It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 2012 - Planet X, Law of One or just another XMAS?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Hi,

First post!!

I have been reading and watching for the past couple of months a lot of conspiracy theories.

The one which is common is the Planet X / Niribu orbit of 3600 years. There are many links for you to view - just hit youtube or google - uk.youtube.com... www.planetxvideo.com...

I have a very open mind about a lot of things and to be honest I dont usually get sucked into the end of the world sagas. So many so supposed dates have come and gone, then cult leaders announce a fresh date and they usually end up with another few years having pleasures with young girls.

However, this seems a little different. The Sumarian tablets (and lets presume they have been translated properly, we dont have any sumarians left to tell us exaclty what they say) that seem to give us scientific data regarding our solar system, which is amazing. However, they also give reference to this planet coming.

Aparently planet x can only be viewed from the southern hemisphere near Antartica and can only be seen at sunrise due to its eliptical orbit. The effects of this planet getting closer to us leads to cataclysmic changes on earth. Intense global warming, moving of plates, volcanic activity - basically a scene from "deep impact" and "the day after tomorrow" mixed together - with no happy endings.

So they predict this event and if it is true, why dont we know? Government coverups - dont want mass panic, one world order, underground bunkers (Norway seed bank - news.bbc.co.uk... - I couldnt find a more recent newsthread even tho there is one out there from the BBC. I read not too long ago.)etc. I have read so much of this stuff over the past few weeks....my head is splitting. So comments please.

This particular website seems to have credibility - www.projectcamelot.org They have some very interesting interviews with people that seem to be telling a level of truth and explain their experiences with the governments and coverups they have been involved with. I have viewed them all but none of them really talk about planet X, but still regarding dramatci changes to Earth leading to mass death around 2012. This website also has an interesting interview with a guy called David Wilcock - uk.youtube.com...

He mentions the Law of One - www.llresearch.org...

Has anyone researched this stuff? Its a very difficult but interesting read. To cut a long story short it points the central creator of the universe who has given life to the galaxies around us and that there will soon be a 'harvest' which is the transformation of third density beings (being with self awareness and consciousness - humans) into fourth density. I may have some info wrong, but have a read yourselves. Fourth density is apparently where we go when our bodies die. There 7 densities(i have read some stuff that along with solar cycle 24 the planet is aligning with the centre of the universe and that this will have dramtic changes to our world. Maybe this is related to the Law of One - mass death on earth, billions of soles/spirits rising into 'wherever').

I havent seen many post on ATS regarding Planet X / Nibiru or project camelot so im hopefull it maybe a load of *$&!. I dont want to have to dig up my garden and build a bunker....

David
UK

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by davidifty

Hi Davidifty - welcome aboard if you're new here, and congratulations if you've been lurking here for some time and just got round to your first post! May it be the first of many.

Now to your points. The problem I have with the Sumerian tablets is that they could more or less say anything. The validity of the translation is not really the issue, the validity of the authority of whoever wrote the tablets in the first place is. In other words, even if these tablets really do predict the apocalypse - what evidence do we have to suggest they are accurate? Who says the Sumerians had any basis for tabletting what they did?

Certainly not Project Camelot, I'm afraid! I'm not sure what you base your assertion that the site has "credibility" - it may or may not, I don't know. I was one of I think quite a few people who were drawn here because I looked up John Lear having seen his interview on Camelot and been enthralled. Sadly that isn't going to lead anyone to ATS anymore, but that's another story!

However the dedicated path Camelot are treading on 2012 seems to me to be a shame - just as the endless bunk posted about 2012 on here saddens me a little. Personally I find the Camelot interviews to be indulgent and not that rewarding, as none of their interviewees offer anything but conjecture to support their theories, and speak from a position of supposed authority for which they offer no justification. We are supposed to take them at their word, which has no scientific evidence to back it up.

Bluntly, it isn't true that the only place to view Planet X is near Antarctica. It isn't true that Planet X exists. Planet X was a theory, nothing more, postulated to explain gravitational anomalies that have since been explained with "conventional" science. The absence of a Planet X can, in fact, be proven by the way the planets rotate now. What other planet on the solar system maintains an orbit that renders it invisible to Earth? The answer: none - because all of their orbits are to some extent interdependent: they change and are affected by each other. Long story short, if Planet X existed we would all know by now.

There are in fact hundreds of threads on Planet X in ATS - most belong in Skunk Works, where unproven theories and outlandish ideas can be put forward and read by sympathetic eyes. But don't let the Sumerians, Camelotians or TV shows convince you there's any science to this: there isn't! And you won't find any in any related thread on these boards.

Last thing on Camelot - cynics would observe that Bill Ryan's previous blinkered pursuit of the improbable, before he latched on to 2012, was Project Serpo - which was proven to be a hoax. For all I believe his motives to be noble and good natured, and however bewitching I find Kerry Cassidy, I'd be prepared to bet a good sum of money that this is nonsense, too.

LW

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I suppose I need to read more and get my knowledge up on quite a few areas..I havent read much stuff on Planet Serpo - my next stop. I remember reading snippets from a diary regarding the after effects of Roswell. 12 or so humans were sent by the US to visit the Ebens?? (somthing along those lines)

Anyway, your response has somewhat been rewarding and ...not everything you read is true!

posted on Nov, 2 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
From all the search I have spent on this information I find that the planet X is more unlikely & untrue. The Law of One on the other hand is more worth pursuing & understanding.

Also something random that I found that you might be interested in from what you've posted would be this www-personal.umich.edu...

Its a good short read with sources.

Oh and always when I source David Wilcock to fact check what he says it always comes out positive. There are just a minute few things he says that he even himself admits you would have to take it by his word, so leave it or take it, its not of huge importance (but wildly creative to say the least).

top topics

join