It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

any ska fans here?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
I'm just really pissed at people who generalised and say stuff like "Some-kind-of-music people are so this, some-kind-of-music people are so that..." Just SHUT THE # UP if you don't like it, #ERS! Everyone's entitled to their opinions and likes, get over it!

About backing up #... how the # am I suposed to know if all you say isN't just bull#? Maybe all you ever listenned in your life is country music?

Haha, well thats the internet for you. I honestly didnt mean to offend anyone by my statements, but thats just been my experience.

Not much country music in circulation on Long Island.

I didnt mean to piss you off, but if you take my words a certain way, I can see why you would be.

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Tetsuo-51]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
It's not even just you, well, you kind of grinded on my nerve with your previous reply, but you get what I mean...

What really piss me off, is people who think you act/think a certain way just because you listen to a certain style of music...

#, I listenned to all kind of music growing up, and the way I act/think surely did change, but I don't think it did only or mainly according to what kind of music I listenned too... Sure, maybe some people do... But some other people have strong mind/strong beliefs, and they won't let a music "style" spoil all that away.

I don't think music "makes" the inner-self of a person, altho it can surely, in some case, influence it... Probably..

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:27 PM
link   

It's not even just you, well, you kind of grinded on my nerve with your previous reply, but you get what I mean...

What really piss me off, is people who think you act/think a certain way just because you listen to a certain style of music...

#, I listenned to all kind of music growing up, and the way I act/think surely did change, but I don't think it did only or mainly according to what kind of music I listenned too... Sure, maybe some people do... But some other people have strong mind/strong beliefs, and they won't let a music "style" spoil all that away.

I don't think music "makes" the inner-self of a person, altho it can surely, in some case, influence it... Probably..

I agree. But we all learn from experiences, take (damn forgot who posted it) the post from the kid who was stereotyping people at h.c. shows, he had a bad experience.

Experiences shape people.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51

True. I guess people who use stereotypes are lacking experience.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tetsuo-51

True. I guess people who use stereotypes are lacking experience.

I agree 100%.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Wow, we agree! Let's celebrate, the BEERS ON ME!
(well, mine, anyway...lol...)

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Wow, we agree! Let's celebrate, the BEERS ON ME!
(well, mine, anyway...lol...)

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

I just lost soooo much respect for you Lysergic. Raves are gay and the whole PLUR movement can kiss my ass.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Dude, before you diss raves... you need to know that there's female there that are hotter than your avatar chicks....and they're usually horny.

But this # doesn't look like a rave, looks like a 14 years old birthday party or something...

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I've been to raves. I used to go everyweekend to sell drugs. It's good business. I could make $3000 profit in a few hours. I'd always bring my walkman so I didn't have to listen to techno and, after I got high, I would find the darkest corner I could and wait for my friends to get me to leave. There are hot chicks, i give you that. Most of them are disease factories working double time though. Even I won't touch any piece of ass at a rave.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Bah, they aren't all dirty. I don't particularly like techno my self, I prefer hip hop after-hours.

But yeah, selling drugs there must a real gold mine.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

I just lost soooo much respect for you Lysergic. Raves are gay and the whole PLUR movement can kiss my ass.

Silence ass ape, plur is teh gay, however like morbid said, chick + e = good thing

I was making fun of you homo pissing contests about HARDCORE ska wtfever I care none at all.

lol everyone is drug dealers my ass

yeah raves are pretty much gay, no use for the #ty beats they churn out and dub tecno but sounds like planet soul or some # from the mid 90s

yeah it grows old i make fun of the candy kids at skewl

gimmie drugs, gimmie candy!

[Edited on 20-2-2004 by Lysergic]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
YEah, i haven't been to a rave in like 4 or 5 years. The only good thing there is the drugs and the money.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
besides I'm not a dancer

i only been to a few raves, also best thing i went to was the electric daisy carnival... rave + carnival rides lol

but i do agree plur is gay

no love, no unity, and mostly no respect haha.

posted on Feb, 23 2004 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Is up to you if you guys like ska or whatever ery1 has there own taste altough ska is rather gay. I dont necessarily think ppl who listen to ska are gay

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 09:11 PM
link   
any of you guys like the band "cake"?

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 11:42 PM
link   

No peace for none locals neither.
Ya'll need to candy flip your asses on over to Future Fest in ATL. The cinematography makes your eyes go boogely. Kine budz + sassy + '___' + wet + NOS =

Thats what good little raves are made of.

Hey NTH, next fall when I'm off probation I'll be waiting for my "care package." Just a reminder.

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by insite

No peace for none locals neither.
Ya'll need to candy flip your asses on over to Future Fest in ATL. The cinematography makes your eyes go boogely. Kine budz + sassy + '___' + wet + NOS =

Thats what good little raves are made of.

Hey NTH, next fall when I'm off probation I'll be waiting for my "care package." Just a reminder.

Get a hold of me when you're a free man. I haven't forgot.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I'm goin' to see The Suicide Machines on April 16th. I can't wait!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join