It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Medical Dictionary: Volume I

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Welcome to the first edition of the ATS Medical Dictionary, a service that provides a speedy diagnosis to those website related illnesses, I am Dr Nerdling and i will be your consulting physician helped by the lovely nurse Gryffen.

Neurological Disorders:
TAS: Theneo Annoyance Syndrome:
A member reads a post by theneo and immediately becomes enraged at his very existence, probably due to the one line cryptic comment.
SORPCS: SeekerOf Related Post Confusion Syndrome:
After leading one of Seekerof's enormous and well researched posts the user does not know where to begin and stares blankly at the screen, hence the low reply rates to the big posts.

SRPOMFS: Staff-Related Pissiness Over Minor Faults Syndrome:
Members & Staff can get extremely tense and annoyed when someone whines about some minor feature being pulled or redesigned, cured by William turning up telling us why we were wrong and how it was bad for the board.

Physical Disorders:
MAE: MaskedAvatar Elbow:
Member seriously damages elbow tissue writing an incredibly lengthy reply to one of MaskedAvatars "power-posts"

ADSORHADATS
Administrator Distress Syndrome Over Random Hacking Attempts to Destroy ATS:
Commonly suffered by William, Bob88 & Simon, this disease leads the sufferer to repeatedly scream and break things whilst question the very existence of this board, and sometimes the people in the immediate vicinity.

Colonel Related:
Yes, he has his own section, which is still to come, please add your own diseases

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
MBS: multiple ban syndrome. this affliction is characterized by the ability to be banned over and over, yet still being able to weasel a return to ATS

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
CHW - Colonel Hatred Syndrome - Side effects casued by reading Colonel's post, includes breaking the monitor, cursing in front of your parents/children, making a imaginary colonel image and kicking it.

new topics

join