It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 7 letters in the middle name matrix.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:41 PM
link   
my middle name is michael, 7 letters, who cares?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

The recurring patterns in one's life are part of a message and the basis for the construction of the universe.

Interesting concept, could you elaborate a little? So basically all reality is subjective to the participant right? The part that gets me is this--

Do we live in a universe where everything outside of perception is objective? Would all be dependant of the level of awareness? For instance a snake is a snake and everyone agrees that it is a snake, however the difference in perception and/or experience changes if one has a phobia. The snake, however, never changes just our perception of it will effect our reality. So hence the snake is objective.

Or do we live in a universe where perception is reality (in other words reality is subjective)? For instance if I believe (perception) that the economy is weak and I am currently unemployed will that in turn affect my reality on getting a job? Will that "turn gears" in the universe and a self-fulfilling prophecy is put into effect?

This has puzzled me and will continue to puzzle me I am sure.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayakovsky
*My first post!

lol, may i be the first to congratualte you.
yeah, thebody acts in weird ways. the more u look for a number, the more u notice it. my numbers are 13 and 42, so i notice them all the time, whereas ive got a friend who digs 21 (his gf is 24) and they have fun with that.
it all really comes down to how you see your world.
and yeah, the waking up one minute before your alarm clock, thats most likely ur biological clock anticipating things. some people (like me) have fantastically tuned bio clocks.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
My synchronistic number is 6.
First two names are Daniel Victor.
I was born on the 6th around 6am.
I 've lived in a lot of houses that were number 6 on the road.

Etc etc

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
well before i was married my first and last name were 5 letters, but now my last name is 7 letters. and my middle name is only 4 letters. i think alot of people have 7 letters in their name because when you say it, its more pleasing to the ear, sotospeak.
take michael for example, 7 letters, sounds better than mike.
or bethany, sounds better than beth
i think its the whole (more than one) syllable thing.
but hey, thats just my opinion

[Edited on 2/17/2004 by smilingsarah82]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by theshadowknows
my middle name is michael, 7 letters, who cares?

my husbands middle name is michael too.... oooo lucky 7...

although when it comes to me, my first and middle name both add up to 7 letters.

my first name has three letters and my middle has four.

What was your idea about some matrix thing again?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the matrix was really the point. The odd thing about the story was that he came up with 9 names with seven letters in rapid succession.

I think it was really your subconscious that conjured up the names. You said you didn't really have to think about it right? It's always exciting when something like that happens.

One of these days I'm going to have to figure out how to harness the power of the subconsious.

*My first post!

Exactly and Welcome to ATS

It's been said that you become truely enlightened when your conscious and subconscious are as one.

The power of the subconscious is amazing and i think that's exactly what was at work.

Also my Favourite number is 7, and my second favourite is 13.
They're my lucky numbers

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The number 7 has been a recurring number throughout my life, and I don't know why. In sports, I always ended up number 7 or a multiple of, and other things.

What I think happened, is that your brain just made a connection between that number, names of people you know, and the letters. Brains can do strange things you wouldn't expect, and sometimes can perform operations like that one, even though you haven't practiced. It's like a savant hallucination in that it doesn't last long, but your brain does something that seems too difficult to do without assistance.

I think you should recognize it as some kind of hidden talent and try to exploit it as best you can. Have you ever done anagrams? That may be something you could be good at...

DeltaChaos

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
The number 7 has been a recurring number throughout my life, and I don't know why. In sports, I always ended up number 7 or a multiple of, and other things.

What I think happened, is that your brain just made a connection between that number, names of people you know, and the letters. Brains can do strange things you wouldn't expect, and sometimes can perform operations like that one, even though you haven't practiced. It's like a savant hallucination in that it doesn't last long, but your brain does something that seems too difficult to do without assistance.

I think you should recognize it as some kind of hidden talent and try to exploit it as best you can. Have you ever done anagrams? That may be something you could be good at...

DeltaChaos

What's an Anagram?

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE

Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think the matrix was really the point. The odd thing about the story was that he came up with 9 names with seven letters in rapid succession.

I think it was really your subconscious that conjured up the names. You said you didn't really have to think about it right? It's always exciting when something like that happens.

One of these days I'm going to have to figure out how to harness the power of the subconsious.

*My first post!

Exactly and Welcome to ATS

It's been said that you become truely enlightened when your conscious and subconscious are as one.

The power of the subconscious is amazing and i think that's exactly what was at work.

Also my Favourite number is 7, and my second favourite is 13.
They're my lucky numbers

I totally agree with you, just want to point out my lucky numbers are also 7 and 13...
no lie.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   
7 was called the first prime number because it didnt divide evenly into 360
7 was the number of planets, making it the number of days
7 was the culmination of 3 (woman, the spiritual) and 4 (man, the material)
7 represented Apollo to the Greeks.
7 days between death and rebirth to the Buddhists
7 was holy to the Jews, thus it was to the Christians and Muslims as well. This sparked 'lucky' seven.
7 was so magical that Newton made there be seven colors, sticking in indigo for no reason

jsut some facts

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Thats the stupidiest theory I ever heard.

Boy, I really wish I was a Mod.

That was stupid, nasty, and utterly unnecessary.

and It violates the ATS policy of no senseless abuse. Man, I really wish some people would realize that we're all here to have fun, but when you make one line responses that are hurtful and nasty like that, it just pisses everyone off.

I personally don't agree, but you could state it with alot less jackassery.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is indeed an interesting perception. Just the number 7 alone has huge significance in our world, in our religions, etc... what IS the connection?

7 Days of the week
7 Layers of Hell/Heaven
7 Densities of reality
7/11
The lucky 7
7 is thought to be the number of perfection...
7 is considered the number of God
7 dwarfs
7 deadly sins
7 seas
7 deities of the Goths
7 deities of the Romans (where we have our 7 days of the week)
Apollo 7 was the first of the Apollo rockets to successfully carry a crew into orbit
There are 7 continents.
7 is a prime number
7 wonders of the ancient world
The coldest temperature ever produced was 7 millionths of a degree above absolute zero.

and tons more...

I think it may have come from the 7 densities of existance... and this simply is why 7 is such a weird phenomena in our world. But we'll find out one way or another!

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by lilblam]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join