It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Unknowingly Poisoning Your Children?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Mercury. Aluminum. Formaldehyde. Ether. Antifreeze?

Since 1983, the Centers for Disease Control recommended a total of 10 vaccines for our children up to the age of 5. In 2007, the CDC recommends 36, an increase of 260%, or 3.6x.

During this time period, we have witnessed an epidemic of childhood neurological disorders (NDs). Today, the CDC estimates that 1 in 13 U.S. children has been diagnosed with ADHD and 1 in 150 has been diagnosed with autism. In the 1980s, ADHD was almost unheard of and autism was estimated to affect 1 in 10,000 children. Boys are significantly more affected by NDs, accounting for approximately 80% of all cases.

Unfortunately, the mainstream media still misreports that the explosive growth in NDs is the results of "better diagnosis" despite the considerable published scientific research to refute this position. As one example, Department of Developmental Services in California, known for keeping the best autism data in the country, issued this report regarding the growth of autism rates in California where they stated:

"There is no evidence that a loosening in the diagnostic criteria has contributed to increased number of autism clients...we conclude that some, if not all, of the observed increase represents a true increase in cases of autism in California...a purely genetic basis for autism does not fully explain the increasing autism prevalence. Other theories that attempt to better explain the observed increase in autism cases include environmental exposures to substances such as mercury; viral exposures; autoimmune disorders; and childhood vaccinations."

Thousands of parents believe the their child's regression into autism was triggered, if not caused, by over-immunization with toxic ingredients and live viruses found in vaccines. The Centers of Disease Control and the American Academy of Pediatrics dispute this but independent research and first-hand accounts of parents tell a different story.

Link

This is a interesting read Vaccination and Death

"My suspicion, which is shared by others in my profession, is that the nearly 10,000 SIDS deaths that occur in the United States each year are related to one or more of the vaccines that are routinely given children. The pertussis vaccine is the most likely villain, but it could also be one or more of the others."--Dr Mendelsohn, M.D. (1984)

There is a widely held belief that vaccines should not be criticized because the public might refuse to take them. This is valid only if the benefits exceed the known risks of the vaccines.

Do vaccines protect against diseases?

Are they safe?

My opinion is that there is overwhelming evidence that vaccines are dangerous and the only reason for their existence is to increase profits of pharmaceutical firms.
Legislation in the US has exempted, lawsuits against pharmaceutical firms in the event of adverse reactions to vaccines.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I found another interesting reads on this topic.

Interview with a Vaccine Researcher

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I found another interesting reads on this topic.

Interview with a Vaccine Researcher

ouble post:

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Master_Wii]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Robert F. Kennedy Jr on the Vaccine Autism Coverup

YouTube

new topics

top topics

join