It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ascension Process

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This is a thread dedicated to so many people that are awakening every day. To help this process i have provided a link for,

This will help this awakening. I am asking anyone who knows what i am talking about to step foreword and share with us some of the details that you guys are feeling.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by darcon]

[edit on 16-2-2008 by darcon]

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 2/16/08 by FredT]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This is just like menguard's thread he had goin called "We are Gathering". There was a suprising amount of people comming forward with similar feelings and experiences they didn't understand.

I see people changing, theres no doubt about it.

As for myself, I've reached a turning point just recently. I now feel like everything is comming together, everything is so simple, OR.. I've finally gone completely insane.

I think it's the first one.

Over the past 2 - 3 years I have accumulated a lot ideas, philosophies, developed my own and made it a part of my life. Through constant questioning and meditation, I find myself thinking with more clarity. My focus has doubled, my memory is better, I have more mental discipline, and I'm finding myself becomming aware of dormant abilities which I've only recently begun to really tinker with. One things for sure I feel I have a real sense of purpose. I feel love for everything, before it was something I had to force, now its something I really feel.

I want to inspire people, I want to heal people, I want to make them think, I want to introduce them to their true selves.

Theres no short way of explaining how I've changed in the past few years and how alive I really feel.

I'll contribute more later.

But do I feel this is from some ascension? Well... I've gone through my own personal ascension I feel..and it continues every day. I spend 90% of my spare time working to expand my mind and help others.

These threads are nice,

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your Experience Caveman. Anyone else...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I've definitely been shown a different side to myself in the past few months. For better or worse, there is a shift happening. My intuition tells me it is a shift toward the right direction! I sense much more understanding and compassion from others, as well as patience.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I think I'm walking the same path as you CavemanDD

Recently things have changed
My mind has opened up and expanded.
I've had a lot of thoughts and queries on things, as anyone does. But the beliefs you are fed are not necessarily correct. Once you begin to learn about yourself, and your potential, and what you have been and can be, the possibilities are endless.

I'm only just beginning to understand these things, but thanks to a little guidance I can explore them more fully.

It seems like the difference between swimming up stream, and then swimming with the current. Everything flows forth, you don't have to haul it out there. It is natural and it is pure.

That is how I feel, anyway.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
very informative, and a good place for many to start I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Mer Ka Ba

A vehicle of light you build for ascension

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:47 AM
link   
We are awakening.
To an even greater dream.
We always are and always will be.
Each morning is a new world.
Each world is a new chance to be more.
To give what you have, to another day and another dream.
To share the path with ones you love,
to love the path for a chance to share.
Each path was made for each.
All paths where made for one.
We are awakening.

ZG
4U2B1

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Hi darcon,

In a nutshell ... I'd have to agree with everything CavemanDD said !

My personal journey began in 1989 (or at least that's when I became aware of it). The best way I can describe it was 'putting the light on in a dark room', (dazzled by it at first, until my eyes started to adjust).

As a result (even though I'm the same person I always was), my life and certainly my perception of it, bear no similarity to my old outlook. Over time I have discovered new philosophies about ... well, everything really !

I don't pretend to understand it all (I just have total trust in the path I am following and the destination I am being guided towards). The excitement I felt back in those early days is still as strong in me now as it was then ... in fact probably more so, because I have a better understanding of it.

I have the same unquechable thirst for knowledge (not from ego - as in knowledge being power - but from a genuine desire to learn and grow). And part of this 'passion' is to pass this knowledge on to others who wish to progress, so that they can begin to understand too. I get a real kick out of helping /inspiring / healing people. And this has nothing to do with money (I often work for free), but the look on their faces when the penny drops and they 'get' the things you have told them or feel the benefits of the therapy you've given them ... that is the best feeling in the world (for me at least).

But I am not some 'airy-fairy' ... fluffy type. I am an extremely grounded person. That's why I think choice of 'words' is so damn important when relaying such things !!!

What do I mean by this ?

The wrong word can bring a barrier crashing down and create a total shutdown in further communication if the words used cunjure-up the wrong image or idea. Therefore, we need to be very careful in the way we communicate with those who are still at the 'curious' stage, to avoid said shutdown.

The popularity of 'New-Age' interests and practices (in my opinion), has caused as much damage as it has good. Yes, there are those who embrace it whole-heartedly ... not always a good thing ... there are a lot of charlatans out there afterall.

