It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gut Feelings of SkepticOverlord and others

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I see nothing more than paranoia. That's all it is, paranoia and fear. Yes it's all really happening, but it's a result of paranoia and fear.

Things happen, they will happen and they will continue to happen as they have. It's the way it is. You can't really change anything, you can only fool yourself and nothing is consistent.

There's a global consciousness, a universal consciousness and an individual consciousness... but they're all really the same thing.

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Question

Have you had that feeling the whole time since 9/11, or did it stop for a while and is starting back up again? Any thoughts on why it's worse now? Do you think you are more aware now, or is it because there is more to be aware of?

posted on Feb, 21 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
I think that the heightened awareness was over whelming for the perpetrators of 911. Even the animals were acting strange at least 2-3 weeks before the event.

Your own observations, or are there stories about this? This is a subject that has always interested me. I've heard of animals reacting to major natural events or pets reacting to issues with their owners, but I haven't heard about them acting strange before 9/11.

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I think this thread is probably related to what we are talking about here:

A feeling like you are waiting for something???

posted on Feb, 22 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by otherhalf
Sorry for going MIA on my own thread, guys. Kid with RSV doesn't leave much time for eating and showering, let alone playing on the computer.

I haven't had a lot of sleep, so I'm going to wait and reread the posts when I can think straight. I'm sure I'll have more to say then.

Was just wondering if there is still interest in this thread???

reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Thanks.

I, too, was hoping that SO would see this thread and give us more insight.
(hint hint)

Well, I don't think Skeptic Overlord has seen or read this thread, but I wouldn't know. Maybe the Moderator's can make something that let's us ATS'ers know what moderator has actually been on the thread, so we are enlightened to who goes through it, besides their actual posts and or moderator edits.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Seems like there are a lot of threads concerning this topic right now, so thought I'd bump this and see what kind of responses we get now compared to when it was started.

What do you think? Has it gotten worse?

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Princeton's gcp or global consciousness project spiked anomaly red for an hour before 9:15 on 9/11.

I was walking my brothers dog around a quarter to nine in exton pa on holiday that day. It was just such a glorious crisp morning, next thing I know I am wiping tears out of eyes and thought I was going crackers.

Premonition is very real.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join