It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Sightings,.. why do they avoid certain country's?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Why dont we see this # over here in Holland.
Im reading of all these mass sightings everywhere around the globe the last couple of weeks but nothings happens in my small little lovely country.

USA
Brazil
neigbour Germany
neighbour England
France
India
Mexico

Just some country's who are being mass visited as we speak

Not neighbour Belgium, not my country Holland, but England and Germany have sightings too and are neighbours to..
What the hell is wrong, why are certain country's being avoided ?

I wanna see it to.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I notice the big time sightings happen in warm, to hot climates. The warm climate seems to be closest to the liking of the ET according to different sources I have read. I would think more people are outside in warm climates to catch a glimpse of something unique. Being stuck inside a house because its 20 below zero outside cuts into the skywatching hobby. I have personaly witnessed orbs in winter Ohio tho. ???? WHo knows, I see there are cold climates on your list so....
D

[edit on 15-2-2008 by dntwastetime]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Actually Belgium had a massive flap back in the early 90's. Thousands of people described seeing the same triangular craft, and many accounts were backed up by the air force and government.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Xcalibur254]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dntwastetime
I notice the big time sightings happen in warm, to hot climates. The warm climate seems to be closest to the liking of the ET according to different sources I have read. I would think more people are outside in warm climates to catch a glimpse of something unique. Being stuck inside a house because its 20 below zero outside cuts into the skywatching hobby. I have personaly witnessed orbs in winter Ohio tho. ???? WHo knows, I see there are cold climates on your list so....
D

[edit on 15-2-2008 by dntwastetime]

Yeah could be it but then again, winter in Holland doesnt exist anymore.
December 2006 is was walking in a t-shirt at my work, eating outside, enjoying the sun.
Winter 2007 weve had days with 17 degrees celsius so there really aint no winter anymore.
And besides, Germany and the UK have the same tipe of climate, if not worse.

Maybe it has to do something with the press or the governments?

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
Actually Belgium had a massive flap back in the early 90's. Thousands of people described seeing the same triangular craft, and many accounts were backed up by the air force and government.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Xcalibur254]

Wel thats almost 16, 17 or 18 years ago wasnt it?
Very big case indeed, and i am very glad the Belgium Airforce just told their people they dont know what it was instead of saying hey guys, it was a crashed weatherballoon or some flares or whatever.

I just dont get it, i dont think aliens should or would care about the climate or what te government is doing.
Maybe it has to do with us being a very rational people, we never judge because the press or the government tell us to do. couple of months ago i read an article saying almost 75% of the dutch people believed in the existence and presence of ET's.
Maybe they just visit country's whom need it the most, being ignorant and all, rather watching the superbowl than founding out whats really happening.

Maybe the light in the air? Its impossible, except in the summer, to see a star, because the air is filled with city lights.

I really dont know but its very frustrating.
I am very far past the point of believing, i know for sure.
Then its nice to see your beliefs get confirmed with your own eyes just one time.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I guess its appropriate to kick this up again.

At this moment the amount of sightings, encounters etc etc is bigger than ever before.

And still, it only seems to happen in the USA and South America. Ofcourse, there are sighting in other country's also, but the numbers of the USA and South America are way way waaaayyy up there.

Anybody knows why? cause after a year of wondering, i still dont have any idea

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Maybe these mass sightings are concentrated nearby the alleged secret alien bases and maybe there isn`t any in your area. Just a theory.
Good question though.

Cheers
derpif

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
There are several UFO reports from the Netherlands if you browse the international reports section on nuforc.org.

www.nuforc.org...

Additionally there are several reports to be read at ufoevidence.org.

ufoevidence.org google search

There may not be many high profile cases, but there is not a lack of sightings for the region.

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Frith]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
Yeah could be it but then again, winter in Holland doesnt exist anymore.
December 2006 is was walking in a t-shirt at my work, eating outside, enjoying the sun.
Winter 2007 weve had days with 17 degrees celsius so there really aint no winter anymore

I think you might wanna change that post after this week, he meneer??!!

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Perhaps Holland knows their danger and has stated they
wish no overflights.
They are all human controlled.
Any treaties are in place since 1955.
The radiation dangers are great as known from cattle death
from over flights.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Wanna know why they aren't seen everywhere?

Because not everyone has a cpu, Photoshop, a digital camera or CGI skills!
Especially 3rd world countries.

[/joking]

No, but seriously, I haven't the slightest.
I've been around for a long time and have yet to see a single UFO.
(Visiting the Arizona/New Mexico desert for a while never helped.)

I've witnessed weird things, but I never thought they were "alien".

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
They dont never come to Chicago

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheNetherlands
Why dont we see this # over here in Holland.
Im reading of all these mass sightings everywhere around the globe the last couple of weeks but nothings happens in my small little lovely country.

USA
Brazil
neigbour Germany
neighbour England
France
India
Mexico

Just some country's who are being mass visited as we speak

Not neighbour Belgium, not my country Holland, but England and Germany have sightings too and are neighbours to..
What the hell is wrong, why are certain country's being avoided ?

I wanna see it to.

you forgot puerto rico

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sam_inc
They dont never come to Chicago

Perhaps they are allergic to bad grammar

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sam_inc

A little over three years ago one of the biggest UFO sightings of the decade occurred in Chicago. If it wasn't for an apparent cover up, the public may have seen real photographic proof of a UFO.

2006 Chicago O'Hare Airport UFO

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Frith]

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I think it is all part of spiritual warfare and these things will appear around chosen countries that are more prominent in spiritual warfare, I also think to the level of which persons are spiritually aware could be a factor in whom these things become apparent to. I am the South West of England and I haven't looked for a while but I have definetly seen 3 incidents of UFO's in the past 15 years, that is without going hunting for them, not sure if they are confirmed but I know what I have seen.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I think it is the mentality of people in different countries. Not to be racist or anything, but people in some countries have tendency to exaggerate what they see. Not to be racist again, but some countries are bigger and have more uneducated people that can mistake an airplane for something else.

And some countires have sci-fi channel and some not xD

[edit on 23-12-2009 by Patenciq]

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Hey I am in a small country and highly eductated - so that must prove the flying saucers I saw were indeed real lol!

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Iv'e noticed that the mass sighting locations seem to have more people and a larger, more powerful government.

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
yes i think that does count a powerful government - im uk so that would make sense - although i would consider the country small, and i bet these governments know far more about these things than they let on

posted on Dec, 24 2009 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I think it has to do with the size of the county and the climate.
Sightings are few and far between. I was born and raised in the Netherlands and am now living in Australia.

A news report about a sighting in Australia would cover an area as big as the whole of Europe.
Have a look at the map of Australia how big it is.
Holland will fit twice inside the small island of Tasmania,therefore the probability for a sighting in Holland would be far less.
In Holland people live more indoors than in a warm country.

I remember Christmas eve huddled by the fire and keeping the often sub-zero temperatures outside. Last night I quietly sat outside as I do most nights, with a glass of wine. For a few hours we were looking at the stars and I spent time pointing out several constellations to my wife.
We enjoyed the balmy evening from 8pm until 1 am.
Now if anything had flown by I would have noticed it as indeed I am always on the lookout for anomalies.

The avererage Dutchman would be indoors watching tv or enjoying a few drinks somewhere,although on Christmas eve most Aussies would be foccusing their view on the inside of a glass I am sure that the majority would be doing so whilst being outside in the open.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join