It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Purported Al Qaeda Video Shows Prisoners Burned Alive

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Fox News is reporting that they have secured a video that was purportedly made by al Qaeda that depicts torure and murder of individuals. The actual source of the video is unknown at this time.

The video is so graphic that I will only post a link to it. If you wish to view it, you must visit the link.

Purported Al Qaeda Video Shows Prisoners Burned Alive

Al Qaeda's latest display of terror has made its way onto the Internet, showing horrifying images of what appear to be prisoners in Iraq being doused with an inflammatory liquid and then burned alive.

The video, which appears to have been posted first on Google last December in an alleged anti-Al Qaeda Web film, shows five insurgents standing behind three blindfolded prisoners kneeling at the edge of a burning pit.

"And now that we have captured these scums who committed this dreadful crime, we will burn them with this fire," the Al Qaeda leader says in Arabic. "The same fire which they committed their crime with.

"And I swear by God almighty that, I swear by God almighty that we will have no mercy on them," he continues. "Allahuakbar, Allahuakbar."

As he speaks, two of the insurgents pour liquid on the blindfolded prisoners. Then they push the bound men into the pit, where they are engulfed in flames.
www.foxnews.com...

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.
WARNING: This video is extremely graphic and disturbing!

video.google.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I saw it on the weband another reason to go after all of these radicals.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
In addition to the violence, one thing that disturbed me was the age of some of these murderers. They are raising still another generation of terrorists.

Can these youngsters be reached, or are they too far gone?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Bayman

Agreed, but I believe the government insiders who are responsible for 9/11 should also be gone after for their barbarism.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:18 PM
link   
And of course there will those that will claim Water Boarding is a lot worse, yet they will fail to give you the name of any individual that has ever died from drowning.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

But what's the point of waterboarding? To torture people until they tell us what we want to hear, regardless of whether or not its true? That's the only thing I can think of...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
reply to post by Bayman

Agreed, but I believe the government insiders who are responsible for 9/11 should also be gone after for their barbarism.

... Oh. i forgot about these folks too.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chromatico

The point is that it has worked on the very few people it has ever been used on.

How can it be a case of "hear what you want to hear" when the intel turns out to be true?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jsobecky

That video was horrible, could'nt even watch the whole thing and kept looking away. That video all by itself is enough to justify what we are doing and even though dificult at times we MUST stay the course. As soon as i heared the music i new nothing good was going to happen. R.I.P. victims.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
....oh, sweet Jesus. How horrible. And to think they invoked the name of God (even though it was the name allah) to reward them.

Prime example why these radicals MUST be stopped, dead in their tracks!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It shows the animals that some of them actually are.

Though there are those on this site who will state that it justified and wouldn't have happened if the US wasn't involved.

Of course those will be the same cowards who start BS/blatantly false threads and then run and hide from them.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
....oops ferretman, I think you got a warning. We understand your ardour of expression

Just don't get yourself banned, K!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Why is ferretman getting warned if what he states is true?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Well, I don't think he should have been warned in this thread. Perhaps it was for a comment in some other thread. I'm not sure.

I may have made my comment thinking that he was warned because of this particular post. Maybe we'll get some clarification?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
deenamarie53

All you need to do is to click on the red flag to see the post that earned the Warn.

Nothing here has been said yet to earn a warn, imo.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Based on the posts in this thread to date, the video clearly achieves its goal .. that of hitting people fairly in the emotions and arousing predictable emotions of anger, rage, disgust, etc.

Then people calm down and remember how many Israelis have been unmasked posing as the 'enemy' and committing atrocities which corn-fed 'consumers' of the propaganda buy wholesale and cite as justification for US atrocities.

So simple for those pulling the strings. Action-reaction.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Stir the pot. Make more people want more bloodshed. Stir some more. Eking a response equal in barbarism to what these men do is exactly what they are after. Sure, let's carpet-bomb. Turn the middle east into a sheet of glass. Round up all the Arabs and Muslims in America and put them in camps. These guys in the video will still be making more videos and enjoying every single radical response they get.

Funny that so many people profess to hate them so, and then give them free airtime and demand that we cede to the demands of these people, isn't it? Sound and fury, but no sense.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So well said, Dock6 and TheWalkingFox.

A little critical thinking can go a long way.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Urr, didnt anyone notice something rather odd?

If I was burned alive.... id be screaming and kicking....

Those men, didnt flinch
When petrol was poured on them, none of them even moved.
Now, if i was blindfolded, and had a liquid all of a sudden start being poured on me, id make some sort of movement.
Look at the way they are positioned.. they are leaning against each other or in positions so they wont fall over.
When they are tossed into the pit, they are like rag dolls.

In my opinion, those men were already dead.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Urr, didnt anyone notice something rather odd?
If I was burned alive.... id be screaming and kicking....
Those men, didnt flinch
When petrol was poured on them, none of them even moved.
Now, if i was blindfolded, and had a liquid all of a sudden start being poured on me, id make some sort of movement.
Look at the way they are positioned.. they are leaning against each other or in positions so they wont fall over.
When they are tossed into the pit, they are like rag dolls.
In my opinion, those men were already dead.

I noticed the same thing watching the short version. At the time, I thought are these men drugged or something? They had no reaction to the accelerant being poured on them. I'd have to watch it again to decide whether or not they may have been dead-- and I don't really want to do that. I thought I saw one move slightly though. Still, not a peep out of them when pushed into the fire. It is strange.

edit to add: After having watched it again, I believe you are right. They are already dead.

[edit on 2/15/08 by kattraxx]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join