It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KGB Project Isis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hiya, I did a search and found that this has been discussed before but the threads were from over 3 years ago. I had never heard about this project until today when I watched the video and wanted to share the links in case there were others who never heard and were interested.

This video is pretty well done and it raised my eyebrows at many points especially dealing with the missing russian "tour group." After watching it I became enthralled. I already very much enjoy William Henry and Graham Hancock and seeing depictions of the "star shaft" made my brain buzz.

From the older threads it appears that not much information is out there on the web about this project but I think it deserves more scrutiny. They raise the question of it being possible disinfo as it was created during the cold war and the russians were well known for creating disinfo campaigns. IMO, I have no real reason to disbelieve it's authenticity aside from the shady character they purchased some of the film from. Then again, I've never been through a complete collapse of a country and can only imagine the looting that would have happened and what possible hands secret files would end up in.

Check it out. It's worth the watch.

Part 1

Main Page where you can pick the remaining videos

Enjoy!

join