It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection/Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Ok recently ive been reading books about astral projection and obes including reports from people who claim to be able to travel around the world whilst in this state. Personally I dont believe in astral projection, at least not to the degree some people claim.

Now say it is possible to travel around whilst having an obe, would it be possible to enter secret bases like this or do you think the government will have some sort of protection against Astral intrusion?

Like I said I dont believe its possible to this degree but im sure there are some members who do so id like to hear your thoughts on this.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
ive been astral traveling for some time now, and it is possible, but what you see will be that of the astral plane, not necessarily what it is in real life. Thanks for the idea ive never thought of this.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timewavezer0
ive been astral traveling for some time now, and it is possible, but what you see will be that of the astral plane, not necessarily what it is in real life. Thanks for the idea ive never thought of this.

I am curious. I am not being "snarky" like another said I was on my thread.
If you only see things on the asral level, how do you know you are really traveling? Could it be you have gone into a self-hypnonotic state and your mind is helping you see what you want to see?
I have not done astral traveling, so maybe I am misunderstanding what you are saying...sorry.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
What exactly is astral projection. Sounds interesting. Is it something you need to practice repeatedly to get good at ? What is the purpose of it.?

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:37 PM
link   
it is the traveling of your subconscious mind

pick up astral travel for beginners, good book

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well.

Not shure if it was an OOBE of astral traval but one thing i can tell you when it happen's with me it's all very very realistic.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Yuffie_Kisaragi

I know astral projection by a different name "Technical Remote Viewing" this is a more advanced version of the U.S. Government's "project stargate" which employed psychic spies who could with proper training and focus zero in on enemies and provide great details about what they experienced while in that altered state.

A good source of info is www.psitech.net... or www.trvuniversity.com... where you can learn to do remote viewing. I watched a presentation by Jonina (Joni) Dourif and was absolutely amazed at what could be done with this technology.

Having an awareness unlike most people is fascinating enough, but I find to take it to the extremes that she has and have the ability to at-will project herself to any place and percieve everything as if she where physically there is amazing.

But check out those sites and see for yourself, or just google "technical Remote Viewing" and get a better Idea how it's done.

posted on Nov, 30 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
see the thing about the government is if they think somthing is real...they will try it ..astral projectyion being one of those things...i know someone who has tried to astral project but they are ppl acctually trained to deflect you from seeing whats reall there im afraid the only way you will ever get into area 51 is to be allowed in there

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I know how about a game of Battle of the minds
just joking anyways could someone actually try this cuz im interested if this could happen

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Timewavezer0

You should also pick up the book called "vivid imagination" by John Seeingthings. It's a great read. I'm sure you can relate to it.

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

um real astral projection is projecting your soul out of your body if your strong enough....

its satanic

which is also something they are hiding at area 51. at the secrets of satanism and # about christianity.

and sooo.....yeah, i guess you guys might most likely not know anything at all about that.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hello everyone. In no way do I want to inject religion into this conversation. However, Astral Projection has long been a tool of those of the Wiccan and other Neo-Pagan beliefs. AP is real, and very powerful. It's uses are unlimited. Ancient Druids and Witches would use AP to spy on people they had an interest in. Astral Projection pre-dates American government and may go back thousands of years.

I know of this subject matter, because I am a Wiccan Priest. And Wiccans are well skilled in things like AP.

Now (here's the scientific view), as far as using AP to get a glimpse of Area 51 or other installations, I'm afraid this is very difficult to achieve. A person who studies AP soon finds out, that in order to "travel" to a specific location, and see things that are there in the physical plane; this person must have been there at some point in the past. This is due to a realtime connection between the human mind and aura's that surround everyday inanimate objects. The mind needs a connection to relate to the surroundings, in order to manipulate the planes. Also, if trying to "spy" on a person, the same principle applies. These difficulties are obstacles that even the US government couldn't overcome. Although the human mind is capable of unbelievable powers, there are still limits.

Just remember, the Astral and Physical planes, are 2 seperate worlds. Objects on one plane may or may not exist on the another plane.

posted on Dec, 4 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by skittlesareamazing

um real astral projection is projecting your soul out of your body if your strong enough....

its satanic

which is also something they are hiding at area 51. at the secrets of satanism and # about christianity.

and sooo.....yeah, i guess you guys might most likely not know anything at all about that.

I have to disagree. Its not satanic. Research religious history. I think you'll find a different description about that. On the other hand, I don't think this was a topic about religion. Its about Astral Projection.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by skittlesareamazing

its satanic

way to go in such a well researched answer.

there is nothing satanic about it whatsoever.

if you know anything about astral travel and anything about the bible you will find several verses that in effect, describe the very nature of it - and not once in an evil connotation.

area 51 hiding stuff about satanism and Christianity? no offense, but nothing else needs to be said.

top topics

join