It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

American "Soldier" Brags of Torture, Rape & Murder

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Beware-the following video is very inflammatory and contains offensive language as yet another american soldier of imperial american legion shows just what kind of barbarians they really are.:

if the vid embeddment does not work , heres the link ,

www.youtube.com...

Welcome to the American Fourth Reich

wonder What would Jesus say about USA??.

seeing "free and civilized westerners" talking like this makes me think...what was that, that made 'human rights loving' west better then the mongols and other imperialist empires now again?

[edit on 14-2-2008 by manson_322]

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
With all due respect, lots of idiots from all over the world talk like idiots. How is it that this one represents the Nation as a whole? Use your head here, I would not judge anyone else by what you say. By hating a group or nation because some individuals make bad choices, well then you are just as bad as that person really are you not?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Yep, thats a shame that idiots get thru. But it in NO way represents America or the American military.

If that was the case then I suppose one could say that radical Islamic terrorists represent you?

Plus, how do you know these guys are really a part of the American military? How do you know this isnt a few idiots sitting around making a video to make the military look bad?

Id take note of some of the comments too. A Marine wearing an Army T-shirt? Dont think so.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by manson_322

Err....

Seems fake to me lol.. pathetically so.

IMO.. you search the internet until you find something that fits your pathetic little agenda and then post it on ATS and then say "OMG OMG OMG Americas are eevvillll!"

These so called "soldiers" claim they where trained by the CIA to torture Iraqi's with electrodes and rape 15 year old girls.

MMkay.

Disgracful and obvious hate won't get you far, some on this site may eat it up and chant along with you. I for one, call you a fraud.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:53 PM
link   
How on earth do we know those are real soldiers? We don't. How do we know what they are saying is true? We don't. It's a you tube video a bunch of morons made in a garage in silhouette. To me, it looks like a bunch of skin heads trying to stir up trouble. Do such things happen? Surely somewhere there are rotten soldiers doing such things. But there are also these:

See what I'm saying? How can we possibly verify this you tube video? You would think it would be all over the news if it were real. If it is, then those men need to be brought in for justice.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Sounds to me like some egghead trying to impress his friends. I seriously doubt that they engaged in the kind of acts that he is claiming. However, we may get to find out. I forwarded this video to a friend of mine that works for DOD. He is high-ranking civilian who works in both the JCS and the Force Readiness areas. When I spoke with him on the phone he had indicated that the service has used literally hundreds of self-incriminating videos posted on you-tube to court martial, dishonorably discharge or bring criminal charges up against service members. This guy might be next - let's only hope he was lying!

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I don't blame you for being upset (no doubt 'upset' is an understatement).

Many, worldwide, are sickened (sick of heart, soul-sick) by this ongoing 'situation'.

If the American in the video is not as portrayed, no matter ... there are US servicemen bragging about their 'war' exploits. Just as they bragged about their exploits .. sub-human exploits .. in Viet Nam, Korea, WW1 and WW2, etc.

Not ALL. Not all. But certainly a considerable percentage of them.

Wars are foul. And they bring out the foulness in people, very often.

In others, they encourage nobility of character.

As they say: It's not what happens to you that matters, but how you respond.

Give some a gun and power, and they eagerly abuse it.

But not all.

American governments have made ' a business' of war for ... gee, how long ?

But the stress in upon 'American governments' as opposed to the American people, many of whom are outspoken in their condemnation of their government's actions.

Behind those American governments and politicians are the usual-suspects. History makes it clear who's responsible.

And there's no doubt that if the usual-suspects were unable to bribe and threaten US politicians into launching war after war .. then the usual-suspects would retaliate by threatening and bribing OTHER governments and politicians into engaging in war against the US.

You know where the blame lies, as do most.

Maybe when war is launched against the US and when Americans have felt the tramp of enemy boots on their own soil ... then Americans will cast aside whatever apathy and self-serving fears afflict and paralyse many of them ... and launch war against their own politicians and governments .... AND those who use the US as a weapon against the world and humans everywhere.

It's bound to happen. Which is why the usual-suspects are using US politicians and government to pass laws which will effectively neuter and hamstring American citizens (with similar tactics being applied by governments world-wide. Virtually NO government on this globe is free of the vile usual-suspects).

It will get worse before it gets better. But the world WILL rid itself of the parasites, because this world can no longer afford them.

Until then, I'm sure that in the stillness of your mind, you know that good and bad exist within every nation, every religion.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is one of those things that makes me want to go to the Middle East and apologize for the (what I'm hoping) few that have ruined a lot of lives and done absolutely horrible things to innocent civilians rather than help them or leave them alone. It overshadows our men and women that are actually helping people and doing good things.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Bad apples are born on every tree. Some apples should learn to shut their mouth.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Awww. What a righteous cause! Makes me wanna go enlist!

Second picture, if I'm not mistaken, is Afghanistan with Canadian troops.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by metro

The second picture is British troops.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Just trolling for hate, aren't you?

Does everyone notice that as soon as some crappy video like this comes out, many posters take it as the truth, but when guys who were there throw the BS flag, they are called liars/warmongers/cowards?

