It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The great Australian Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
In a post about racism in Australia that i made here : www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think I've come across something.. in summary i think that the nwo used Australia as a 'test' country.. test for what ?
The test for how much money they can squeeze out of it.. letting in all these immagrents from all countries over the world... they come to australia with the mentality that they are lucky to be here and work quite abit harder then your average joe, with the capatlism based goverment in this country it is a good thing.. more motivated minds = more money.
read my above post and you'll get a better idea.
thanks, my first topic btw

edit: forgot to add that the true blood aboriginals arnd Australians are dying out...
edit 2: australia was founded as a giant prison.. then immagrants made it what it is today.. so what is it to be "australian" really... i propose Australia long with the USA, UK.. and whoever else is helping the US in the invasion were all created by and taken over by them. the plan has been forever in the making and its all coming down..
2012 ?

therefore more money = more weapons = more invasions = control = nwo
[edit on 15-2-2008 by dark by design]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
You know, that's not *too* farfetched. Australia is relatively isolated in the Asia-Pacific region, and along with NZ, is the only large white pro-US population. We're generally accepting of whatever governments throw at us, and a lot of Australians are extremely apathetic when it comes to (my God, I'm channeling Rudd with the 'when it comes to...') politics.

But, for that I'd have to believe/be bought up to speed on the NWO

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:37 AM
link   
i dont know much about the NWO either.. but i can feel it.. see it.. its happening.. all free to air tv, commerical television i say is in their control.. the "news" they show is just for entertainment... there is no real news.. maybe besides a few sbs shows.

for example around the time the flood hit india and killed all those thousands of people it didnt even get a mention, not even 1 line of dialogue.. meanwhile they do a 5 minute piece on Myers vs David jones fashion show.. this is channel 10 btw.. i think its an insult to humanity.. they are gaining more and more control of our lives.. i think australia will go willfully.. its too late... we are some of the most laid back, happy, good looking
people in the world... life is great here.. but thee is something sinister under all this materialism

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Maybe this should belong in Australian Secrets/Conspiracies.

Just a thought

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 07:04 AM
link   
hey! cool thread

i'll research the immigration angle and i'll post my findings there

top topics

join