It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Jumper'-Style Teleportation Just Barely Possible

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I cannot wait national geographic feed us with a good documentary about teleportation.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by themaster1]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If one actually reads the article, one finds that they in fact have not managed to teleport material objects over long distances or even short distances.

Hence, it is not an issue of teleportation being barely possible but rather an issue of it not having been accomplished at all

The rest is pure speculation and wishful thinking.

Frankly, I think they are going down a deep and long tunnel to total failure.

Teleportation is possible but it will never be accomplished at all through technology. (Which is why Reticulans first paralyze their victims instead of just teleporting them into a holding cell.) You can't build a machine that can break down matter and then reassemble it somewhere else. One problem: where does the soul go? Another problem: the ability to re-assemble the material object, living or not, is tantamount to creating it physically in the first place.

And no material machine can actually create matter.

That's in regards to beaming.

As to phasing (aka jumper-style teleportation), whereby the material object, living or not, is moved all at once without first breaking it down into energy, that is the preferred method that large Group Entities have used for eons to move about small objects and in rare cases, a living person. In Spiritualism, an object that has been manifested or teleported about by spirits is generally referred to as an apport.

Someone needs to discreetly place a tracking device on Criss Angel (or his car, or his motorcycle) when he does his phasing feats and then claims it is all an illusion - that only he can do.

Phasing Behind A Towel

Phasing Himself & A Car

Phased Off A Motorcycle While Jumping

They apparently took down the YouTube video of CA teleporting away with his motorcycle in the desert. That was a good one. Maybe too good. If anyone can find it, please post a link. Thanks.

Nope. It's not happening with technology. Not by a long shot.

Unfortunately, they are all going about it in the wrong way.

But it makes for a good speculative discussion.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I am trying to find specific models and circuit implementations similiar to the teleportation devices listed below. Any suggestions are much appreciated.

patents.ic.gc.ca...
mynxt.matthiaspaulscholz.eu...
www.2shared.com...
www.2shared.com...
www.2shared.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I read about this a few years back actually in Discovery magazine while waiting for a flight. If I remember correctly I believe it was a couple of Australian scientist that actually made the first Teleportations.

I thought it was very cool and smile at the thought I could actually see something like this in my life time........allas....but then thoughts of the movie "The Fly" entered my head and I then thought there is no way I would step into a teleportation devise.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Wow, it's sounds cool in theory but what about application. Easyjet's not gonna like it if it happens and becomes another commercial transport option.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by damajikninja
reply to post by Nailer

Haha! Yeah, it'll be the next new feature for the iPod/iPhone.

Ooo, or maybe Microsoft will bring it to market? It fits with their slogan...
"Where do you want to go today?"

brings a much more scary thought to the 'blue screen of death'!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Don't get over excited - It's quantum entanglement, not so much teleportation - trust Fox to stretch it to that.

The real and interesting prospect here is the 'Quantum telephone' that is to say instant communication over any distance (so long as your prepared to take one end of the telephone to the desired location in the first place)

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I knew I read this a while back in 2002 and here it is like I said from Australia:

Here ya go:
www.newscientist.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
This question hit me last night.

its proven that we can teleport elements hundred of miles across to other islands using black holes and can re assemble them on the other side.

and some day we hope to do it to humans. the question is "even if you could teleport a person and re assemble them on the other side, would the consciousness of the being still be intact?

or would you have a reassembled dead body??

matter like organs and fluid could reassemble but what about something intangible like consciousness??

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This sounds like an instantaneous means of long distance communication. Similar to the "subspace" communication method of Star Trek. Interesting stuff!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
so tesla wasn't a liar then wow, i hope this info is correct

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Some kind of disclosure seems to be going on, not just leaking out the possibility of ET's but technology as well. Now they just need to understand, this wave of energy, Love from the central sun, its a big shift. And they have to make it too, so its really time, to open it all up,release the technology and redistribute, and disclose.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join