It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Witch" to be burned by the Saudi's...and no, it is not April 1st.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Yes, here it is in all it's glory, proof that the middle east is actually full of savages:

news.bbc.co.uk...

If anyone else has any more info on this "witch" and what "spells" she might have cast to make this guy lose his boner (aside from the spell that makes him smoke shisha pipes like they are going out of fashion and eat gargantuan amounts of cheese), please feel free to post. And mock, heartily.

Right, I'm off to worship my Muhammadington Bear doll, because I need a to cure my impotency. Probably.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

the poor woman...
the poor nation that is still tormented by this ignorance...

...though this is also as much of a reflection of how corrupt the entire saudi legal system is, not just the damage of corrosive religious law.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Ignorance, sheer ignorance. The poor woman could have no more made the man impotent then she could make me 18 again. Innocent women were burned, hanged and tortured in my country in ancient times. We have a place in our city which is renowned for having burnt so-called witches called Lollard's Pit.

It is treacherous and barbaric to put somebody to death on the mere say-so of some man, who probably was out to do her one way or another, or the fact that she may have stood up for herself.

If the Iraqi's allow this farce to happen in the name of so-called justice then they will be as barbaric as my ancient ancestors here in the UK. Even the USA had it's fair share of witch hunts based on somebody's say-so, and the people were falsely accused because they were afraid of people who were different, but by no means witches.

Here we are in the 21st century and I can't believe that you can be burnt at the stake, or executed on somebody's say-so, if they feel like labeling you a witch if they have a mind to it.

It is time Iraq stepped into the 21st century and learned more about equality, freedom and human rights. I am not referring to the people of Iraq, as I have seen many a good people from the country, but if the government allows such a farce to take place then they need a new government that doesn't date back to the Middle Ages.

I am not referring to the Iraqi people, as a whole, like I said, the country is rich with good G-d fearing people. What I am against is that in the 21st century for a government of any country to allow such a crime against an individual based on hear-say and ignorance to be carried out by death, really needs to decide if they are a government for the people of the future, or are they a government that wants to live in the past.

The woman is only guilty of being unable to read and write and is being used as fodder. May she go with Allah, and I say 'Allah Hafiz' to her. Yes, I know the Qur'an, and I know that this sentence on this woman is unjustified, and is brought about because a 'man' says she is guilty, when the Qur'an stipulates that women are to be revered.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
These are the Bush's closest friends..no wonder. Huamn rights are a joke in Arabia. the men are always right, and women are no more than breeding stock for the rulers and rich men and can be abused at will. Witchcraft sounds more like an African tribal throwback and it shows how totally uncaring those idiots are about who thinks they are morons.

The fact that Saudi's are responsible for the 9-11 stooges and patsies that took the fall for the Neocon/NWO cabal's plans is not coincidental: Where better to get your fall guys from? Arab's will do in general for the post attack hysteria, any other Arab's would have been less likley to cooperate due to lack of diplomatic chummery, and Georgie and Dad and Baker all know that they will not be betrayed by ' friends ' like the royal Saudi's. That the Saud family managed to steal an entire region and keep it is a testmanet to bribery and crime.

Saudi Arabia is like saying Bush America..and no doubt the ego driven traitors and vile scum that now infest the White House would love the designation. The shadow government has come out of hiding and joined with the executive to dominate and suppress the two other branches. congress always give Bush what he demands, and when they do not, he simply writes a signing statement that makes it clear that he will do what HE alone feels is best, and the law be damned. Bush literallyt believe s that if he does it, that makes it legal.

Caligula Caesar in all his jaded madness never matched the sheer gaul of the present cabal's rulers and lackeys alike. They fear no law and no court; all is not controlled. The stage is set; The next act will be a doozy.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rachel07

Rachel by the way this is happening in Saudi Arabia not Iraq.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by C.C.Benjamin

Proof that the middle east is full of savages?

Proof that the United States is full of savages

See how that works?

The article is about Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Arabia hardly speaks for Lebanon or the UAE or Kuwait or Jordan or...

[edit on 14-2-2008 by TheWalkingFox]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I thought there was already a thread on this?

[edit on 14-2-2008 by realmatrix]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by C.C.Benjamin

Proof that the middle east is full of savages?

Proof that the United States is full of savages

See how that works?

The article is about Saudi Arabia, and Saudi Arabia hardly speaks for Lebanon or the UAE or Kuwait or Jordan or...

[edit on 14-2-2008 by TheWalkingFox]

Yeah just ignore him he/she is being silly.

There already a big thread on this anyway.

Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-2-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Please post comments in the thread already existing on this topic:

Pleas for condemned Saudi 'witch'

Thread Closed.

top topics

join