It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine All the People

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by AGENT51

Thanks, at least some people understand where i am coming from. I just hated it when i create a Positive thread and people come on and Just dismantle it for no apparent reason other than they are bored. But it is aloud and He stated what he want the world to look like.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:54 PM
link   
This is just my observation.

There are people posting here who are clearly posting with an agenda.

On another note,

In my world you wouldn't matter. In my world you would be the poo on my shoe. In my world you would scream at the top of your lungs but hopelessly fail to draw any attention. In my world there is no such thing as "being better than anyone." In my world only love lives on. Doubt would be an ancient concept.

Once more another observation.

Some people are scared of what we imagine. If we could live in harmony and peace then how would these individuals gain at another's expense. It is quite plain to see that some fear life without chaos. "Free will" will always be, that is just how it is. To think that a harmonious life denies us our free will is simply a foolish concept.

free will- n.- 1. The ability or discretion to choose; free choice: chose to remain behind of my own free will.
2. The power of making free choices that are unconstrained by external circumstances or by an agency such as fate or divine will.

Nowhere in my understanding of free will does it give me any rights to infringe upon someone else's beliefs. It simply means that I have the ability to choose the correct path or perhaps the not-so-correct path, and in my experiences both of these paths are followed by some sort of effect. Furthermore, I would like to say that in this harmonious world there would not be a limit or end to free will but a more hospitable environment in which to exercise this marvel of our human minds.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I once read a book that said that we are being trained on Earth to one day create our own planet. Sort of be the god of that planet.

I am still thinking on what my world will look like. I need to think of every angle and aspect. I need to decide if I'm creating from scratch or do I want to build on what we already have here. I think it's easy to see the mistakes that have already been made. What is hard is to know if the newly formed ideas will work. Do I need to see them in action... probably not but I do need to sit and think on them awhile and work it out in my mind to try to guess the end result.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by badmatty

I agree some people are posting here with an agenda, Funny when you said they would be the poo on the bottom of your shoe

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by stellawayten
Interesting thread. I once read a book that said that we are being trained on Earth to one day create our own planet. Sort of be the god of that planet.

I am still thinking on what my world will look like. I need to think of every angle and aspect. I need to decide if I'm creating from scratch or do I want to build on what we already have here. I think it's easy to see the mistakes that have already been made. What is hard is to know if the newly formed ideas will work. Do I need to see them in action... probably not but I do need to sit and think on them awhile and work it out in my mind to try to guess the end result.

Yes you need to figure out if you want to rebuild the destroyed or start all over again. If i was too choose i would rebuild, I love this world very much and i want it to change more than any other world i could recreate. But it will take some time for that too happen. So until then i will Create my world view that i want in the future.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Brilliant thread Darcon.

I think it's something like, we only use 3% of our brain, some people have embraced spirituality and posistive manifesting, i wonder what everything would be like if we could use our whole brain. Not to stray off topic though. My thoughts on my own world are very similar to others, although there has to be balance, where good, there must be bad. It is hard to understand why, but balance has to be in order. Maybe once we have all moved on and learn't, this utopia world can be acheived.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is a thread about imagination, there is no off topic in this thread
. Thanks for the compliment. I think like you said if everyone in the world just sat down for a few minutes a day and radiated pure love from there heart things would change drastically, and if they added positive thinking on a daily basis to the mix who knows what would happen. Nothing bad i know for sure.. Love and positive thinking can change anything. It would propel this world into a golden era.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by badmatty
This is just my observation.

There are people posting here who are clearly posting with an agenda.

Who are these people, what is their agenda, and what proof do you have other than "My god! They are disagreeing! How dare they!"

How quickly we forget history. Tell me, any time someone has tried to create a "perfect world," how has it ended for everyone?

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I tend to believe TOTAL, absolute harmony or perfection is something beyond that which is human, therefore we'll never have or be able to understand such a paradigm, BUT, I believe it's possible to (at least eventually) eliminate the collective vulture-frenzy type of pathology (evil) that comes from governments, militaries, mafias, gangs or the like. We can have a truly egalitarian, anarchic (or very VERY much closer to it) system of no political idolatry or corruption, and it begins with eliminating the ubertotalitarian culture of official secrecy (National Security state), IMO.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
In my world there would be tons of fields and forests, where i would put special walk ways that go into the heart of the forests and fields. There i would put special meditation mats placed in the heart of nature. Where we could meditate

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Imagine a world of personal responsibility...and a sense of charity for those weaker than ourselves.

