It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton Team seeks to calm internal turmoil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Clinton Team seeks to calm internal turmoil.

online.wsj.com

MCALLEN, Texas -- With Spanish music blaring, Sen. Hillary Clinton campaigned across South Texas yesterday with a more populist message, as her new campaign manager sought to reshape a campaign that has lost eight straight primaries in a week.
But the campaign has something of a shellshocked feel, as staffers privately chew over a blowup last week where internal frictions flared into the open. Clinton campaign operatives say it happened as top Clinton advisers gathered in Arlington, Va., campaign headquarters to preview a TV commercial. "Your ad doesn't work," strategist Mark Penn yelled at ad-maker Mandy Grunwald. "The execution is all wrong," he said, according to the operatives.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Clinton still may do well in Texas and Ohio, but the internal working of her campaign indicate that tensions are frayed and staffers have reached their limit with each other. We'll see if they can pull things together to put up a fight in Wisconsin.

online.wsj.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
With the recent double-digit upsets in the primaries, it's not surprising the Clinton forces are in disarray. Hillary is tough, though; I won't count her out completely. She's come back from some very difficult situations before.

posted on Feb, 18 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   
And now this from Bill Clinton!!!
firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

I typically like Bill Clinton, but I think he is hurting Hilarys campaign and should just chill out and act more presidential.

new topics

top topics

join