It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Okay....there is a computer geek tearing down a lot that has be behind my house ever since we moved here!!!!

I'm really angery because he tearing it down to put to small dogs in! And the lot is a mile long! All those old neat trees gone....bye-bye! cut down to make room for a fenced in area for two little dogs!

I mean, he alredy cut up another lot on the other side of his house to put in a detached garage! he could have built a kennel on the other side of it for his dogs but no...he had to buy the lot behind our house and put in a fenced in area for his dogs!

I know he has money, He has a Porche (sp) for gods sake! But I just don't think it is right for him to cut down that lot just to put some dogs in! Because when that was there it blocked the sound of a new road that they but in last year....when he cuts it all down there is going to be alot of noise now!

I just wish that he would get it thought his head there is other people who live here....he isn't the only one! I mean if he had even more money I would think that he would tear down this whole neighborhood and turn it in to one big wast land and a dog park!

When I was little I used to play back there....that's one reson I'm ticked off! The other reson he it cuting down all the trees and not leaving any! he isn't even staying in his property line! he is even cuting trees down on OUR line! and there is nothing that we can do about it! and all this for his dogs! he is even going to fix it so the only thing that grows there is grass!

By the time you guys read this the lot will be gone, and turned into a big dog run and we will be stuck looking at a tree-less lot behind our house and listioning to cars zoom by on the new road!

Why do peope have to do this? It's just sad...I can't beleave people are that greedy....

:bash::bnghd:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Well, if he's damaging your property that's against the law, so call the police. Or beat his ass, big time. Or you could let him build the thing for his dogs, and once it's done and they are in there, let them loose and maybe they will run away, never to be seen again.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Snatch the dogs and hang the by there tails from the trees in front of his house....THAT will make him stop.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
He just knocked down a tree in our yard, when they cut down the tree it hit the tree in our yard and it most likely killed it....and that was the last live tree in the yard! we won't know until spring....I don't know what to do if he did kill it....because it's kind of up rooted....

And Now he says that he is going to put Goats in there as well as the dogs....and that's going to really stink. And he isn't damaging the proparty...he just went over the line a bit...and kind of knocked over a tree....

He says that he will plant little bushes along the fence. But that won't work because of the Goats....they will eat them and kill them. the only other option is to put up a fence. But that's going to cost a ton of mony to fence in the backyard....So i'm just tick off....

:bnghd:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Why don't you make his life a living nightmare.

There are numerous way you can do that, and if you succeed he might want to move away. (well, at least, it seems to works in movies lol...)

Does he always park his porsche in his garage?
*evil grins*

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Shesh....well he can't move away if he did that I wouldn't be here because he is the guy that owns the internet pervider that we conect to....so that wouldn't be good...so it is like ether way we are so scrwed....

new topics

top topics

join