It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Absolutely Amazing !! 12-year-old Spiritual Young Artist, Akiane Kramarik

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This is absolutely amazing!
Is she in communication with beyond?
Is she an Indigo child?

INCREDIBLE 12-YEAR-OLD SPIRITUAL YOUNG ARTIST!!
www.youtube.com...

-----
www.myspace.com...

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Yea that is a gift. without lessons, thats an incredible gift, but she has to watch it, just like the other thread im in, Satan can play on peoples minds an inflate them to a degree that they see false visions... I hope shes grounded in humility..

As for you have to have faith or you cant see him work.. She has understanding at that age which is awesome, im going to pray for her beyond measure that shes lead to the right place...

Some people have the attitude of, God doesnt show me nothing... If somethign doesnt go my way I blame God.. No God desires faith and I am glad she understands this.....

and with that you can see what gemma seen...

peace.

[edit on C:/120303626727America/ChicagoThu, 14 Feb 2008 18:44:27 -060027/Feb by JesusisTruth]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Im very impressed!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Starred and Flagged!

~Ducky~

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Absolutely amazing!!

What stunning pictures. She is truly a gift from God.

Wonderful, thanks to the OP for posting it!!

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Very talented...

Shame she's been influenced by all that religion thing.. but each to their own i suppose.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Extralien

Did you even bother to watch the vid???

Her parents were athiests!! From a very young age with no influence at all, she began to paint Jesus, Heaven...

I don't see how you can claim she has been influenced by all that GOD stuff...

??

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

she painted a white male with long brown hair...
jesus was a palestinian (as in, dark skinned, black haired) male who lived in an era where men with long hair were put to death

so she definitely wasn't painting jesus.

and she lives in america for crying out loud, of course she's had exposure to christianity.
...and exposure to depictions of jesus as a white male with long brown hair...

[edit on 2/15/08 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Yes I saw the report..

Her parents being atheist is neither here nor there.

I don't doubt this girl may very well be getting images and messages, very possibly in a manner much stronger than I do when doing the Avatar readings in my own thread here on ATS.

What I do doubt is that it is a God communicating with her.. It could be any one of several thousand possibilities.

She describes him as a ball of light with eyes.. ok.. i can picture that.. nothing like her painting though..

And as much as I'd like to go into my religious beliefs and how i see the religious world, i'm not going to in this thread as it will divert from the topic.

But I will say that this girl, as talented as she may be, will only be used as propaganda for the load of nonsense that is organised religion.

I do hope that whatever is inspiring her takes her on to much better and brighter things and I wish her all the success and credit she is due.

Edit to add...

It seems that some do not agree and believe it's all a scam, a hoax.

check these out...

I have been a professional artist for ten years, starting at age 15. I’ve observed a tremendous mystique attached to artists. People think you either have it or you don’t. Truthfully even the best talent is disciplined with education, yet because so many believe artists are “touched”, not trained, many fail to question this girl’s abilities.

A co-worker brought up an article suggesting Akiane is a fraud. It is posted at the bottom and I highly recommend reading it. Here are observations of a professional artist:

1) There is no evidence she painted these pictures. Anyone can make brushstrokes on a painting. If Akiane is really painting everything, why the absence of significant brush strokes when filmed? Why is she just messing around in random areas? If you’re capable of holding a brush, you’re capable of doing that, too.

...more

religiousfreaks.com...

and the related link to that...

This is where our story takes a turn. When we spent the day with Akiane, we noticed a few minor things that concerned us. For instance, the family wouldn't allow us to interview the model who posed for Christ.

And when we were told we could take a video recording of her painting, Akiane pulled out a painting that was almost finished and did some touch up work.

We didn't feel we truly saw Akiane create a piece of art, so we asked the family if we could return, and get record a video of her painting a small simple image from start to finish. They declined, telling us that it wouldn't be a fair representation of her work. But they sent us this tape of her painting “The Prince of Peace” in time lapse. It was heavily edited so we asked two experts to view the tape for their reaction.

“With all due respect, it looks like God didn't take an art history class in school,” says Sam Wilson. “That's not the correct way to paint an oil painting.”

Sam Wilson and Kim Martinez are painters and art professors at the University of Utah. They viewed the tape the family sent and the video we shot to see if they could determine whether Akiane is painting.

“She's just pushing paint around that's already there,” says Kim Martinez.

www.kutv.com...

[edit on 15-2-2008 by Extralien]

Edit to add;

More who think it's a hoax...

how intensely commercial they all are. To me they look exactly like the kind of thing that a posh jigsaw-puzzle company would commission.

forum.darwincentral.org...

the Chuck Jones cartoon classic "One Froggy Evening." That's the one where a laborer discovers that miraculous frog that sings and dances - but never when anyone else is looking.

www.freetimes.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
reply to post by Thurisaz

she painted a white male with long brown hair...
jesus was a palestinian (as in, dark skinned, black haired) male who lived in an era where men with long hair were put to death

so she definitely wasn't painting jesus.

and she lives in america for crying out loud, of course she's had exposure to christianity.
...and exposure to depictions of jesus as a white male with long brown hair...

Yes I see your point, I don't trust what she is showing us, but have you ever seen palestinians!?

A lot do have light tanned skin, brown hair and light eyes!

Check these links out if you don't believe me.
Schoolgirls
www.pbase.com...

Girl
upload.wikimedia.org...

Male singer
images.google.co.uk...

