It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop arrests Fire Captain - fined $18,000

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well this is a new level of absurdity, the cops arresting rescue workers.

Story with video:

The Fire Captain was certainly correct that the truck was needed to protect rescue workers.

How many times have we seen videos of rubbernecking drivers running into cops and cop cars during traffic stops on the interstate?

What a doofus.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
seems like cops are morans these days.
with the vid of the cop bracing the teen skater and the one of the lady dumping the spinal out of his chair, it really makes me wonder.
for every video or story we hear about that involves a cop being a turd, how many go unnoticed?
whats the ratio i wonder

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

I think the problem or the quandry is that when we see cops acting badly, it's not just a little indiscretion, it's something just completely ludicrous, offensive and wrong as can be.

I mean even the meanest criminal in the world isn't going to dump a cripple on his head. The dumbest guy in the world wouldn't try to arrest a Fire captain and put rescue workers' lives in danger. I mean these guys KNOW they're on tape, fercryinoutloud, and they still do this crap.

Of course the majority of cops are pretty good. I've never had a hostile encounter in the three or four times I've been stopped. But it just makes you wonder what they're thinking.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I have to say I just dont trust cops at all these days.

top topics

join