It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think I might be psychic?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
i didn't read the entire thread, so i may be WAY out of date.. but as far as the original post goes:

this book is amazing and can help you unlock any psychic powers you have if any at all.. i got it off amazon, loved it. hope it'll help you too!

anyway, for the book, it's called "Ancient Teachings for Beginners" and the author is Douglas De Long.. i copped it off amazon, like i said for $4!

hope that helps..

btw, i'm new to the site so HELLO ALL!

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, where reading skills are exceptionally well received.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I, too, have become psychic, intuitive, the power has gotten way stronger in the last year. I really don't know why, I have trained with many diverse practitioners, most very well known, but ultimately the gift just comes

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Everyone is pyschic to an extent, it's called intuition.

Some people are much more intuitive than others is all..

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by dave420

Well Dave I took one of those tests posted here to guess the next color that is going to pop up in a window and got a 31, which I think the highest was 35. It's not a big deal. I can do that with cards, colors, whatever. It depends what mood I am in. I did an online test a few weeks ago in which there were 200 people and you were supposed to determine whether they were dead or alive. I got 70% which is better than just guessing. I also rushed the last 25, where my score went significantly down (it keeps a running percentage) because I was bored and just wanted to finish.

That and a quarter and I still can't get a cup of coffee lol.

I did have a "weird" thing happen last week. Decided to play the lottery. Wrote my numbers down and forgot to take them to the store. Asked for an easy pick. Got 3 numbers, and the three that won were also on my pre-picked list.

Grandma used to play lottery every week. She kept a log. At least two times she wrote down numbers, but forgot to take them to the store. Both times all 6 of her numbers were winners. Sheesh. I guess we weren't meant to win big in our family. This was verified as she kept a notebook with dates and a list of numbers.

I think the intuition abilities I have probably come from her. She taught me as a child to recite my dreams in the morning. She had a very high energy field and was constantly burning the batteries in her watch and hearing aid out very fast due to I believe her personal energy. She also blew electrical sockets when she got excited/happy. For example, I would take her to get her hair done. She would get very happy and excited while talking to the hairdresser and blow the switch on the electrical outlet while the hair dryer was running. The hair dresser couldn't figure it out, but I knew what it was, lol. She was also able to douse, which was taught to her by her father. I forgot that until just now.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join