And imagine a world where "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Imagine we lived in a place where money didn't control us. Imagine no religion, but Spirituality. Imagine being able to live in peace. Imagine not being divided. Imagine being brought up in a society were everyone loved each other for who they are. Imagine choosing you own way, and not following the crowd. Imagine no Governments that use us for their own personal gain. Imagine no Poverty and no Wealthy. Imagine true Freedom. I Imagine you the people have an opinion on this type of Subject. Do you Imagine a place like this? or do you Imagine something else. This thread is made for the people to chime in and Tell us what they Imagine. So go ahead. Imagine

Well some say, alien civilization live by that rule and I'm sure so do we once we leave this crumby world. They say that our true being (soul) has only ONE purpose, to explore the universe. I opened a thread on what my thoughts were on life, very similar to yours! Maybe one day we'll have that hear on Earth, but I don't see it anytime soon.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Thanks for inviting me to your thread, darcon...

I would imagine the world as a place of infinite harmony and balance:

When people see some things as beautiful,
other things become ugly.
When people see some things as good,
other things become bad.

Being and non-being create each other.
Difficult and easy support each other.
Long and short define each other.
High and low depend on each other.
Before and after follow each other.

Therefore the Master
acts without doing anything
and teaches without saying anything.
Things arise and she lets them come;
things disappear and she lets them go.
She has but doesn't possess,
acts but doesn't expect.
When her work is done, she forgets it.
That is why it lasts forever.

Tao Te Ching | Written by Lao-tzu | From a translation by S. Mitchell

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:22 PM
link   
As a Star Trek, Star Wars and Matrix fan I completely understand when you say imagine I imagine all the time but the sad part is the following:

Those who want to maintain control wants a great brawl for it all aka armaggedon.

Those who want to bring about peace and understanding wants the apocolyse aka the revealing of the truth something the "elite" does not want us to have.

We cannot have free will unless we free our minds from the materialistic prisons we each have created for ourselves. Until that happens we will be witnessing armaggedon instead of the apocolyse. So we must free our minds and we will see the apocolyse aka the truth, but when the truth is revealed we must not run from it but learn from it.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
At first it sounds great, but then I am reminded of what we would have to give up.

Imagine no religion, but Spirituality.

This seems to be opposite of this...

Imagine choosing you own way, and not following the crowd.

and...

Imagine true Freedom.

Freedom is the right to choose what ever you want to believe, and to choose whether you want to love or hate.

When I imagine a utopia, I imagine a world where people are aloud to do and believe whatever they want, as long as none of their actions violate anyone elses rights, health, or property. In this world people can choose to help eachother instead of being forced to. People can be free from the greedy hands of government. People can be free to express themselves, without the constraints of regulations.

In the world like stated in the OP, for me to live in it, there must be copious amounts of Soma.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by goosdawg

Awesome picture by the way and sweet Quote. Very True.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DINSTAAR

Like i said that is what i imagine, no religion, just spirituality. My imagination could differ from others. So if others want Religion, that is fine with me, i respect their imagination. I also would want suma too

[edit on 14-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

"Bottle of mine, it's you I've always wanted!
Bottle of mine, why was I ever decanted?
Skies are blue inside of you,
The weather's always fine;
For
There ain't no Bottle in all the world
Like that dear little Bottle of mine."

"One cubic centimetre cures ten gloomy sentiments"

"A gramme is better than a damn"

-Brave New World

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I don't know if someone already wrote this but i don't want to waste my time reading all the posts since this thread doesn't make sense. The reason why is that we are human-being full of feeling and emotion, and different spirits make us all unique and different. The evil in this world will always exsist because, when you achieve your goal in life you make an new one. You know the term reach for the sky, well when you've reached that sky you probably step on a few people to get there and once your there the only other thing to do like David Rockefeller is try to control everyone on the planet since you already have everything the only thing left to have is me and you.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:27 PM
link   
To imagine a world like many of you have described, is to realize the power of love. A world such as this is obtainable only through love. First, we must learn to love ourselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join