It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seen these pictures before?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Greetings, Just found this site with pictures new to me.

JerseyCity.NJ.USA

Report by the witness:

"Hi, my name is [name removed per witness' request]. A relative of mine found your website and advised me to send this specifially to you. The reason being is because, and i agree with her, that Rob (the November 2005 poster) and I may have captured the same object (or model?). This picture is from earlier this year, August is my best bet. I'm almost certain. I would remember the date had i known i had taken a UFO in it, but just as Robert i had not realized the image was on my camera. However in my case it was a few weeks later when i was cleaning out the flash card that it caught my eye.

"This took place in Jersey City, New Jersey. I had pulled over off the highway to buy some fruits at a very isolated fruit stand/store and i snapped a picture of this warehouse in the lot over. I can solemnly affirm to you that it is not a prank and that i did not even see it when i took the picture. In fact, i am about 95% percent sure that it wasn't even there, as i'm certain that i would have seen it. I believe this is also more or less the case for Rob. This is image was taken with a Canon Digital Rebel XT and the mode was automatic and set for outdoors.

"Anyhow, this would not be the first time i've seen something like this. When i was 14 i saw a metal orb hovering over a shopping mall parking lot in this same city. As much as i tried to have my family see it,they could not. There have been other instances, too. This is just the first time i've been allowed to capture something as clear."

Date Reported: 12/31/2005 11:20:15 AM

UFO Iraq

UFO Sighting Photographed in Baghdad

A spectacular photograph of a UFO hovering over military activity in Baghdad has surfaced on the internet today.

Photographs of this quality are rare among UFO photographs, but in this particular shot you can clearly see a disc shaped, metallic object. Upon closer inspection of the image, it appears that there has been no manipulation.

The photo was taken by a US soldier during May of 2006 along Route Jackson in southern Baghdad. Apparently at the time of taking the photo, he was completely unaware of the metallic, disc shaped object hovering above. He is now AWOL from the military, and his whereabouts are unknown.

posted on March 12, 2007

[UFOEvidence.org editor's note: No original source is given for this photograph]

Dorchester.Dorset.UnitedKingdom

Summary:
A large rounded edege object which looks like it had two golden wings

Full Description & Details:
I was looking across a valley and took a picture when later i looked a the digital photographs i could see a rounded edge object with golden wings.It looked a bit like a whale.

Personal Background:
teacher

Reported Sighting? Yes
Reported To: my family

Sighting Time: 11:09:55
Day/Night: Daytime
Duration: seconds
No. of Witnesses: 1
Urban or Rural: rural
No. of Object(s): Single
Color of Object(s): silver but with golden wings

Date Posted: 2/5/2005 1:03:49 PM

USA

My son and I were visiting a friend of mine in Weyauwega. I am reluctant to reveal the exact location out of concern for my friend's privacy as well as my own. However the general location is just North of Main street on the East side of 110 and South of the train tracks. My boy was sledding in the snow and I was taking pictures. It was in the evening and was starting to get dark pretty quickly. My son pointed up to the sky and we noticed some lights coming in from what I believe is the south west. At that point I just pointed the camera up and took the shots. The object really gave me the imp

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Jersey Cit, NJ: Bird?
"i had not realized the image was on my camera"

Baghdad, Iraq: A "frisbeed" trash can lid?
"Apparently at the time of taking the photo, he was completely unaware of the metallic, disc shaped object hovering above."

Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom: Another bird?
"when later i looked a the digital photographs"

Weyauwega, Wisconsin:
"I just remember my son asking me over and over what it was and I didn't have a clue."

An actual UFO!?

I mean; it's an object, it's flying, and I sure can't identify it.

Anyone?

Nice find, ntenzpunishment!

[edit on 15-2-2008 by goosdawg]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
These have been discussed here:

Dorchester and Jersey City

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jersey City

USA

I think you are safe on the Iraq one though.

This post purely for reference of course.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ntenzpunishment

Surrounded by UV radiation and ionized air due to high frequency and
voltage electricity, its normal not to see what may be a dark cloud to
the human eye.

Million volt coils have demonstrated that they create a purple cloud
and the human eye has a poor response in the frequency of light.

Light and black spots are just another photo response to electrical
activity.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Wow thats a pretty good picture man. Has that ever been posted any hwere before? I seem to think I have seen it before but I could be making a connection that isn't there.

However it seems that there are 4 lights in the second picture where there are only 3 white lights in the other 2?

[edit on 2/15/2008 by sputniksteve]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
First thoughts without heavy examination or research:

1. Blimp or balloon

2. Fake/Hoax

3. Blimp/balloon

4. Experimental aircraft

My .02

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Thanks for the links.

Yeah, birds and....?

It would appear the consensus on the old thread in which the Weyauwega, Wisconsin object was mentioned was, in the end, indeterminate.

That is; it couldn't be explained adequately in conventional terms.

But it wasn't the main focus of that thread, it was later used for comparison to the OP's find of a similar but different object imaged four years after the Weyauwega event.

So, who knows?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
1. Jersey City - Don't know what it is, but the photo has been retouched. Look at the zoomed in picture. See the "windows?" The pillar between the windows is too sharp. Someone probably added the windows and forgot to use the blur tool to remove the sharpness. Funny - without the windows, it kind of looks like a beret. Perhaps it belongs to the Jersey Devil.

2. Iraq - the object is in front of the transmission lines. You can tell by the clarity of the edges compared to the surrounding objects.

3. UK - dunno. all 3 pics are the same, just different magnifications. Wish they had another pic of it to get an idea if it had wings and what the protrusions are. The object blends well with the background, without doing a spectrum analysis, I'd say that the object is actually there. Possibly the size of a cow. Maybe a remote controlled blimp. Hard to say.

4. Wisconsin - Looks real to me. It's very hard to layer an object behind tree branches and make it look right. I think it's one of ours. It has red and green lights. Can't say how big it is.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:44 AM
link   

I always love it when people like you put together information like this in such an intelligent an comprehensive way. You have made a few of my research efforts go by alot quicker. Thanks for your help.

Starred and Flagged.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa

I think you are safe on the Iraq one though.

Someone pasted in the picture the ufo spotted in Finland on 2004

Sources:
ufosightings.ca...
www.ufocasebook.com...
www.book-of-thoth.com...

[edit on 16/2/2008 by internos]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by internos

Nice find internos - they really do look alike, angle and so. Could it be the same type of UFO at another location? Guess the angle is to much of a coincidence

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   

I'd say that it's conclusively a copy paste-work: same object, same reflection, same enlightening, same inclination: and more jpeg artifacting around the "ufo" in the last one, i mean the Baghdad one...

Anyway, i like how you listed this stuff: please keep on doing the excellent work!

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Good call internos.

I only meant by safe that I thought it had not been discussed before

new topics

top topics

join