It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: NewsHound Situation Report 1

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
PODcast:

NewsHound Situation Report 1

NewsHound Situation Report 1 for 13-2-08:
Conspiracy and other news reports with light commentary, some ATS threads, some new. Experimenting with a periodic podcast show. Objective: pack many important stories into a 25 minute segment. Music from TA's studio.

length: 26:35
file: atscpod_2819.mp3
size: 9354k
feed: atsc

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Clarification: I was referring to Valerie Plame that was outed, not Sibel Edmonds, even though I know it sounds that way. Sorry. My bad.

Jeez peoples, it sucked that bad that no one can even comment? Lol, allrighty then...

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Nice summary of topics which I found to be quiet useful as I spend more time on political topics then I do on conspiracy's. I found your podcast to be ease to listen to.

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11
Nice summary of topics which I found to be quiet useful as I spend more time on political topics then I do on conspiracy's. I found your podcast to be ease to listen to.

Cheers xpert11.

Thanks xpert. I was hoping it might also help people who were on the run a lot but could listen through ipods and stuff. Do you think I have too much commentary in there? I don't know. At first I thought of just rattling off stories very fast with no commentary at all. But it doesn't do anything to put them in context. It's just an experiment. I'm thinking about citing sources for everything, but that would take more time, and sounds kind of clumsy in audio. If you liked it, then it was worth it to me. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I don't think that there is to much commentary. I would venture that like writing there are differnt styles of podcasts . You could always post links to the relevant threads in the opening post .

Cheers xpert11.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I don't think that there is to much commentary. I would venture that like writing there are differnt styles of podcasts . You could always post links to the relevant threads in the opening post .

Cheers xpert11.

Well, I shall take the advice of my 1 listener that cared enough to even express an opinion.
Again I say, it seems the more work you do around here, the less anyone gives a crap. That podcast took about 10 hours to research, develop, record, edit, etc. So what's the point? My occasional resurgence of the feeling that hey, let's give this podcast thing another try, is met with indifference, and now even an apparent staff policy to only promote ATS Mix stuff- the heck with the other podcasts.

Is ATS Mix stuff so much better than other podcasts that are available that the staff should do that? Nah, not really, they just got tired of looking at a few music podcasts that stayed up on the recent posts page for a week. I've heard all of about 1 ATS Mix podcast that had any real substance, when the jokes subsided and they actually got into some issues that mattered to me. That's why I will continue to listen, maybe, but I'll be damned if I am going to promote lack of real substance with commentary. There I said it, that's why pretty much stay out of it. Why should I give a crap? They care anything about what the average member is producing? Very rarely. Not much incentive there. So, you are stuck with doing it pretty much just for the fun of it, lol, but even many of the peers around here deny you the benefit of having fun reading their commentary. Sad situation, indeed.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Well all I can say is good for you I spend about three hours on my last my podcast . I listen to the AP show but when it comes to the ATS Mix Show I listen on a basis if the topic interests me. You should keep at it and U2U those who are interested when you upload a new podcast.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   

You should keep at it and U2U those who are interested when you upload a new podcast.

Hmm, now that's a thought. Lol, and not too much work, either, seeing as I have all of 1 interested.
But hey, for you pal, no prob.
Tell ya what, put me on your u2u list too. I enjoyed your last one there, not sure if I have seen any others. And it's easy for podcasts to get by, as they tend to slip fast from the recent posts page and disappear into the depths of this place. Unless they are ATS Mix, that is...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
You could always use the Complain / Suggestion feather to alert the staff to the fact that members podcasts are ignored in favour of the ATS Mix and AP show.

I have done a few other podcasts .

CFR and MMP This is where I go into more detail concerning MMP.

Book Review

Overview of a couple of political topics

posted on Feb, 23 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
TA, I enjoyed this podcast immensely! The next will surely make my drive to work that day a lot more informative!

Keep it up!

posted on Feb, 24 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unit541
TA, I enjoyed this podcast immensely! The next will surely make my drive to work that day a lot more informative!

Keep it up!

Hey thanks for sure. Lol, see that wasn't so hard. I know not everyone's gonna like them, but jeez, a simple comment like that or two really helps motivate me.

NSR #2 is already recorded, gonna edit it tomorrow and hopefully post it. Some neat stories coming up, stay tuned. Changes include eliminated music- cause I think Alex Jones made a snarly comment "that this isn't about who's bumper music is on it..." lol, I don't know. I posted a link to here from my blog over at infowars network, and he might have heard it. But really the music doesn't matter, and he is right. This is serious stuff we discuss, and what's important is getting these stories out there. NSR#2 should move a bit quicker.

Thanks again.

new topics

top topics

join