But the main problem that I have witnessed, is the way people (who are not yet aware of their spiritual side), see it all as a big joke. And let's face it ... when you see some of these self-styled guru's (and the way they perform), they are a big joke. That's not to say they don't know what they're talking about ... or have a valid point to make, but they do leave themselves open to ridicule simply because of their approach. As a result anything of value that they have to say is dismissed out of hand (usually by the people who need the education most), the logical left-brainers !!!

So with that in mind, the word I'd use rather than ascension is 'evolusion' (although the bottom line is exactly the same thing). I think words are very important ... particularly for those who don't understand the changes taking place ... or even realize they're actually happening. For example; certain words have an adverse effect on certain people (myself included), purely because of the image that pops into your head when you hear them.

The word 'Channeling' is my particular 'pet-peeve' ... and I actually get an awful lot of my information that way ... so I understand what it actually means ... and the word still makes me cringe.

Why ?

Because the majority of (although certainly not all), people who claim to be 'channeling' spirit, are usually over the top and flamboyant ... and more disturbingly ... usually making a great deal of money from the vunerable people who are hanging on their every 'channeled' word !!!

I prefer the term 'seperated-source' to explain some of the philosophies I seem to acquire from 'elsewhere. Or the information that I seem to have a full understanding of from who know's where (the 'seperated-source ... where else) !

It's a difficult one and no mistake ... but we definately have to think before we go blurting stuff out ... in an effort to turn around the 'mind-set' of those who think we're just a bunch of 'crazies'.

Sorry this isn't meant to sound like a rant ... it's just something I feel very strongly about ... a lesson we all need to learn and be conscious of, so that more people can move forward.

Woody

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
This will help this awakening, actually it is really the only way to actually achieve this.

No its not. Dangerous words spoken.

How many more times do we have to hear "this is the only way".

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MrDead

How is HCR treating you dread?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Then by all means share with us your secret.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

"But the main problem that I have witnessed, is the way people (who are not yet aware of their spiritual side), see it all as a big joke. And let's face it ... when you see some of these self-styled guru's (and the way they perform), they are a big joke. That's not to say they don't know what they're talking about ... or have a valid point to make, but they do leave themselves open to ridicule simply because of their approach. As a result anything of value that they have to say is dismissed out of hand (usually by the people who need the education most), the logical left-brainers !!!"

I would have to agree with you on this one, the main problem is the people who don't even give it a chance. But in the end it is going to effect their spirituality and how far they progressed through there life.

"Because the majority of (although certainly not all), people who claim to be 'channeling' spirit, are usually over the top and flamboyant ... and more disturbingly ... usually making a great deal of money from the vunerable people who are hanging on their every 'channeled' word !!!"

Also woody, people who do not know what they are doing, could channel a spirit that has it's own agenda. Some of the stuff chanellers, channel is pure Bologna, because of the Spirit they channeled.

But anyways, thanks for sharing Woody.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
i have to agree with the poster woodywytch, that said "word selection" is of the upmost importance.

this is true with most things, and politicans understand this and use words which try to convey the nicest meaning while the underlying motive is anything but.

Also certain words mean certain things to different people, and word choice is very important and individuals must give themselve's the flexibility and mental optioins to select words that best give themselves a meaning which they believe is accurate and also resourceful toward their desired results.

Certain words can temporaily (until the mind creates a better program or option to represent them) have an "emotional imprint" that is not as desirable as another word which may mean the same thing. The mind is intresting when you understand how it functions sort of like a computer program. I find the best way to over-ride these mental divots is to give your mind the assurance that you have your best intentions at hand and give yourself the opportunity to put these "divots" into a better context and be willing to see a perspective where your mind can use it's creative side to put you in a resouceful state to reach and enjoy your goals and do so* while keeping your interests and health as a priority as well*

sometimes you just have to ask yourself ( having a determined will and a intention from the heart makes these transitions easier IMO "something about the power of the heart intention and thus the leverage the thought energy ) what you are willing to believe and how you are willing to think in order to reach your goals (also imagining the happiness you will have when you get their) can make this seem more of a good thing to your mind, and also how you can learn to sustain and build off these orignal goals in a way that will give you and other even more happiness, when you reach your first goals.

to get into a good enough state and have "empowering enough" interal beleifs regarding yourself it can be very beneficial to go thru something called Emotinal Freedom Technique. E.F.T again once you have a will and it's from your heart's intention and you ask yourself what you are willing to believe to get their, you will be surprised at how your mind is free to use these tools.

