It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Source at U.N. tells of secret UFO meeting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
So let me get this straight, our "Overlords"...err leaders have five years to learn to become ethical because we will be introduced to ethical ETs, and they must not outshine our leaders in their display of generousity, right?
Who knows, maybe the "useless eaters", upon meeting these "ethical" ETs, get a crazy idea to leave this planet and go to another (better) one where there are no disease, taxes, death, poverty, hunger, famine, suffering, violence, politicians, lawyers, bankers, corporate fascists, greed...etc.

And what is the likeliness of two opposites (our leaders and "ethical" ETs) attracting each other, on a blind date like this? Perhaps the old saying "Evil begets evil" would be more appropriate in this case, time will tell, if anything.

Besides, on a historical scale, five years is but a blink of an eye, yet we are to think our leaders will overnight become loving and caring people we wish them to be...please! Seeing this comes from the almighty U.N. I wouldn't hold my breath for a second.

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
At the UFO Conference Steve Bassett reported that Disclosure will be SOON, he kept saying soon, finally what we got out of him was in the Spring of 09.

The X-Conference is coming up

www.x-conference.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Here is some more information regarding the UN meeting.

A French aviation expert has come forward to reveal his participation in a secret meeting held at the United Nations New York headquarters that discussed the UFO phenomenon from February 12-14. Gilles Lorant is an attaché to the Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS- National Center for Scientific Research ) which is a government-funded research organization, under the administrative authority of France's Ministry of Research. He is also a member Institute of Advanced Studies for National Defense (IHEDN - the French Organization that produced the 1999 COMETA Report). Both CNRS and IHEDN are prestigious scientific organizations in France, and Lorant was invited to attend the UN meetings in a professional capacity. A report released by a French UFO organization (Federation of European Airplane ), of which Lorant is an executive member, contained a summary of the UN meeting where he describes what happened at the meeting.

The meetings were very concerned about social upheaval from continued UFO sightings and the testimonies of individuals claiming to have first hand knowledge about UFO’s, extraterrestrial life, and future global events. It was reported that adverse public reactions to UFO sightings could have a dramatic economic impact that could lead to recessions in some countries.

Some pretty interesting information. I'm still not sure how credible any of these sources are.

Here is the link to the full article. Link To article

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sent: Saturday, August 30, 2008 3:16 PM
To: INTERNET:[email protected]
Subject: Web Site Visitor Comments

Thanks for the message. murnut@xxxxx wrote:

>Clay Pickering has posted that you have met with "A" and have verified his
credentials, as to who he is.

I am not asking for "A"'s name, but would like to verify this is
true...that you met him and vetted his credentials.

>If it is true, why have you not written something about it?

First I didn't feel a need to write about it. Second, all I would write is
that I met him and he showed me enough
documentation to make me think he has the credentials he claims. But
others have already written that I met
him, so I don't need to. I would not reveal the information he told me
unless he said "go ahead" which he didn't. So far all he
can provide are anecdotes. Perhaps eventually he will be able to produce
documentation related to
"topic A."

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
No credible sources for this I guess?