It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely Amazing !! 12-year-old Spiritual Young Artist, Akiane Kramarik

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
We don't know you ever did those things. For all we know you were just picking your nose. So get off her back!

Those painting are very good!

Roper

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

I agree, your not picking at her at all, your just being cautious because it is all very suspicious, I'm not going to be naive enough to fall for such a thing without more evidence.

They are still nice art anyway. It's just the claims she makes, you have to be careful, I mean how many scams have you seen? it's endless!

Saying all this I still think it may be possible she is telling the truth.

[edit on 16-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

I'm not doubting the quality.
I'm doubting who the artist artist really is and how the images have been brought about.

reply to post by _Phoenix_

Yes the art is very nice.

Thank you for at least taking the time to see it from somebody else's point of view.
From all the other sites I've read, (I'll find them and place links here if you all need them) that are doubting this girl, I am yet to find a single topic on the actual pictures themselves that looks at them in the manner I have clearly displayed in previous posts.

Many scream and shout about how it's a scam and she didn't do it and that the paintings are too good and how NOT ONE interview or film recording has ever been released of her doing a painting from start to finish.

Due to what others are saying and from my observations of the paintings, i have to stay on the doubtful fence until it's proven that my fence is a figment of my imagination.

We've heard how she as on Oprah doing a complete painting... Which one was it? Has anyone got a video of that show? Was she on stage in front of the audience and cameras the whole time? How long does it take to shoot the show and for her to paint a painting?

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Last thing I'm going to say on the matter.

First, her paintings of God or Christ has gotten some of you upset. Why? If we believe in freedom then she can paint anything she wants. She has chosen to glorify God in her work.

Second, there are many internet hoaxes that people are doing and there are many internet people that are saying false statements about anyone. Maybe someone is jealous of her work and is trying to discredit her. Maybe someone with the mind set of Madness is trying to discredit her. Either way no one on here knows for sure, there is only speculation.

You will just have to take my word for what I'm about to tell you.

My X did her first acrylic painting in '99 , she didn't even know how to work acrylic paint. The University teacher show how to blend and the color wheel, etc and then said "paint something". She pick a photo of a mountain lion and proceeded to paint.

This painting is better that the photo. People are drawn to touch it for they think the fur is real. One art show wouldn't let it in because they thought is was a photo. ( she got that straighten out)

Her first ever sculpture was of a nine banded armadillo. She just does it, she can't even tell you how she does it. Just like this 12 year old kid.

Roper

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
i only wish i could paint like that at 12. end of.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

Well thats all well and good, but there are some things that you cant just take someones word for, esp. CNN's word imo. Her paintings are good, but the moment that we stop seeking anwsers and start believing things blindly is the moment that we become sheep like the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I have asked for yrs, to have the young girl artist give a DEMO- FROM LAY OUT TO FINISHING a painting. no luck as a artist myself i would love to see how she mixes her flesh tones and so on , if her parents would do this the whole thing would be settled.

as everyone knows she has been on just about every talk TV show and only showing her paintings that is all to tell the truth i wish it was from GOD, but as of now i think its a fake as i stated it could settled very easy and fast.......

Starving, Artist

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I have only heard about this Girl today and I got on the COmputer and Found her at once
I was totaly amazed and I thought that the Paintings were some of the most Beautiful I have ever seen and I don't doubt for one minute that the Inspiration comes from God

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Indigo children are truely something else.

She is one enlightened girl. =)

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Why was the video removed? I didn't get to see it.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   
I want to see her painting a pic from the beginning to the end. For some reason her parents won't agree to do that.
But do you really think a five year old would want to draw something like this?

I don't know any 5 yr olds who would.
And I personally do not think she did all or any of the drawings and paintings that are accredited her. There are drawings that she supposedly did when she was 4 with long lines of hair, small hands don't draw like that, small hands can't draw long perfectly curved lines like larger hands can.
www.akianeart.com...
I really think her parents are using her.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

Please.

Give me the fact that states behind that. There's four year olds that can talk and write as good as us if not better. Ever heard of flash cards?

There's 8 year olds that are 5 times as intelligent as you that already have college degrees.

You have NO proof what soever that she cannot paint those paintings.

Personally, I think you're a fail.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

And there is also no proof whatsoever that she can.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by cancerian42

And in this, people that are skeptical to even the most lightly and heavenly subjects, of a young girl that in no way shape or form be lieing about such a thing, you find it that there is no proof.

Therefore, I am now going to disregard your skepticism and label you in my view a heartless individual.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution-2012

okay, I will respect your opinion, but keep my own unless the proof can be provided.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join