As for ascension i don't know how that will help us in the coming financial melee that i beleive is coming and all my positive thinking can only help me come up with a back up plan should the SHTF.

Perhaps though if more and more people gain an understanding of the mental capabilites we have and how to use a determined and good nature intent to get somewhere (in a way that lets your mind know you are keep your health and wellbeing intrests in mind as well) maybe a HIVE mind could develop, although this seems like it is years away.

P.S from my experiences certain legal and natural substances (neurotransmitters) play a role in determing wether people will be more apt to think in a "left brain or right brain (or both) way. substances like Caffeine or Ritalin (i.e things that emphasize noradrenaline) support repetitive behavior and can make a transition/reprogramming of your mental computer a bit more challenging (although quite possible)especially during a time you are trying to give yourself more apporpriate actions and behaviors and though processes (in line with your desires) I strongly believe supplements that increase seratonin ( the creativity neurotransmitter) such as Griffioinal seed extract (known as 5-htp) and a whole plant extract of Saint johns wort can make the transiton/learning process smoother (or if you are against these supps, at least limit or eliminate stimulants for a little while) and also mentally remember to give yourself the freedom to interpret things in the best possible context when it (perception management) suits you toward reaching your goals.

sorry if this veered slightly off topic, but i try to help people (that are looking for it) because i would want them to do the same for me.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by cpdaman]

[edit on 16-2-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Thank you for creating this thread. I have also noticed a large change in the overall consciousness of people that surround me. They have all been much more open toward spiritual ideas and "scientifically" incorrect events. I'll post some recent phenomena as soon as I can. Good luck with your thread!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I agree, everyone has their own way of getting ascencion and have to be free to do so. 'this is the only way' is the start of a religion and i for one do not particularly like the idea of yet another religion. Everyone is free to (re?)discover his own personal thruth. And there is no rush imo, be a bastard in this life, next time you'll be a good samaritan if you wish. Just go with your own personal flow and see where it leads ya. I like to think of myself being spiritual in my own way but am not inclined to meditate on a regular base or any of that other stuff. Maybe next time

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Well you may call whatever you want. I call it ascension because that is what feels right to me. If i called it evolution it may not feel right to someone else. Like you said wording is important but It means the same thing. No matter how i word it, it still may appeal to some people, and not appeal to others. I believe their are other meditations that can help with it, I have tried many but the one that resonates the most with me is HCR. But i welcome anyone else who has anymore techniques, please share it with us, this is what the thread is for.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I've tried a lot of different meditation techniques. Vipassana worked really well for me. I am now working on Qigong and Kundalini. For Vipassana I went to the NW Vipassana Center and stayed for their ten day course, which was very in-depth. I'm trying to learn Qigong and Kundalini from books, and particularly with Kundalini I think it would be better to have an instructor. I've heard that doing breathing exercises without knowing the right way can be dangerous.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
yes, those are all good, especially Qui-gong, did you try HCR, if not click the link up top.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
over the past year i have been feeling some amasing things.

just one year ago i was living in a house with my sister, 17 years old, was smoking cigarette's and trying to be "bad ass". on march/16/2007 during spring break i was at the beach with friends, and for some reason i was sitting by the fire and wondering how those people could be concerened with something so small, so insignifigant and just plain juvinile as spring break and getting as hammered as possible(this was extremly abnormal, seeing as that is what i used to concern myself with). So i went out to the point, (its about a 2 mile walk down rocky/overgrown beach, to a rock outcropping in the water) when i got there i went to the rock that was farthest from shore and just sat down.

At the time, being Christian (~brainwashed mainstream chrizzo~) i didn't believe in meditation, the supernatural, or psychic powers.

sitting there on this rock i felt compelled to close my eyes and clear my mind, so i did. At the time i felt no change, i brushed it off as the alcohol (only had 1 beer that night) and just went on with my christian lifestyle.

about a month after that i met an older man, 58, who introduces me to the supernatural, metaphysical and the TRUTH.

for the last.....5-8 months, my mind has been feeling......abnormal, lighter (hard to explain), faster and this weird chill that runs between my spine and my brain. i know these aren't physical symptoms, because on my last check-up i asked my docter about it, and he trys to tell me "if u quit thinking about it, it will go away", i only said one thing to him, "i think about it because i feel it, i dont feel it because i think about it", he go's all doctorial and i feel compelled just to walk away, and i did.

~follow your conscience~
~breakthrough comes with acceptance~

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join