Woman
www.pbase.com...

Hebron
www.pbase.com...

Refugge camp
www.pbase.com...

[edit on 15-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I suppose the advanced being, 'God', has assumed the form of a white male with sharp green eyes, long brown hair and full facial hair to this 12-year old girl.

I am especially impressed with the interpretations of natural scenes (like the vivid, deep and multiple coloration of one of 'her' paintings showing the green garden on a hill) as well as the painting of people who appears as African descent.

However she obtained those inspirational pieces, I got the chills just looking at those images.

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That big white building in that scene with all the coloured plants and trees..

nice painting but sure did remind me of the elf city from lord of the rings.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
This is part one of a 'similarity test' that i feel may be important here.

I was browsing her paintings and just couldn't get the idea out of my head that i'd seen some of them before.

So I did a little searching and came up with unusual pictures that strongly resemble what we're seeing.

This is one of her 'paintings'

The next two pictures were taken from here
kittenslitter.files.wordpress.com...
They are artwork for the online game, Lord of the rings.
Please take note on how very similar the landscape is in the picture with the dear and then how similar the buildings are in the other picture..compare those and you'll see a possible link to the girls painting.

This next image was very kindly built by 'Im a Marty'.
It is a combination of the two LOTRO pictures to form a comparison for the girls picture.

Whilst Im a Marty was looking into the original he came across some unusual images within the 'oil' painting. I'll paste the image and ask Marty to comment on it further.

As you'll see, there are some very striking resemblances occuring.
I have 2 more pictures that I am currently investigating, one is nearly ready and the other I have to wait for another online game to download to get screenshots.

I feel it is very possible that someone involved with this girl is using computer rendered images to create the oil paintings. It seems to me that as computer graphics are a lot less defined as real life, this would make an excellent medium to copy from as you can recreate all the smudges and blurs without the worry of detail so as to improve your abilities.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

...ok, i should have been more clear on this
the dude would have been an ANCIENT palestinian male
according to anthropological reports, he would have looked more like this

edit to add: and why would paul have written that thing about how long hair is an abomination onto men if jesus had it?

[edit on 2/16/08 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by madnessinmysoul

Yes interesting.

I still stand by that we can't really know what he would look like back then.

I mean arabs are like white people they all look different. They don't all look alike or same features.

Isn't there any scriptures or anything talking about how he looks?
I've even heard he was black?! lol

[edit on 16-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
2nd picture I was looking at reminded me very much of an old story, yet fairly recent movie..

Peter Pan

These next two paintings of hers could show how she has used the face of the actor who plays Peter Pan in the film and the idea of Tinker Bell being in the shot too.
First we have the kneeling, praying child..

Then we have a similar face and hair with a possible tinker bell floating in front.

Now we'll take a look at the actors face and the Tinker Bell shot.

Look familiar? I say it does... It's a very good resemblance IMO.
I am beginning to doubt even more that she is getting these images from a God. I am yet to see any 'messages for the world' in them.
I think she's been watching too much TV...

Edit to add.

At first, I was thinking her painting of the 'prince of peace' was Mel Gibson, or the guy from the film Evan Almighty but then I got a bit deeper into trying to see who it actually reminded me of...
you might laugh at this but from what I can see, the resemblance in facial structure is very striking when you look for it.

www.gotjesustalk.com...

www.glenncarr.com...

Now, look at the angle of the lips and then look at the slenderness of the lips.
Next, not how the noses are of similar length, see how the ears are covered by hair.

But most striking of all, to me, is the ridge of the nose between the eye sockets.
Looking at both pictures, take a look at the nose next to the right eye socket (our left) it curves very prominently into the eye brow, where as the left side (our right) is very clearly much straighter...

No wonder we're not allowed to meet the model...

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Extralien]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
In response to the Barry Manilow and Christ post; I think the pic of Christ she has done resembles the image on the Shroud.

Just more refined image...

[edit on 16-2-2008 by Thurisaz]

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Why are some of you picking on a 12 year old girl? She is 12, what were you doing a 12?

She has great talent. My X is an artist and I have picked up a lot.

Roper

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

I agree completely. It is absolutely shameful.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Yeah in a way it does, but the 'hair' in the shroud is different and the shroud face is a lot longer and slender than Barry and the prince.

Not to mention the study and effort that's gone into authenticating the shroud too.

Seems to be a lot of data going both ways for the shroud, which is surprising for it's proposed age. But with these paintings, I think it says something when you can easily compare it to existing ideas and images.

Especially when you've got faces that highly resemble the actor who played Pan.

And I was really surprised to find the images from the LOTRO game. The suspicion of the original painting was enough to spark my curiosity.

I'm almost sure that if more people look at the paintings themselves, they'll be able to say "I know that from somewhere".

If more people are able to do that, then this girl is not getting the images from God and selling them on that is nothing more than a fraud.

There is another picture I am looking at that I'm sure I've seen before but I'm having a hard time locating what I'm after.

Sadly, a lot of this girls stuff may be widely available everywhere and hers may be no more than altered copies.

That is, of course, if she actually paints them herself.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Roper

With all due respect Roper, I'm not picking on the girl..I'm picking on the paintings.

As to what I was doing at 12, let's see, photography, river and sea fishing, camping, visiting two countries, riding a pushbike 86 miles to Brighton and loads of other various 12 year old stuff that this girl should be doing too instead of being used to make millions on the POSSIBILITY of a big fraud.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join