It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

good day to you all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
hey, im pretty new here and i just wanted to introduce myself. im really interested in the government and aliens. i love a good conspiracy(sp?) from time to time. i play guitar and always listin to metallica. so you might be seeing me from now on, goodbye.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Thanks for droping in MOP.
Hope you enjoy your stay!!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Hey M.O.P., welcome. You'll have a ball here. I just hope you have an understanding partner, because you may be spending more time with us. HAHAHAHA. Just a question, wouldn't "Ride the Lightning" have been better, it was a better album, that's right album, not C.D.?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hey Master

Met you in chat yesterday! nice to have you on board ATS...

Im sure you will enjoy it here,

If you need any help finding your way around feel free to u2u me.

See you around!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
Hey M.O.P., welcome. You'll have a ball here. I just hope you have an understanding partner, because you may be spending more time with us. HAHAHAHA. Just a question, wouldn't "Ride the Lightning" have been better, it was a better album, that's right album, not C.D.?

lol, yes ride the lightning was better, but it would sound weird as a name...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Greets, MOP. Intrepid is right about it being addicting. My wife is getting jealous of ATS, I think. Poor girl. Maybe I should try to get her signed up.

have fun on the forums

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

"Ride the Lightning" is the only Metallica album i like.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 06:55 PM
link   
S & M might have raised some eyebrows.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Welcome, I joined last week and its the best site around. You can learn so much as long as you temper your enthusiasm with good common sense when reading some of the posts.

new topics

top topics

join