It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 100 Real "Men in Black"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Is that the same Glenn Campbell who beat up Tanya Tucker?

The rhinestone ufologist.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
I am upset, very upset, that I did not make the list.

Perhaps some names had to be omitted for reasons of national security?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Humm, I guess I am very slow indeed, I just realized is nothing but a joke.

Right?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex
I don't think anyone is disputing that, Sky. However, this is satire, pointing out the attitude prevalent among certain UFO researchers/believers that anyone who does not agree with them has some ulterior motive.

Isaacs posts are a great read, and the satire is understood.

Judging from your posts in the last few months though, I am not sure if you understand that the UFO-Phenomenon is a real phenomenon

The ridicule and snickering at ufologists has lost its entertainment value for me a long time ago.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Hmmm... on a more serious note, I too share the same sentiment as most here in this thread that none of us have been included on this MIB list... lol -- the following are some thoughts on this topic...

As Winston Churchill once said, "Those who do the most complaining are usually the worst offenders" and Stanton Friedman has a real knack for denouncing the vast majority of Ufologists and whistle-blowers, other than himself of course, liars, frauds or Gov't disinformation agents. And anytime a researcher or whistle-blower comes out with a book, he's the first one out there with his review of it on the net where he predictably debunks the book (and the author) -- without fail.

That he's called "The Father of Ufology" should be changed to "The Father of the Nuts and Bolts UFO Perspective" which for all practical purposes is a view that's been covertly promoted and perpetuated by the CIA, NRO, the Air Force and other governmental agencies for their own covert agendas.

That the "Nuts and Bolts UFO perspective" is more palatable to most who are willing to keep an open mind on UFO topics -- mainly because it's a "materialists" view which is one that's easier for the average person to wrap their mind around, this perspective was/is employed by covert gov't as a cover for their black budget advanced aircraft projects -- and as a physicist, Stanton Friedman was uniquely qualified to be the poster boy for this Ufology community of believers.

I strongly suspect that the Gov't already knows that the ETH is an invalid one where they already know that nonhuman intelligences (most likely terrestrial) are the ones responsible for the UFO phenomenon (and its accompanying phenomena too) but they have been USING (as stated by J. Vallee) the ETH as a cover for their own secret advanced technology. So in reality, we looking at 2 separate components of what has been identified as UFOs.
1) Black Budget Aircraft
2) UFOs created by nonhuman intelligences/unseen sentient beings/multidimensional entities... whatever you want to call them, are CONSTRUCTS OF CONSCIOUSNESS capable of materializing and manifesting(even physically for limited durations of time) into our physical world/dimension -- but rest assured, THEY are the creators of the REAL UFO phenomenon AND IT'S PARANORMAL. I'm sure the gov't has been closely researching and evaluating these phenomena for many, many years now but not to KNOW but to USE for those reasons I've stated above.
Number 2 is a cover for number 1 but man and those unseen nonhuman intelligences each have their own fleets/versions of UFOs.

IMHO Stanton Friedman is the real gov't disinformation provocateur/agent whether knowingly or unknowingly but what ever the case may be I'm sure someday this truth will reach the light of day.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It will be hilarious to see, by page 27 of this thread, just how many ATS members read it and get it. My guess, not many.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Soooo ATS was designed to lure in people of a conspiracy mindset to feed them disinfo and send them on their way? Either that or your brand of humor was to show how divisive and how all the infighting in the UFO circles is really self-defeating...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
So, even when you tell most people the truth, they still don't know the difference. I still say there's a COOIA out there. I'm certain I saw an early model military green Ford or Dodge with USNAF on the passenger door. (why would they do that?)Disinformation or misinformation, it's all a game, especially for those who think they aren't puppets and are in the loop. We'll see who gets the last laugh on this topic. (Oh, no, they wouldn't do that.)

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Palasheea, Stanton Friedman tries to approach the field of UFOlogy in a scientific, mature and direct way. He is a man with a lot of experience with researching UFO cases and giving a hard look at everything. Things that a lot of people WILLINGLY accept as the truth.

I.E. The Book "Day After Roswell"

I've seen a lot of people disagree with him because he offers opinion that others don't want to hear.

You can't even amount a decent or strong enough argument as to why he is a possible disinformation agent or to back up any of the other claims you've made. You just take cheap shots.

