It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Romanian Bigfoot video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Videographer claims he and his cousin filmed this while getting stuck in the snow Lepsa, Vrancea. Is it the Jack Links sasquatch from the recent photos? I think it might be! Looks like it has the same hairless chest... lol

www.crytomundo.com...

[edit on 15-2-2008 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:26 AM
link   
linkfix:

cryptomundo

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Nope this is definitely not a sasquatch in my opinion. Looks more like the guy in the ape suit in the movie Trading Places.

The contrast & texture of the fur or skin (costume) is not even close to what we have here in the PNW. If they looked like that they could never hide from anyone.

The walking movement is like that of a man.

The head size, shape and neck length and head movement are like a man. Squatch's is head & neck have much more bulk to them. If the hoaxers were to get someone with a body type of an NFL defensive lineman in that costume then you would be closer.

Well of course as usual the video is crap - so I guess you can always speculate, but from my personal experience that scene depicted in the video just wouldn't happen.

Sasquatch knows his territory like you know the inside of your house & yard.

Sasquatch has blinds and you will be watched from them, & unless you are extremely lucky you will not even catch a glimpse.

He(they) becomes aware of your presence before you are aware of his thus he would not wander out in the open or be caught off guard like that. Just like you can feel someone standing behind you watching you, he can feel your presence when you enter his zone.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
you can't seriously believe this vid, definitely a man in a suit walking away , looks like Romania needs to attract more tourism , i wouldn't be surprised to see more of these Romanian bigfoot videos soon

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hvitserk
you can't seriously believe this vid, definitely a man in a suit walking away , looks like Romania needs to attract more tourism , i wouldn't be surprised to see more of these Romanian bigfoot videos soon

My feelings exactly. What a fake hoax, between the shoddy costume, obvious human-style of walking, and the lack of an attempt at running around that hill to get a better view just proves beyond a doubt this is in fact a horrible fake. That "Ape" better hope he doesn't cross paths with a hungry pack of Carpathian Wolves.

[edit on 2-19-2008 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Heres a picture from the same site of the supposed Romanian bigfoot.It screams hoax IMO.

Link to photos(crytomundo)

[edit on 19-2-2008 by crowpruitt]

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Isn't a big part of the evidence for bigfoot the fact he lives in vast tracks of relativly uninhabited tracks of land. i'm undecided on bigfoot, but I mean comeon, Europes way to crowed for a species of man size apes to run around unnoticed. I hope someone releases a video of bigfoot in downtown tokyo soon. I would be impressed.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Europe is too crowded for a species like bigfoot to be left unnoticed...? You seriously need to go camping somewhere in the vast Scandinavian woodlands or in Romania, pal...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:23 AM
link   
This is definitely fake. They could have done a lot better than this.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Overlooking my own opinion - perhaps those that says fake could elaborate a bit more as to why they say "fake"?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The still picture provided in the post just doesn't look right. The coloring seems, for lack of a better word, fabricated/man made.(I know... that's two words).

As for the video, the premise is good. The fact they had gotten the car stuck in the snow provides somewhat of a reason for being where they were.
Also, the fact that the car was still stuck and trying to be dislodged as they cameraman captured the 'unknown' shows or implies the guy inside of the car may not have been on any 'hoax' as it may be.

Someone mentioned the guy should have ran down to where it was seen and filmed around the hill blocking the view... I think by the time he realized what he was filming and however long the the insight of fear takes to wear off, it was probably too late to hustle on down through the snow (seemed like a distance to run as well).

Someone also mentioned the movement not being that of a BF and more of a human..... without getting into a big debate on whether a BF walks like a human based on the many many hours of footage depicted Sasquatch in his/her natural habitat
, I would say there is not enough footage provided in the video to make that assumption.

Now... why I think its hoax.

There didn't appear to be any reason or sound heard that would make the cameraman move the camera into the position he did, unless of course he knew what was going to happen.

The camera man could have looked that why while filming his cousin attempting to become unstuck, but it looks appears to be one gradual motion from the even shot of the spinning tire to the direct line of site for the creature.

Also, as the camera man starts to align his shot of the creature, is looks as though there is a 'somewhat heavily' used foot path (footprints in the snow) leading up in the direction of the creature. That could be suspect if they claim to be 'off the beaten path' as it were.

As I don't believe the camera man could have obtained any more footage of the creature due to the length of time to get its location, I do however feel there should have been ample evidence available for filming directly after the event (footprints, path taken, possible hair remnants, etc).

I would certainly what to back up my claim with some evidence of footprints, especially as they would seem fairly easy to get based on where the creature was seen (not miles away, in thick brush).

JMO

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
hmmm, i'm thinking 'hoax' as well. It seemed more than a little choreographed how the thing is 'suddenly noticed' and then walks away as soon as the camera swings round to get a better look. Or, maybe he is just very camera shy...? Also, as already mentioned, the stance and the way it walks seems way too human. Would the person who recorded this not followed to get more footage? it didn't seem like it was moving that fast, he could have maybe got a few more frames or evidence of tracks.....

just a thought...

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by crowpruitt
Heres a picture from the same site of the supposed Romanian bigfoot.It screams hoax IMO.

Link to photos(crytomundo)

[edit on 19-2-2008 by crowpruitt]

There's something about the pictures that is even making me think it could be a model. The depth perception in thses pictures seems all out of whack...?

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I notice in the still shot that the 'fur/hair' looks, IMO, way too clean.

I would think that the fur would be more matted and not as 'Gee Your Hair Smells Terrific'-esque.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Grailkeeper

The way that the feet/toes are sitting as well looks like a costume, as I am sure they would look more like they were pushing into the ground if it was legit...

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
At 24 sec. into the video you see it's fake- and using the same suit in the pic some one posted- from the same website.

With the same receding hairline!

Here is a Star n Flag for posting tho

P.S. I saw one up close and I am looking for ANYTHING even close.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
That looks more like an ape suit.

Notice the chest area has skin showing. Its not your typical "hairy all over" type of Bigfoot.

It screams hoax.

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by crowpruitt

Agreed.

I didnt look at that photo before making my above post. I saw the same thing.

Looks like an ape suit

posted on Sep, 2 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
1. If they're stuck in the snow, why is the guy videotaping instead of helping push?

2. If he's doing it for kicks, why is he videotaping the wheel spinning, instead of the driver's expressions?

3. Why does he suddenly look up and zoom in on a distant object without any other indication of startle or surprise?

4. Why does the "Sasquatch" look like someone wearing an ape costume, and why does it picture pose, and then walk off?

5. Where did it come from? If from the left (the way it goes off) couldn't have heard the tire spinning + engine and known not to go that way? If from the right, wouldn't it have been visible for some time previously to when the camera man pointed the camera up?

The whole thing looks choreographed and incredibly fake to me. I just don't buy the premise... at all. So you're stuck in the snow. Why the hell would you get out of the car and start videotaping the spinning tires?

I call hoax.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Ahhh... Yet another sighting of the famous Rubberus Abdomenus yetius. And a shaky-cam™ experience on top! Got to love weird internet videos.. ^_^

top topics

<<   2 >>

join