It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

24 Season 7....Nooooooooooo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The writer's strike's highest profile casualty is 24. The show won't air until next January as a result of the strike.

www.cnn.com...

I was looking forward to a new season of Bauer, more so with the producers trying to right the wrongs of last season. I'm going to have to wait a long time now.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Yeah, that does suck; however the show did lose a bit of luster when it stopped having Elisha Cuthbert on there.

What a damn shame...

Oh well, at least Lost is still going.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by bigbert81

she was dead weight after the first season and a half. the mountain lion and crazy survivalist Johnny Drama were her death knells.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Not until NEXT January???? there is only one way I can properly respond ti this....

and in case the vid doesn't pop up:

nooooooooo!!!!

It will be a long wait in television land. First Heroes was cut short, now 24 is postponed. A long wait indeed...

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The last season was fairly stale, but maybe leaving CTU will make it better.

My only issue is that I already know what one of the main twists is. >_>

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a season 7 2 hour prequel will be aired this fall. the show will serve as a bridge betwen seasons 6 and 7.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Sorry to hear that.

How 'rewatchable' do you consider the show? I have no problem watching some things over and over, but other shows, which I really enjoy, I can't rewatch. CSI is moderately rewatchable for me,

CSI-Miami mostly not that rewatchable except for watching Emily Proctor's outfits and hairstyles.

Heroes is mildly rewachable, at least for a couple eps to see if you missed anything. Problem is, they didn't do the show like Joss Whedon, where he wrote all the seasons' plots out ahead, so there's foreshadowing and stuff.

Heros was actually asking for fan input at one point, iirc.

I get a lot of enjoyment rewatching old eps of 'Dead, Like Me'. Manny is still fun to watch, as is George (in a quirky way).

posted on Mar, 7 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
The only time I rewatch 24 is if I watched the episode without my wife and then she's watching it and I sit with her.

with regards to the bridge show they're airing this fall, it's not a recap of anything, it's all new. A gift to the fans for the lost season I guess.

it'll be strange seeing a real time show change format to a 2 hour show recapping the 2 years that take place between the last season and the one they'll air in Jan 09

new topics

top topics

join