It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Angelic Experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Boy this is something that I've wanted to post up since I've joined ATS but was always afraid to..
I'm still not sure what to make of this particular experience I've had but I can't help but wonder if something similair has happened to anyone else here at ATS. so here it goes

On the 10th of Feb, 2001 it was my 21st birthday and my flatmate had shortly come home from a night out,
There was a knock at the front door, which several young men where hid behind, i was actually upstairs at the time. They kicked the door open as my friend opened it, and as I heard the banged and shouting i heard my friend shout "I've been stabbed!, they stabbed me!"
I didn't stop to grab any of the weapons lying around and just ran out of the room, jumped over the banister in the hallway and landed standing in the middle of the stairs, there was around 10 people in the hallway in front, two were holding knives with blood and bits of flesh on them. My friend was in front of me holding his stomach it looked like he was pregnant, he had been disembowelled. I did the only thing I could do at the time which was scream "get the f*** out of here before I etc, etc), they ran out quickly.
he had been cut from the groin about an inch from above his genitals to his solar plexus, though it appeared at the time to be a cut from waist to waist!.
Please excuse my Terminology but as I proceeded to push his guts and stomach and everthing back in i WAS going schizophrenic, I have never ever been so scared in my life, there i was holding my mate together literally,
i had 1000's of voices and thoughts in my head at the same time, telling me to run and hide, telling me its all my fault, tellin me horrible things, I honestly thought I was going insane I just couldn't think clearly.
All of this was happening in seconds that felt like hours,
and as I thought it could'nt get any worse as my friend began to lose consciousness, I felt something grab hold of my left shoulder and saw what appeared to be a golden light/aura hanging over my left side, the voices and paranoia stopped, and a singular calm voice told me that I knew EXACTLY what to do and not to worry I'm strong enough to deal with this,
suddenly I was unexplainably calm, I was not scared anymore infact I felt quite confident!, I could actually think clearly and proceeded to perform emergency first aid, stop the bleeding, keep him warm and conscious and free from the affects of shock, until the ambulance came.
My friend had an emergency operation to repair his bowels from severage and multiple punture wounds,
The surgeons that operated on him ALL made it clear we were not to expect him to survive,
funnily enough he did, and he was also out of hospital in 5 days, and has had a full recovery.

It a pretty traumatic experience altogether,
all I know is if it wasn't for that little voice my mate would probably be dead.
In a conversation shortly after the incident my friend said as he was beginning to blackout he saw something hanging over my shoulder, he described it as some sorta pure light, goldey yellowy colour.

I'm sure it was a womans voice, but it instilled something in me that stopped me from panicking,
whatever it actually was it gave of feelings of love, and peace, calmness... If this wasn't some sort of angel, then I don't know what is

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:04 PM
link   
woohoo!
Awesome experience, it must have been so traumatic for you.... saving a life is a great achievement, its something to cherish. ... I belive you with the voice, its a great experience to have had...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
That definitely seemed like an angelic encounter to me. Maybe it was your guardian angel coming to help you out?? Anyways, the more important thing is that your friend is alive and you are as well.

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by TheCatalyst]

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
did they ever catch the people who stabbed him?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I'm not trying to disproove your experience, but their could be a number of reason why you felt, saw, and heard certain things. With enough stress or a better term would be, with an overload of stress, one's body is able to feel like it is being touched, one can also see things, hightened color, etc. and as for the voice, it was your conscience kicking in after you felt and saw this "other being". psychology can easily explain this, same as with near death experiences. But either or, I think it's an amazing feat, especially standing up to 2 guys with knives and 8 other guys.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Thanks for having the courage to write about this. I'm so glad your friend is okay and that somehow (whether it was an angel or your heightened senses) you were able to become calm and save your friend's life.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I didn't know you could become schizophrenic from pushing people's internal organs back into their body..

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
the assailants were never caught or charged,

Charlatan, by going schizophrenic, I meant that I was in a SEVERE state of shock at the time, I literally had thousands of thoughts running through my mind,
it was like a million voices simultaneously going off in my head, such a state of fear and panic that I really thought I was going insane..
Schizophrenia can be triggered by drug use/stress/or traumatic events, I'm not saying that I was or am suffering from this affliction, but that just the best way to describe my state of mind at the time of the incident.

IKnowNothing I thank you for your point of you,
but..
My friend saw exactly the same thing as I saw, but he gave an even better description of it than me, before I had even mentioned it to anybody, I actually cried when he told me, I don't know why, I guess I was glad that he was alive, I hadn't gone completely mad.
When you think, you hear your own voice speak to you,
maybe not when you perform a simple reflex action, like breathing, putting your foot out in front of you to stop yourself falling from your face, that sort of thing.
The voices in my head were NOT my own, I couldn't actually think through the sheer numbers and volume of these voices,
the voice that told me what to do/sot myself out was a womans voice, clearly not my own...
I am 100%sure of this

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i bet that the assailants also saw the angel or creature of Light. that is probably the reason that they fled. ten people of average ability can easily overpower one person, even if the person is an exceptional fighter. did you or your flatmate know any of the peoples identity? if not most likely they had intentions of pillageing your flat; and the only reason that they did not follow through is because someone of a supernatural nature came to your aid.

iknownothing: everything cannot be explained by psychiatry or psychology; everything supernatural or spiritual is not just a figment of someones imagination.
i may be wrong but it sounds as if you think you know just about eveything. simply because you have not personally experienced anything of a supernatural or spiritual nature does not mean that others have not.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Whoo-ha...

That must have been one deeply marking experience.
Glad you and your buddy got out of it alive and well.

Stories like that really makes one wonder about angels & spirits...

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Glad to hear your friend was okay at the end. Thanks for sharing your experience.

Don't know if this can be related to this, but here goes..

When I was a kid, I was running outside with some friends, and we came to a street that had cars parked all along it. My friends crossed the street first, and waited on the other side for me.

I was scared to slowly peek to see if any cars are coming, so I told them to yell to me when it's all clear.
Well, they yelled something, and I just bolted into the street without thinking twice.

A van stopped about half a foot from me, slamming on its brakes and the driver lost it on me.

I never saw anything, but guess I had a guardian angel watching over me that day.

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by quintar]

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by quintar]

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Awsome story!

Good thing you did by saving your freind's life
That's something that you will always remember and cherish for the rest of your life.
Again, cool story.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
what you had was most likely a type of spirit guide or one of the great ones who intervened to help you... those who question it are just not far enough along in there spriritual development to beleive or know of theese things
all is siva
Aum

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:29 PM
link   
That's quite an experience you had there. Thank you for sharing it with us.

The fact that your friend also witnessed the divine being certainly gives validity to the divine help you received.

As frightening as the event was, I'm sure you will cherish the divine help you received for the rest of your life.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   
That is so cool, i'm so happy that he's alright...
A woman angel came to help u in your aid of sanity so that u could help another human life survive.

I know of other angel stories but this one is awesome.

I believe in angel's.... as long as we all believe there is an almighty powerful god up there I think we're all in good hands.... If u just believe.

top topics

join