It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Bob Lazar is a complete fraud then how did he know when the craft where test flown ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I mean if Lazar is a complete fraud then did he just predict on mulitply times and dates when a UFO would be in the sky to be filmed ?. After all he took John Lear, George Knapp and others to view the craft on specific times and dates. For someone making this all up that a extremely impressive feat, i mean can you predict when a UFO will be in the sky ?

[edit on 14-2-2008 by helium3]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Because he was an unwitting shill, IMHO.
He was allowed to see the schedule for a purpose, and I doubt they saw any actual craft---just plasma balls, ball lightening, as it were.
Apparantly, we can create them on demand.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

Probably just filming a recurring non-UFO phenomenon that looked UFO-like, such as parachute flare drills.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
reply to post by helium3

Probably just filming a recurring non-UFO phenomenon that looked UFO-like, such as parachute flare drills.

I have heard both Lear and Knapp both talk about what they witnessed on the night Lazar took them up there and it was far from flares. Maybe Mr Lear himself could comment on what he seen ?. Im sure Mr lear knows what a flare looks like.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Well according to John Lear when interviewed by Project Camelot, he goes into some pretty good detail about Lazar taking them to a backroad near the test sights on a Wednesday I think it was where they saw this, Lear even said at one point security guards went out where they were and Lazar ran off into the desert with a gun and said he would be back once they left, its like they are after Lazar or something or Lazar thinks they are after him, if Lazar didnt have any contact with John Lear, he probably wouldnt even be credible in anyway.

I suggest people watch the John Lear interview to from Project Camelot.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

Bob Lazar is not a fraud I watched a Tv show with the guy that hosts that Unexplained Phenomena show and they used old business directories and phone books to prove that Bob Lazar worked where he say he worked and studied where he said he studied. Proof that someone has gone and erased him from direct records.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarentack
Well according to John Lear when interviewed by Project Camelot, he goes into some pretty good detail about Lazar taking them to a backroad near the test sights on a Wednesday I think it was where they saw this, Lear even said at one point security guards went out where they were and Lazar ran off into the desert with a gun and said he would be back once they left, its like they are after Lazar or something or Lazar thinks they are after him, if Lazar didnt have any contact with John Lear, he probably wouldnt even be credible in anyway.

I suggest people watch the John Lear interview to from Project Camelot.

I heard Lear talk about this story on Coast a few times and refers to it as "The most monumental mistake of his life" telling the cops his id was in the trunk and i guess thats where the telescope and other gear was. If this aspect of Lazar story is debunked or a hoax where is the proof or debunkers ?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by helium3

It is almost always impossible to prove something *didn't* happen. However, we can't be reasonably sure anything happened until we have proof positive. All we have is the word of Lazar and/or Lear on a lot of these things, which, quite frankly, doesn't amount to much.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I dont know, but I know from what lear has said and what Lazar has told him, Lazar has been messed with in the mind to a point where he dont remember alot of the past, and Lear even said Lazar said something similiar where I think he remember getting off a airliner at area 51 but he dont remember anything after that, something along those lines.

So the ones who call Lazar a Hoax I think is the same people who question lazars credentials which he cant even remember because of the whole memory erase technology they got, if you call it that.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

I have heard both Lear and Knapp both talk about what they witnessed on the night Lazar took them up there and it was far from flares. Maybe Mr Lear himself could comment on what he seen ?. Im sure Mr lear knows what a flare looks like.

Unfortunately, John Lear said he would never post on ATS again. Oddly, he still visits the site constantly. He was on just 15 minutes ago as of this posting. I'm kind of going through the same thing with my girlfriend right now

I believe John actually has video of one of the UFO events that Lazar took him to in the desert. At one time, Springer confirmed there was a video and even talked about releasing it some how. You do raise a good point, he3. I hope to some day understand the enigma that is Bob Lazar. I agree that he is probably a shill and possibly a victim of some heavy-duty mind control.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sarentack

You honestly believe Lazar's memory was erased. Based on what evidence?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
His memory wasnt fully erased, but bits and pieces of the biggest memories of his past were erased. if I am not mistaken wasnt it Lazar that couldnt remember what college he went to or what teacher he had in college?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by chromatico
All we have is the word of Lazar and/or Lear on a lot of these things, which, quite frankly, doesn't amount to much.

Did you not read the complete thread ?, George Knapp was also taken by Lazar to view the craft so its alot more then just "Lazar and/or Lear" word.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Also please can we not get off track and end up into "Lazar was a brothel manager" country because it has be discussed on ATS for years. The simple fact remains how did Lazar know the testing time at area 52/S4 ?

[edit on 14-2-2008 by helium3]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I am 99.99% sure that Lazar is not a fraud! He just needs to be made like one so the government can continue with its secrecy agenda.

As far as Mr. Lear not wanting to post here...I don't think this is the case either.

Read his letter to ATS at the living moon.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
well whatever is going on between the admins of ATS and John Lear needs to be resolved so Lear can come on here, this forum losing lear loses alot of useful information.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Ahh, thanks for the info.

It's just that I can't post or send or receive U2's anymore. But I'm still there. Everyday.

Roger that.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Im i missing something ?, was Lear banned again ?.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by helium3

It seems he got banned for supporting the billy meier case. I don't know any details though!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
What did Billy Mierer do or say that makes Lear agree with him?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join