It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine All the People

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Imagine we lived in a place where money didn't control us. Imagine no religion, but Spirituality. Imagine being able to live in peace. Imagine not being divided. Imagine being brought up in a society were everyone loved each other for who they are. Imagine choosing you own way, and not following the crowd. Imagine no Governments that use us for their own personal gain. Imagine no Poverty and no Wealthy. Imagine true Freedom. I Imagine you the people have an opinion on this type of Subject. Do you Imagine a place like this? or do you Imagine something else. This thread is made for the people to chime in and Tell us what they Imagine. So go ahead. Imagine

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
your thinking of heaven my friend... its one hell of a place man.

but sorry to say it but bad things need to happen in this world. think about it bad things must happen for there to be good. and yes i know the good and bad are not equal in our world today but its a packeged deal my freind.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by ucanneverdie]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:17 PM
link   
How would you Imagine this world. If you could create A world just by thought what would it be? Heaven may sound like that, but that is how i would imagine the world, but that is just me. Just Imagine what you would want earth to be like. Listen this is why i created this thread, so people can come foreword and Imagine what kind of world they would want. It does not matter what anyone else thinks.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Its a beautiful message! And it would be a wonderful world if more could follow this message... Imagine all the people! Living side by side!
You might say Im a dreamer! But im not the only one!

I hope some day you can join us!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A world of thought for me would be a place without the shadow government controlling both sides of wars..
Greed and sexual nature being kept to a low roar, or contained to ones personal life.. Not all up in our faces 24/7.

People that help out people.. And free energy would no longer just be a word..

I also imagine Bush saying these things and meaning it!!
Oh what a world it would be if we had a world leader, living by the words of John L.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

I Imagine that place everyday. I know paper doesn't physically and literally create what we need. Paper drives the people to create it. Take that paper out of the equation and try to Imagine what would drive the people then.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zysin5

Awesome, just awesome. you would create a world without the controlling governments, Sweet video. See this is what i mean, you don't even have to say it in words, just put a video or a picture to show us what u imagine.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Universal Mind
reply to post by darcon

I Imagine that place everyday. I know paper doesn't physically and literally create what we need. Paper drives the people to create it. Take that paper out of the equation and try to Imagine what would drive the people then.

I does not matter, this is a thread about Creativity, and Imagination. If you don't want to Imagine anything you don't have to. That is what is great about it.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
reply to post by zysin5

Awesome, just awesome. you would create a world without the controlling governments.

Thanks man! And thanks for the thought provoking thread!
Being an artist, and in my free time I like to program RPG games..
So I have made many worlds, and places that exsist within my own mind.
Many of these worlds are much like this world.. But with Creatures and monsters that are a metaphore to what we deal with here..

I have seen worlds in my dreams that are unlike this world in the way it functions.. And it does function.. But we are all trapped in thinking this is the only way..
This is only 1 arch type of how things could be..
It will be interesting to see if anyone else will free their minds into thinking how it could otherwise be..

In many places across the universe, some places are brought to life by mere thought.. Some places are brought to this universe by the actions of others..

But to create a universe would be to create all types of arch types that could fullfill anyones mental parameters..

This only scratches the surface of what we could know and do with our lives. Yet most are content knowing this place is all that is. Or ever would be..

I mean we did spend most our energy exsistance in places not so normal.
So for most this life is a good break from the wild and crazy..
Most just want to live their lives in this normal fashion.. Becasue when you die.. Its back to another plane.. Back to being in chaos..

This life is great becasue we are given this feeling of being alone, or being isolated from the greater beings or energies that created us all..

Wild to say the least
Thanks for the thread.. And becasue its in skunkworks, gives me the chance to talk all crazy like this..

Some will feel me.. Others will be like WTF did he just say???
He needs to get back on his meds... LOL

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I feel you man, Hey did you ever try this meditation, it is called Heart Chakra Radiance, here is the link give it a try, it has helped me out.
members.aol.com...

You are right most people don't know the extent of how much power as humans beings be have, it is just because they haven't tapped into it yet. Hey did you ever play mass effect or Assassins creed Awesome Games. Also KOTOR was a good RPG.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
I feel you man, Hey did you ever try this meditation, it is called Heart Chakra Radiance, here is the link give it a try, it has helped me out.
members.aol.com...

Yes! That has been a big part in my life since I was about 17 years old.
I have found my own personal way of going about this..
What works for one will not work for all.. But either way its good to get the word out..
Alot of people dont understand how thought can affect us all.. Not only us but things way down deep inside of us..

Plants and animals go about this function too.. However humans are tricky. Some wish to deny.. others will embrace..
I embrace!

And thanks agin
You earned yourself a star! For your postive thread!

[edit on 13-2-2008 by zysin5]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I think about this place all the time, I keep it close to my heart, and do as much as I can to help bring it into reality, as small as my contribution may be.

I wll try and paint something depicting this for sure. But it might not be for a little while, this is something I'd enjoy doing.

It is a good thread. It's very positive. If all it does is put people in an inspirational mood for a few hours, then it is surely a success.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yea i feel bad for all of the people who will miss out. I embrace the light. I usually put on some Inspirational music and it gets me radiating at aa good level. Imagine by john Lennon does it, Also Civil war by Guns and Roses.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Yes that is the Message. No critics can attack something like this. And take you time man on the painting, the thread will always be here. Unless the mods have problem With creativity or something

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
We are able to travel to & fro, wether it be earth or space, we all share our music & videos online. Tv does not exist. We stay in our body or choose to leave to communicate with lost loved ones & are able to return back to our physical body for long days..

We have underground houses, we live underground, where everything is just as beautiful as on earth. More nature is on earth, everything is full of tree's and crystal clear water. We have portals, No cars. We do not live forever, however realize where we are going. We live in peace, so we shall be. We do not have emotions of hate, just love. We know that nature is our mother and feel each living tree & part of her as source of power. We are not confused about God. God is a living source of cosmic energy that manifests into being of light.

We either choose to have the nature of desire, lust, hate & power or choose everyday unconditional love, wisdom, truth, & the divine in each one of us no matter who as a being. Each place is a bridge to where you'd like to travel, where to?

[edit on 13-2-2008 by nuclear_terrorism]

[edit on 13-2-2008 by nuclear_terrorism]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
After earth clenses itself peridically man usually emerges all spiratual and singing the song of creation but as usual man resorts to present day miseries.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by IvanZana
After earth clenses itself peridically man usually emerges all spiratual and singing the song of creation but as usual man resorts to present day miseries.

Your virbrations are negative. This is a positive thread, friend. HAHA

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Indeed it is a positive thread, but remember this is a thread of Imagination, if anyone wants to see the world in a negative view let them. For that is what they want to see in the world. What you say in this thread defines your character. If one says he would rather live a materialistic life, let him. For that shows him for what he truly is. If one wants to live Spiritual life so be it, that shows him for what he truly is. Everyone's Imagination is welcome, even if it is a negative view of the world that they want it to be, for it shows them to be a negative person. It is all about what people want the world to be like.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by nuclear_terrorism

Nice view very nice, you see i want you to describe the world you would want to live in.

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Imagine not being shot and killed for spreading these thoughts.

I would like like to add another great John Lennon song that says it all.

"Working Class Hero"

"As soon as you're born, they make you feel small, by giving you no time, instead of it all".

posted on Feb, 14 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Indeed i do share your Imagination, And by the way working class hero is one of my favorite songs. See that is it, you can come on here, list a song, and then leave. In that song i will take it, as how you would imagine the world.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join