who desides. Beware to those we enter here.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kinesis

With a greater percentage of population lost spiritually, it seems virutes like "compassion, humility, and love" stand out in a land of darkness. When one does engage in peaceful meditation, they realize that there is a light, the mind does have a "third eye", by which it sees things that go beyond the material spaces and borders that confines the body.

Hi kinesis
Your so good with words. Yes its becoming a person that stands out in the dark. This IS achieved through peacful meditation. You tune into things that are there but you have been unable to see them before.
During meditation sometimes Im taken to a level where it is so peaceful and full of light, it fills your spirit with energy to carry on.
The other day I was feeling very at peace with myself and the world, I felt this glowing out of me (invisable energy) and these people I know didn't like it or couldn't cope with this frequency. Do you know what they did? They constantly for about 30 mins would not leave me alone, they kept telling me stories of murder, death and distruction!!Id go Oh dear thats awful but try and change the conversation to a more happy theme. Yet they'd keep on and on about murders to me. I found I had to put up a white shield around me I didn't want these stories damadging my spirit.

I know these horrible things happen but why "verbally attack " me with it I don't know. I've known these people a while, but this was an endless attack of verbal negativity from them.

posted on Mar, 31 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Chris Angel is a Fake so how did his GE attack us. They didn't we though they were because we were brainwashed.

Just Type Chris Angel revealed in YouTube or a search engine, So much proof that he is Fake.

Fake 1

Fake 2

Chris Angel revealing himself

Fake 3

Oh How to Levitate like David Blaine

Fake 4

Horizontal levitation revealed

Fake 5

Though I would save the best for last.

Fake 6

So where are all the GE, This is an Illusion, TSOL is an Illusion. He has brainwashed people and he needs to stop. The more I look into this the more I think "Cult"

We need to stop this now before people continue to get hurt, You may think I am over reacting but in 2-3 years time when people like Drakiir want there wonderland so much they may take there own life.

Sorry to use you as an Example Drakiir , I know you are stronger than that but he will recruit more vulnerable people than you.

Darcon you seem very vulnerable, You are only 16 please think about this. When Paul gives you confermation that Theta Organia has been created and you still have your life to live here do you think you would want to still live here. As soon as you experience heart break you will be more tempted into taking your own life.

Basicaly you will think "Hey I don't have to live here I can go live on T.O"

Yes he seemed like he was helping us by telling us Aliens were bad. Chakra meditation is good for spiritual awareness but it does not have to become a Cult. One can do Chakra meditation without the need to join any group, We did have a choice to leave but in doing so we thought we would be letting the saints down. Simple but effective on my part "How foolish was I" Scared to loose master points "God help me"

The Solist Mystic Pendant

This was the first thing to rais my suspicion only after being on the Glossary for a week or two he said "Have you though of getting the The Solist Mystic Pendant. I said I would get one at the end of the month when I got paid.

The next thing he says "We do not need to sell peeople pendants" (Not word for word but it's in this topic somewhere) Yes you do and I have the email to prove it.

Beliefs about Ascended Masters

First Pauls short take on Ascended masters.

ASCENDED MASTER: A God Realized Master that is free of matter and united with his or her Primary Godhead Sun in the Monad Realms of Light beyond the Higher Realms. Many Group Entities falsely promote themselves to be an Ascended Master to many in the flesh. Source

All that Information on weddings and orgies and only 2-3 lines about the very thing he wants to help people achieve

wikipedia take on Ascended masters

Originally presented by H. P. Blavatsky in the 1870s, the "Masters of Wisdom", [8] "Mahatmas" or "Elder Brothers" [9] were further developed by C. W. Leadbeater, Alice Bailey, Helena Roerich, Manly P. Hall, and many others in theosophy-based organizations, especially in the United States. They believe that Ascended Masters are individuals who were formerly embodied on the Earth and learned the lessons of life during their incarnations. They gained mastery over the limitations of the matter planes, balanced at least 51% of negative karma, and fulfilled their Dharma (Divine Plan). An Ascended Master, in such an understanding, has become God-like and a source of unconditional "Divine Love" to all life, and through the Ascension has united with his or her own "God Self", the "I AM Presence".

It is further claimed by various groups and teachers that the Ascended Masters serve as the teachers of mankind from the realms of Spirit, and that all people will eventually attain their Ascension and move forward in spiritual evolution beyond this planet. [10] According to these teachings, they remain attentive to the spiritual needs of humanity, and act to inspire and motivate its spiritual growth. In many traditions and organizations, they are considered part of the Spiritual Hierarchy for Earth, and members of the Great Brotherhood of Light, also known as the Great White Lodge, Great White Brotherhood, or Universal White Brotherhood (per Peter Deunov). [11]

According to Alice Bailey and Benjamin Creme there are sixty Cosmic Masters, defined as beings who are have reached the Fifth Level of Initiation or above, with Djwhal Khul in a pivotal role as the master who telepathically dictated the many esoteric teachings in Baileys' books. Elizabeth Clare Prophet revealed the names of a number of these Ascended Masters that were previously unknown. Source

Great White Brotherhood Mmmm sounds like a New Age belief systems to me

Other esoteric traditions, however, dismiss or deny the existence of a Great White Brotherhood. Neo-Pagan author Isaac Bonewits has been sharply critical of the concept; in his 1971 book Real Magic, Bonewits dismisses the "Great White Brotherhood" as part of his rejection of what he sees as the Manichean dualism of the implied opposition of whiteness and darkness, white magic versus black magic. Bonewits mentions the Brotherhood as an example of his larger thesis, that "(t)he whole idea of White as Good and Black as Evil is purely the result of cultural bigotries

The Great White Brotherhood is the name given in some metaphysical/occult circles to adepts of wisdom in or out of earthly incarnation who have assumed responsibility for the cosmic destiny of the human race, both individually and collectively. Nicholas Roerich and his wife, Helena Roerich, inspired by the Theosophical writings of H.P. Blavatsky, published the "Agni Yoga" series of books. Their contents, claimed to be inspired by the Master Morya, described the work of the Brotherhood and the Spiritual Hierarchy. Most occult groups assign a high level of importance to the Brotherhood, but some make interaction with the Ascended Masters of the Brotherhood a major focus of their existence. Of these several, the most prominent are the "I Am" Activity - the original Ascended Master organization founded in the 1930s, The Bridge to Freedom, the Church Universal and Triumphant, and The Temple of The Presence. Source

I could go on and on just read the Glossary then read the Facts. As I said this needs to stop before it goes to far. ATS you really need to think about what Paul_Richards is doing.

He did not even stay around to defend himself insted he took his members and ran. I understand Drakiir and Darcon have there heart set on TSOL but you must see where I am coming from. I will feel part responsable if anything happens to them this is why I am so concerned.

I could not give a rats what happens to Paul, This is not about getting back at Paul or anything like that. I am looking out for very good friends who have been brainwashed like I was.

MG you must see why I am so concerned I need to make sure they are OK. They accept there going to get married and all that BS so whats to stop Paul taking it to another level.

I don't want to be the one who say "I told you so" I really dont

[edit on 31-3-2008 by psycho81]

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join