It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Like Productions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I have been a UFO guy for many years now but I have never accessed the "GOD LIKE PRODUCTIONS" website but it says that my IP address has been banned ..... as I have said I have never seen their site? This is weird....

Is anyone else having the same problems?

[Mod Edit For All Caps]

[edit on 15-2-2008 by MemoryShock]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ummm.....

But...

Well...um...oh, nevermind, sorry...

Oh, what the heck, maybe it's a conspiracy!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Is anyone else having the same problems?

Some people call it a probem, some people call it a blessing.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Maybe they know where we've been (ATS) and

dont want to compete with real smart people.

Yeey for us!!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Grain of Salt.

Hey DG? What the hell you doing up at this time of night?

~Duckly~

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
While i'm not familiar with that place, i googled it, went there, had no problems. So, either you are using a proxy which has been banned at some point, or they did a ban on your entire isp for some weird reason, or you were banned before under a different account, and they know.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Dear Ducky,

I just milked the last of the cows and brought the horses to their stall, fed the chickens, herded the sheep and now i'm watching some crime show on tv.
he he he

I'm sending you a u2u now!

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I just visited the site. No problem Maybe because I didn't give them any problems. I think you are paranoid because of a computer glitch, or else you did a bad bad thing.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Are you outside the U.S. / North America?
They may have restrictions on visitors from "other lands"

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
OMG......
They talk about us over there.

Try this link and see if it'll get you in, it worked for me.
www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I never heard of godlikeproductions till I just read this thing they were suppose to be psy-ops. Was a pretty interesting read with plenty of name trails. Read it yourself

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
never tried it before but i clicked on the link anxietydisorder provided and it says I've been banned too... this is what it said:

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED -

Thank you for not stalking!

WTF is up with that?

Roswell.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by roswell1]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by roswell1
never tried it before but i clicked on the link anxietydisorder provided and it says I've been banned too... this is what it said:

SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS HAS BEEN BANNED -

Thank you for not stalking!

WTF is up with that?

Roswell.

[edit on 18-2-2008 by roswell1]

Ditto.

MonKey.

Care!

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
They let you post anonymously that place is a zoo.

They probably had a attack from your area and blocked the DNS server. maybe?

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

ATS lets you post anonymously as well. SO implemented it not too long ago.

I've noticed that some of the people there respect us, as most of our own members do. Also, some of them are members here as well. So, this whole feud is nothing more than a difference of opinion on a few small points.

It would be nice if they could grow up, and stop bashing us. Likewise, I'd like to see fewer here complaining about them, as they're entitled to their opinions, just like we are. It doesn't mean that we should tell everyone everything that we think about them. As a forum, I respect GLP. I'll not become a member there at all, but I do give them the same respect that I ask them to give me.

If they don't return the respect, then it just shows what kind of people they are. No hard feelings, cause I don't really care what they think.

TheBorg
Resident Assimilator

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBorg

you can post here at ATS w/o logging in? I know at GLP it's AnonymousCoward by default.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
As far as I know the anonymous posting thread was closed some time ago after a short experiment. It was being hit with a ton of spam and vulgar posts that required constant mod attention.

You need to be a member of ATS and logged-in to post anything on these boards.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by anxietydisorder

That was my point about GLP. It gets wild. People can gang up and take over the board.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I would like to stand corrected here. ad was correct in that we no longer allow anonymous posting. It was a thing we tried out to see if it would work, and like like ad said, it didn't.

Thanks ad.

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 1 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
My whole service provider is banned. I actually went to the trouble to email about it, since the banned notice suggests emailing and asking to be unbanned. They told me to use a proxy. Yeah right, like any hacker couldn't do the same thing.

new topics

top topics

join