It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ill tolerent Muslims throw another temper tantrum !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by biggie smalls

I'm well aware of the crusades and inquisition, however I live in the present time, and the only crusades or inquisitions taking place now are under the forces of militant Islam. I don't see how you can justify the present atrocities with ones from the past

and frankly I don't even see how it's relevant.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by laiguana]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

Oh, if only you were right. This entire exercise in the Middle East by the US and what allies are sticking with it is nothing but a religion-based exercise. The media, and people like you and the OP with it, seek to stir up popular hatred against Muslims - and pagans, and atheists, and Jews, and gays, and whoever else needs to be hated. Sometimes there is outright violence, but most often, it's use of corrupt politicians, threat of violence, and oppressive legislation.

It might not be as photogenic as sawing off someone's head, but the effect and intention is exactly the same. Spread fear, spread discord, spread hatred, cause violence, denigrate and oppress the "other"

[edit on 16-2-2008 by The Walking Fox]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
If depictions of the Prophet Muhammed inflame Muslims, then how hard is it to refrain from publishing such depictions? You can argue all you want to that they're "irrational," and maybe they are, but (and I feel like I'm talking to kids) isn't it better to get along with each other?

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Walking Fox
reply to post by laiguana

Oh, if only you were right. This entire exercise in the Middle East by the US and what allies are sticking with it is nothing but a religion-based exercise. The media, and people like you and the OP with it, seek to stir up popular hatred against Muslims - and pagans, and atheists, and Jews, and gays, and whoever else needs to be hated. Sometimes there is outright violence, but most often, it's use of corrupt politicians, threat of violence, and oppressive legislation.

It might not be as photogenic as sawing off someone's head, but the effect and intention is exactly the same. Spread fear, spread discord, spread hatred, cause violence, denigrate and oppress the "other"

[edit on 16-2-2008 by The Walking Fox]

The only reason there is a hatred towards Muslims is their own behaviour.

Anytime a Muslim gets offended then it's "death" to those whom did the offending. they take things too seriously and seem to only want death to any who do not share either their belief or cause.

Any hatred towards Muslims is caused by Muslims themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join