It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hate it when someone else makes you look like a chump!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Dammit!

A couple weeks ago, trying to be a good husband, I go into this place and place an order for Valentine's Day. They do fruit arrangements that look like floral arrangements. It's very cool, but very expensive... But, I order the large sized, half-dipped Hearts & Berries arrangement (it's got strawberries, grapes, chocolate dipped strawberries (half), and pineapple slices in the shapes of hearts), and a Balloon of course, for AM delivery.

Well, noon comes, and she still didn't get it.
Finally gets it at 1:30, and it's small, not half-dipped, and no balloon...
It's still cool, but not what I paid for, and it was pretty late in the day.

So, I call them up, and after some discussion, the manager tries to make it up by sending another, corrected order today, at no charge... (kind of missed getting it right on the day that counted, but ok, why not)... Well, she finally gets it at 3:45pm today!!! The day's almost over! She's been expecting it all day....

Man, I hate it when you do all the right things, and someone else makes you look like a chump.... :bash:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Bless your heart. You poor guy. I bet your wife doesn't think any less of you for someone else screwing up the order. Women are nice that way.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

At least you did something. I am sure they were probably a little on the busy side the other day, and mistakes do happen. At least they made it up today by getting it done for you.

Still though I know what you are saying, it is frustrating when you do something that you want to be perfect and someone farks it up.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
She doesn't really want that stuff anyways. All she wants is your hot man love forever and ever.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Actually I think the situation probably worked to your advantage. How can she not be impressed by all the effort you put into this?

Better luck next year!

new topics

top topics

join