It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Man-made UFOs are powered by H.A.A.R.P

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
My Insight on how man-made UFOs are powered. Its well worth the entire read......

UFOs are often reported in "silent flight", which may indicate a power source not mechanical in nature. Fuel, to be able to travel long distances at relatively slow speeds (for those that seem to float/hoover) and those that are reported to travel at great speeds, either way fuel consumption is astounding. Think of a conventional aircraft such as the Harrier Jet. Its a military jet aircraft capable of Vertical/Short Takeoff and Landing via thrust vectoring. So much fuel is spent on takeoff/landing that only a portion of fuel is alotted to its relativly short flight time. To over come these obstacles we find the answer in H.A.A.R.P

The Government tells us this about H.A.A.R.P:

HAARP is a scientific endeavor aimed at studying the properties and behavior of the ionosphere, with particular emphasis on being able to understand and use it to enhance communications and surveillance systems for both civilian and defense purposes.
Source: www.haarp.alaska.edu

Here is what they use to accomplish this:

A high power transmitter and antenna array operating in the High Frequency (HF) range. The transmitter is capable of delivering up to 3.6 million Watts to an antenna system consisting of 180 crossed dipole antennas arranged as a rectangular, planar array.

They admit this transmitter produces 3.6 million watts of output at the base of the antenna(s). The BASE. Think of a normal transmitting device, it sends waves much like that of a cone shape. The most focused point being the transmitter and the waves expanding out as they move farther away. H.A.A.R.P broadcasts the exact opposite. The square antenna base is the base of the cone and the focus point is opposite as it gets farther away. Think of an ordinary 35mm camera that takes 2 "double A" batteries. they provide a consistant output voltage of 1.5 volts. But you pulse that energy to the flash and you have a much more focused discharge. If they admit to 3.6 million watts at the base, what does it pulse at the focal point? Thats ALOT of ENERGY!

But how do they power H.A.A.R.P? Im glad you asked!

The Facility sits near a huge underground natural gas reserve. Due to the remote location there was no nearby commercial oil pipelines to ship it through. They then made the decision to seek a facility that would need these vast resources that could be used in such a remote area. Along comes H.A.A.R.P This project now has an untapped natural energy source solely available to them to power the transmitter

Now you ask, if H.A.A.R.P is the transmitter, what is the receiver? good question!........Man-Made UFOs!...............Continued..

[edit on 14-2-2008 by imeddieone4202003]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Conventional Generators are used to compile the 3.6 million watts of energy, that in turn is converted to Radio Frequency Energy. The RFE is the broadcast to objects in orbit that can send that energy to a receiver (UFO) which converts the RFE back into wattage and the UFO now has an unlimited ,wireless power supply.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Now the UFO propulsion system must require vast amounts of energy with little space to contain the fuel. But with HAARP its a wireless energy delivery system , so UFO need not carry any fuel at all. Couple the space saved and now you no longer need the device converting that fuel to energy since you have unlimted energy broadcast to your craft's receiver!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
wow, that is one of the most interesting things I have read! Also, one of the more logical and reasonable explantions for man-made ufos! I am a firm believer that some of them our ours and some of them "theirs" as I have seen crafts I doubt are from this planet. However, the Nazi's have been playing with flying discs since WW2 and Im sure after 60 years some groups on this planet have perfected the technology and engineering... the only question is, was this technology back-engineered or the means and know-how given to us?? ... Or created here by our own scientists?

star and flagged!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   

However, the Nazi's have been playing with flying discs since WW2 and Im sure after 60 years some groups on this planet have perfected the technology and engineering... the only question is, was this technology back-engineered or the means and know-how given to us?? ... Or created here by our own scientists?

star and flagged!

Great question! i didnt get into any propulsion system just the power source. I feel that if we have back engineered tech we wouldnt need HAARP, we would use their power source. So i feel the tech is manmade, and requires vast amounts of energy to power it!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
It's interesting but I doubt HAARP can pump out enough go-juice to make UFOs do the things they do, the right angle turns, the apparently 1000s of Gs of acceleration, so on and so forth. I think we are dealing with visitors from other worlds and if there are reverse-engineered craft, I think they're utilizing onboard generators.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
It's interesting but I doubt HAARP can pump out enough go-juice to make UFOs do the things they do, the right angle turns, the apparently 1000s of Gs of acceleration, so on and so forth. I think we are dealing with visitors from other worlds and if there are reverse-engineered craft, I think they're utilizing onboard generators.

I agree, i think the true Interstellar craft are alien owned and operated. But our own manmade UFOs are powered in this manner. Our so called horse and buggy of the manmade UFO technology.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is definitely adapted Tesla technology. Nikola Teslas Wardenclyffe Tower was an early wireless telecommunications aerial tower intended for commercial wireless trans-Atlantic telephony, broadcasting, and to demonstrate the transmission of power without interconnecting wires.

Tesla recognized that electrical energy could be projected outward into space and detected by a receiving instrument in the general vicinity of the source without the need for any interconnecting wires. He went on to develop two theories related to these observations, which are:

1) By using two type-one sources positioned at distant points on the Earth’s surface, it is possible to induce a flow of electrical current between them.

2) By incorporating a portion of the Earth as part of a powerful type-two oscillator the disturbance can be impressed upon the Earth and detected “at great distance, or even all over the surface of the globe.”

Point number 2 basically means that the whole world could have been using wireless power for transport, industry, communication. But when his main sponsor Westinghouse ask him how it would be regulated he told him the output far exceeds the input and charging would be robbery. Government and industry sponsors ruined him.

This was back in 1901 and I am pretty sure that this is his technology the way they have 2 things positioned on Earth shooting the energy out into space which is then sent back to the reciever. Type in Nikola Teslas Wardenclyffe Tower in Google or Wikipedia.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
That was a truly great observation as well as theory. Who knows, you could be absolutely correct. HAARP most likely has multiple functions, and it wouldn't surprise me the least if they had or do test the ideas of wireless energy propulsion.

In regards to the Oil supply, this is also a very feasible theory in regards to the prime location for building an extremely high energy array. They could also be using geothermal energy as well though, because not too long ago they made public the most effecient geothermal energy system in the world right in Alaska, not too far from Fairbanks. It can take water heated at a lower temperature than your average cup of coffee, and use it as a nearly limitless energy supply. They run an entire resort off of just one of these geo. taps.

HAARP no doubt can manipulate the weather to a certain degree, and I would also theorize it can cause a wide range radio outage, scramble all ground-sat communications (which is almost everything these days), and possibly even effect various non-comm. electronics systems. I like your theory on the Wireless Energy Source, and I will now add that to my list of possible HAARP functions (with all due credit to you of course).

[edit on 2-14-2008 by TheAgentNineteen]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I agree that HAARP has a WIDE variety of uses, weather related, communication frequency bands, military and so forth. I dont want to imply this is its specific use, just one of many. Thanks for the responses guys, im glad to hear your input!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by xion329alpha
This is definitely adapted Tesla technology. Nikola Teslas Wardenclyffe Tower was an early wireless telecommunications aerial tower intended for commercial wireless trans-Atlantic telephony, broadcasting, and to demonstrate the transmission of power without interconnecting wires.

Very true. The current patents filed at the patent office name corporations that employ people that have long been linked to continueing of Tesla's work. Each newer patent has to reference the older patent is was derived from. There is a long paper trail.

top topics

join