It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of time 2012??planet x?Please tell me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Some thought's if you please...

I have watched alot of these on the net .
all have same thing a planet x in 2012....

some give techincal info like crap i have no idea is they bs'''in me..lol

well to make a long story short... in your honest opinion...
is this planet x goign to cause another ice age... or worse liek allt he video's say has allways happen when this thing come's around us...

I NEED to know cause 1... Cause it's freaking me out...badly.. cause it seem's like a real possibilty by the video's story's....ect
2 i need to start buildign a cubby hole undergroudn or soemthing /stock pile food water ect...

so please tell me if it's all hype or legitimate...

please and thank you..
if u have video link's or documentray to show it might please post it

Honent it's got me worried as all get out so if u know proof one way or the other let me know lol

i told and showe dmy wife all the video's now she cuss's me cause she freakin PLEASE so please any info of it's real....

or just your thought's...
thank you for reading

[edit on 14-2-2008 by beforetime]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
At the risk of making a short one liner post.

NO.

One problem with user-generated content like YouTube is that there is more room for user-generated BS.

[edit on 14-2-2008 by mattguy404]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by beforetime

If you're in the USA you have much more to fear from the economy than planet x. i.e. the cubby hole might be a good idea for a different reason LOL

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Okay you can look at the end date of the Mayan calender in two different lights.... Science Vs Religion... or whatever. Is 2012 going to be the end of human race....? or is it just going to the restart point for the mayan calender much like the astronmer Philip Plait said when he referred it to being like a odometer.... I would of course love to think something incredible is going to happen on 2012 that will shock mankind... but thats just me.... im sure Plait is right... science has its moments... heh.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Bigwhammy

Yeah i told my wife bush is giving us a tax rebate check we in trouble big time.
He aint giving us money cause he love's us... lol it's cause something's worng lol

i think america in for some rough time's ..lol

off topic but yeah any more idea's ..
i watched one documentry on the net i will try to find it..
But it show's corridinate's ect.. and hwo they shut up abotu planet x never mentioned it agin after they found it..
and showed it meesed up venus's orbit..

and it went on to say how it's happens to earth every time it pass's...
liek a comet sorta.
ice age.. soemthign abotut he bible the great flood's.. even egyptian have the great flood story.
and there is even a book on the market for sale abotu HOW TO SURVIVE 2012 .. alot of hype surroundign it is why it's freaky.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
End of time?
Let me tell you something: noone knows when the end of time will come.
It will happen when we least expect it, without our previous knowledge.
It's like saying, you're gonna die in 2 weeks of snake bite..but actually get hit by a truck 2 days after,

All we can do is make guesses because it is in our nature this tendency to have things under control. But we don't.

Planet X? Who cares about it. We're not even sure it exists as such let alone it'll have anything to do with Earth.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 05:07 AM
link   
all i know is in December 21, 2012 the planets are supposed to align, now this of what i heard only happens every 25 to 26 thousand years, now will it cause earth shattering chaos or shift of the earths gravity, don't know. i guess we will just have to wait, until more evidence is proven it just "looks like another Y2K."

[edit on 14-2-2008 by auctaneX0]

new topics

top topics

join