It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gunman opens fire in Illinois classroom.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
reply to post by Korsyn01

The only one talking extremes is you, by telling AMERICANS that they should willingly give up their guns because some nut case shoots a place up.

How about this. We sane gun owners KEEP our guns, other sane people go get guns, and next time a nut case grabs a gun, we will be there to protect you and your illogical theories about gun control. Ill give you a cellphone with 911 on speed dial, you give me a .45, we will have a nutcase break into each of our homes with the intent to kill. Lets see whos still alive at the end of the day.

mate, i never said that guns should be banned outright, merely a better control over who can or can't get a gun. if guns were harder to get there would be no problem!!

and what im definately not saying is that all guns should be given up, but don't u think it is an extreme to have so many? guns should be limited in calibre and power.

and yes it is a good idea to have armed security guards at school, but i think it does make a sad comment on society when it does come to that.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join