It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black "Wisps"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I was checking out this house being built near mine, and the stairs weren't in it yet and I bent over the stair well to the basement, and it was Soooo dark, and like wisps of darkness where like flickering almost like a black flame. Me and a friend of mine where like holy crap and ran off... but anyone heard of anything like this? maybe a ghost or demon or something.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Hmmm it always seems to be in the darkness where people feel the weird stuff isn't it. The blackness is where the evil hides.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yessum
I was checking out this house being built near mine, and the stairs weren't in it yet and I bent over the stair well to the basement, and it was Soooo dark, and like wisps of darkness where like flickering almost like a black flame. Me and a friend of mine where like holy crap and ran off... but anyone heard of anything like this? maybe a ghost or demon or something.

when i was younger i was affraid of the dark, every time i was in a dark place (forest/room you name it) i felt like someone watching me or moving behind me.
maybe thats just it? since if i recall right this is your second "something in the dark" thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:09 PM
link   
actually this one is the same as the last one really I just thought maybe someone here would know something about what I saw that time... I'm usually fine in the dark though

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
How can you see black wisps if your in complete darkness?

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

Yea I'm with her/him on that one. lol

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:54 PM
link   
while all this happened...was there any smell?
(especially that of pot smoke)

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

yeah, that's what i was wondering. it doesn't make sense. and even so, it could have just been your eyes screwing with you.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   
yeah the darkeness plays tricks on your sight as your eyes try to adjust and focus on something...

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot
while all this happened...was there any smell?
(especially that of pot smoke)

Yeah, those pot smoking evil demons are the worst.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
hey, if i found a demon, id much rather it be the stoner kind than the evil, tear-your-head off kind.

ive had things like that, but it usually turns out to be the darkness, ur eyes, and ur brain. also, sometiems ambient or residual light plays with ur brain, cuz u can really see it, but its there...

top topics

join