What vast majority of ufologists has he denounced?
What whistleblowers does he denounce?

He is a man that knows his field and can easily spot a dummy when he sees one. He's not unintelligent but I'd really like to see some arguments to back up all your claims.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by merryxmas
Soooo ATS was designed to lure in people of a conspiracy mindset to feed them disinfo and send them on their way? Either that or your brand of humor was to show how divisive and how all the infighting in the UFO circles is really self-defeating...

I believe ATS has either directly/indirectly evolved itself into it. There are no more real quality conversations that go on anymore. The quality of ATS has detriorated vastly over the years as a result of its public success but with that, its downfall and then you have what it is today.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Damn,

Everyone i trust(ed) seems to be a liar.
Richard Hoagland, David Icke, John Lear, Steven Greer, Zacharia Sitchin, Wernher von Braun, Albert Einstein....

Is this list to be trusted? wtf can or should we believe

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by dj05544
After "Springer" just reprimanded me last week- I hated the guy enough...Come to find out he's inside man #2!!! That would explain why I have had 2 comments removed by him (comments with no profanity, attacking no-one; just theories/explanations) He stands for everything I'm against. Truly pathetic in my eyes- and now that I know his secret's out I look forward to hearing more dirt about him and hearing others comments about him.

When i saw Springer's name in the list it immediatly raised some thoughts about why he was asking were people live when they start threads about being a area 51 employee en telling us stuff..

I wont and dont say he is a "Men in Black", but i did find it odd when i saw him asking the Area 51 employee where he lived when the guy opend a thread to blow some whistles

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Yeah I've had posts related to UFO topics completely removed before and I kept wondering if I ever posted them. Kind of odd but whatever --> It's ATS.com, what do you expect?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
i think this is pretty funny but also has at least a shade of truth

if you understood you would have a world economic collapse in the future , would you not design a place or (places) where you could identify dissenters, or "enemy combatants" , so you could make sure they are some of the first to be arrested should the martial law come about? so any new system of way could make a smoother transitiion. I mean you may want to round up all those who are the biggest threats toward a "revolution"......................nah hust kidding guys lol

[edit on 15-2-2008 by cpdaman]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Springer,

Do you have your bat suit in your house or in the Bat Cave?

And do they give you those really cool utility belts too?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Even though i suppose it is some kind of joke.. i wouldn't be surprised if there is some truth to it. You're kidding yourself if you trust something like this 100%. Noone owes any allegiance to you. Especially under the anonymity of the internet.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Being a big Bill Cooper and Phil Schneider fan, I was pleasantly surprised to see that Mr Schneider didn't make the list...unless he was deliberately left out as part of a disinformation strategy and this post is really a distraction from the truth (just kidding).
Of course some will cry foul, others will laugh it off but this thread can be seen as a reminder that disinformation has always been around and always will be. JFK, UFOs and 9/11 seem to fit the disinformation agenda quite well. Unless of course Oswald really did kill JFK, UFOs are mainly swamp gas and 19 hijackers really did infiltrate the largest Defense and Intel agencies in the world - 4 times in one morning.

It's funny how the vast majority of patriots who seemed to be on to something are now dead which may or may not tell us something about where to look for the truth
RIP BIll Cooper (UFOs, NWO), Phil Schneider (ETs, DUMBS), Stan Meyer (HHO), Dr Robert Beck (AIDS and cancer cures), Theodore Strecker (AIDS manmade) plus many more fallen patriots.

Thanks for the post

[edit on 16-2-2008 by cams]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Thank goodness I found this site and got educated. I had assumed that Springer was that guy with the TV show that featured all kinds of Uncle Dads and Aunt Moms throwing food at each other!

Oh well, what's the sense of being ignorant if you can't show it?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Yes, of course, every conspiracy theorist ever was a MIB

If some of the info on this thread were true, I doubt this would still be posted here.

I don't know if I'd classify Albert Einstein as a MIB just because he worked with the government on some things. By your definition, all postal workers are Men in Black.

I'm just not even going to bother breaking it down name-by-name. I'm just saying that there is a much greater chance of you being a disinfo agent than most of the people on that list.

Oh, and you forgot Alex Jones.

And if anybody can point out that you "knowingly posted false information"....

[edit on 2/16/2008 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:46 AM
link   
A conspicuous omission.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join