Curious.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I'm honestly sick of all these videos that disparage American troops. U.S. servicemen and women have actually been the biggest victims of this war. They were sent into battle for a false cause, lies, and whatever else, and somebody has the nerve to call American troops the next incarnation of the Wehrmacht Heer and Waffen SS???

That's not fair. That's not right. So I say to you, if you are an American and don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sweatmonicaIdo

That's OK. I think that if WW2 were a fashion show, the Germans would have won.

And as I always say, being called a Nazi is no big deal. I mean, how many women out there have had fantasies of being tied down and ravished by a man dressed as a liberal? (yes, I stole that quote from PJ O'Rourke)

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

AGREED!

How can you blame all of the nation when its a handful of people????

Nobody in their right mind- thats American- believes in what he's saying...Its completely ignorant. One voice isn't everyone's voice.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
One person, a person of no consequence, says something and suddenly all of the U.S. is evil. I think not. Nice try OP, but it doesn't wash.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
A few years ago I downloaded a few videos off a pro war website, posted by soldiers, of them beating children to death while the camera man is screaming for joy at the sight of it. You do not need to be in Iraq it was a better place with the dictator. Collateral damage is no excuse for murder. And also a video of soldiers driving in an oil convoy wishing they could run over the Iraqi children.

I am not having a dig at America I have having a dig at its policies. And the soldiers who treat fellow human being as targets.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Yet again we face these kind of stories resurfacing. The majority of the time, these individuals claiming "Rape" or "Torture" are fakes, phoneys, and completely disgusting traitors. I and a lot of my acquaintences in the Military have viewed countless videos claiming to show "Soldiers" recalling the attrocities they commited while serving their country. In all reality, it is has been very easy to tell whether or not those in the videos are real military or not. Every single video I have seen has been of a fake soldier, and more often than not they were being payed by groups such as MoveOn.org, and various others attempting to push their Anti-War, Anti-Military agendas.

One very famous video came out a year or so ago with a Black American in an olive drab coat claiming he was a U.S. Army Ranger. He then went on to describe how he and his unit raped and tortured women and children, and was told to keep his mouth shut or face disciplinary actions. No sooner was this video put out, then Congressman Jim Murtha (D-PA) gave a speech in Congress applauding this "Ranger" as a true hero coming forth to bring justice to those who were wronged. I knew from the very beginning that this guy was fake, his attitude, build, and general way of carrying himself was NOT that of ANY Army Ranger I have ever known. He acted more like a crack head than anything else. Well guess what folks? Not more than a Month after I made my decision, he was called out by investigators for making false claims of Military service, making false claims of accomodations received during battle, and lying under oath.

The bottom line is take these videos with a small grain of salt, and don't jump to conclusions. I mean seriously, how would it make you feel if some clown went on television during an interview and said that ATS was a forum dedicated to rapists and terrorists, and that it was formed so that they could come together and discuss their deeds??? We all know that not to be true, and we thus know that the interviewee is either a complete phoney, or he is simply one sick fool that happens to make ATS his stomping grounds. Think about how all the Military Personnel feel when a guy comes out making claims like this?

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

looking at Blackwater and other contractors can manage to do, so what are you talking about.

When you tolerate and cover up the pimping and gang raping of your mother, sisters and daughters , then I will believe you.
Two wrongs don't make it right., no matter what you say or think or rationalize.
What would Jesus say about you imperialist bloodthirsty barbarians.

The girl that they raped hung herself because she wasn't a virgin anymore,is what the criminal soldier thinks. More likely it was because he pimped her to at least 50 guys. Who is being freed again?
He also said that it was ok because the Iraqis didn't overthrow Saddam.
Who installed Saddam?Who helped Saddam build his chemical arsenal? Who?

[edit on 15-2-2008 by manson_322]

[edit on 15-2-2008 by manson_322]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Most war veterans in my experience do not like to talk about their experiences.

I remember as a kid (a stupid kid) trying to pry war stories out of my Dad. Finally he told me a couple of things. How he had to crawl into the wing of his bomber to put out a fire, how he had to climb into the bomb bay with a fire axe to pry bombs out that were stuck there, how his plane accidently bombed a small village and how a person he knew accidently walked into the propeller of an airplane. I got the message. War is not fun. Any veteran who was really there knows that.

Anybody ever heard of Eddy Albert, the "Greenacres" guy? He was in a lot of stuff, "The longest Yard" with Burt Reynolds and other things. How many of you knew he was on Tarawa in the Pacific in WW2? That was one of the marine's bloodiest battles. I had the good fortune to meet and talk to him once in Toronto and the subject came up. He said he remembered having trouble moving because there was so much slippery blood in the sand. He had that same grim look on his face as my Dad. I didn't pursue it.

The posted video looks bogus to me. I think the public is being punk'd here.

Real war veterans don't laugh about their experiences and how they inflicted pain on someone. They tell you something dull and stupid or something grotesque just to shut you up.

[edit on 15-2-2008 by ipsedixit]

[edit on 15-2-2008 by ipsedixit]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join