It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Blaine Discussion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Well you have your opinion, others have theirs, you have offered what you know. Do not force your opinion on others.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Please explain WHY then NOT ONE OTHER HUMAN BEING can do higfh levitations like Criss? If all it takes is tricked film and paid witnesses, why has no one esle done what Criss does? maybe they do not like money and fame, huh? typical Vegas performers!! Maybe no one else has any ointerest in being number 1 all the time and getting their own Tv shows and fortune, huh?

Maybe Criss is the only one that cares enough to do events that defy exposure. There is NO proof whatsoever that Criss uses props in the high levitations. NO ONE ELSE can levitate like Criss, and the reason is....what?

Why only him? If money and fame can be had from altering video and erasing props and paying witnesses to lie, why is only criss doing it? Is it possible that only Criss has the nerve to pull off stunts that defy the cameras and witnesses?

If you think that Blaine and Angel and Takayama are merely huckters who fake film and get rich, please tell us WHY they are the only three on earth able to perform in public with no stage and props and still astound the crowds?

Answer those questions, then read about a hundred pages of the Criss Angel thread, and leave the sophomoric foolishness about ' only an illusionst ' and ' they lie and cheat the film ' nonsense and tune it: Some people do not NEED proops for some of their events because they have abilities that transcend the mundane. If that goes over your head, the go back to sleep.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Oh man....

Okay I am going to stop here

You guys are far too delusional for me to convince you its all an illusion.

I'm sorry mods for calling people names, I couldn't find a nicer word

Please forgive me.

I could link you to all of his secretes reveled, but, I don't want to burst so many bubbles

Good luck!

QUESTION EVERYTHING!

Life is the biggest illusion of all.

Once you realize this, you will see the entertainment factor for ALL magicians!

[edit on 18-2-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

We understand, we really do. It is OUR delusional state that prevents you from proving what no one else has been able to for years..Ok. That sounds like a really valid way to get yourself out of a bind. There are no links that prove that Criss uses props in the high levitations. Your bluff is called.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join