It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 64 - Stewart Swerdlow, Montauk Project

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Stewart Swerdlow openly admitted to being a sodomite paedophile, because he helped to sodomized and murder with OTHER NSA personnel on the Montauk Project (1970-1983) well over 300,000 + children, many of them were street children and orphans.

And now you build him up as some sort of intergalactic messiah???? The man suffers from mental delusions, and is egocentric. On other forums, most posters either could care less about him or his highly bogus research or they berate his idiocy, disguised as professionalism.

He even mentioned that Camilla Parker Bowles was suffering from Androgyny Insensitivity Syndrome (AIS) Type 5, and therefore is a she-male? WTF, I mean, what a load of BS he comes out with. What about ALL the info about the KUIPER BELT ALIENS as well???? Jeez, wake up people before the Draconians invade Earth - LOL!

posted on Oct, 31 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Oh come on. What did you expect for f**k sake? $$ is a total lunatic and is still known to be a paedophilic homosexual, who is gutless and to scared to admit to his wife J$, that he is a faggot. SS and JS both dye their hair red to pretend they are 'psychics' and only care about being wealthy and famous. They are a couple of fake, plagiarizing assholes who have duped the Guru syndrome sheeple into believing their New Age 'crappola' as the Nazi, SS Johan Von Gruber would say. Frankly, why you people have to bother with a rehasing wanker like SS is beyond me. I am sure the ATS moderators will not post these comments.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join