It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul drops out of elections (?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Ron paul drops out of elections, My question to you is do you think NWO had anything remotely to do with this. I just wanted to hear what the people think. I personally do not know what to think.

[Title edit- added - (?) ]

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Jbird]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Well he hasn't dropped out yet officially. And if/when he does, it will be because he couldn't get enough votes, plain and simple. And that's coming from someone who supports him. People just aren't ready for a big change. Yet.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
No such thing. He is in it until the end and beyond. His message is too important.

Ron Paul calls for a GRAND MARCH on Washinton, DC ??/??/2008

If we do this right and we really have a grand rally and grand march[]then they will know we cannot be ignored.[]I hope everyone will join.[]Take a stand that nobody can ignore.

[] This is a time to march forward.

Ron Paul - Grand March on Washington!
4 min - Feb 12, 2008
www.youtube.com...

I CALL FOR HOAX TO BE ADDED TO THE TITLE!

Sri Oracle

[edit on 13-2-2008 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I didn't even know thanx for the info, if i could vote i would defiantly vote ron paul.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole
People just aren't ready for a big change. Yet.

It's my personal opinion that people are never ready for a big change. They generally prefer a slow change for the better. Something that isn't going to create a lot of turmoil. I recall a time when there was literally rioting in the streets, and which radical proponent of change did the people vote for? Yup, Richard M. Nixon.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I agree with you man, People are ready for a change.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well since he is still in the race, do you think the N.W.O. will try to Hijack his campaign?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by darcon
Well since he is still in the race, do you think the N.W.O. will try to Hijack his campaign?

Lets see... excluded from New Hampshire Murdoch debate, spoken over by the press, given limited time in other debates, vote fraud in multiple states weighing against him...

did you think that was random? were the other candidates treated that way?

Of course the nwo is hijacking his campaign. That is what they do. Puppet installation. Musharraf for example. They have an economy to control.

Another fine example of nwo hijacking a campaign is the publishing of half-truths about Ron ending his presidential campaign. Is he in or is he out? Ron has to this day been very clear that he is in, period. What he is not doing currently is campaigning for president. Because he is focusing on campaigning for re election to congress (Texas), which, he expects to win. He will be back to the potus campaign soon, don' t worry. The media makes it confusing... and then virally... confused folks like yourself start threads like this which boast headlines of "Ron is Out".

And the virus breeds.

Again (and no offence to you) I call for "hoax" in the thread title.

Sri Oracle

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   

While my grandfather is working very hard to become the Republican nominee for President, he is also up against an opponent in the Republican primary in his congressional race in the 14th district of Texas.

Yes, there is a neo-con who supports the United States' attempt to police the world and spend money that the government does not have that wants to take the place of the most conservative member of Congress.

Please visit www.ronpaulforcongress.co... to make certain that my grandfather retains his Congressional seat. No matter what happens on Super Tuesday or any day after that, please give even a fraction of what you have given to his presidential campaign to make sure he keeps his seat in Congress!

Matt Pyeatt

www.dailypaul.com...

Ron Paul says he won't back McCain
Cites support of "perpetual war"
By Jason George
Published on: 02/12/08
www.ajc.com...

Instead he'll continue his GOP presidential bid, using a simple test. "As long as the volunteers continue to grow in numbers, as long as the money continues to come in, and there's enthusiasm, I am going to stay there," he said.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Thanx for the info, i kind of already knew about the NWO screwing his campaign but i am trying to get people to understand this two. Obama and Clinton are in on it. Do you know if Huckabee or Mcain is in the NWO?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
this thread represents the effect that the media has had on the people

and how the media conveyed it's update on Ron Paul

Results = People think he dropped out of the race

Very effective isn't it?

Almost every news source says there is only romney and huckabee

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
You may not be able to vote yet, but you might be able to get to Washington, DC. I'm guessing you're not of voting age, but are a US citizen. You will be reaching an age soon that you'll be eligible for a new draft to fight take part in the great War on Terra.

I urge you, and all your friends, to use this opportunity to make a stand, even if you can't vote.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by cryingindian

Actually i am not of voting age and i am Canadian. You probably are thinking why is a Canadian starting a thread about An American Politician. Reason being is because the American elections effect Canada more than Canadian elections effect it's own Country. It is sad but ti is true. Canadian Economy is so Attached to America's Economy. If you were in canada, you would realize that most Company's that are in canada are American owned. Most oil that is being pumped out of the ground in canada goes to the united states of America and Britain. The only big difference in Canadian And American Culture is that we love Hockey with a passion and we love are Tim Horton's.(which is a coffee place.). That used to be Canadian until some odd years ago it was bought out by an American company. Also we usually don't go to war. So you see this election effects Canada A ton.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So, join us in Washington. You could just walk across the border.

Looking forward to seeing you down there.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   
lol i will try, bloody snow Doesn't help either. How big is this going to be? It sounds like the states have a revolution on their hands.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Darcon, I'm making you my friend on ATS. And just so I can't be punished for a one line post, I'll add that Moosehead is pretty good. And free T-Shirts with a case of bottled joy just sweetens the deal!

We had a minor league hockey player loose half his body's blood supply due to a skate to the neck recently! Hockey's cool, but I'd be hard pressed to risk my life for minor league pay! Go Canada!

While we're exchanging, does the tax burden on citizens of Canada for "socialized" medicine affect your quality of life at all? And, if not, how does Canada get away with it? I guess there are safeguards on some level against corporate swaying of policy in Canada. Eh?

And is the Canadian Dollar backed by anything more than the American Dollar?

Go Canada. If Hillary steals the election, I'll be moving up there, if I have to work in the oil shale fields!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Wow i hope that guy who took the skate to the neck is ok. Well we are one of the highest taxed countries in the world, yet it does not effect a thing. Also private health Care has started to take it's toll on our free health care plan. I tell you right now if Health care get's pulled in Canada they will have a riot on there hands. That is the one thing we as Canadians are thankful for is Free health care. How does the Canadian government get away with it, well because of the people i suppose. Just like the American Government gets away with many things in America. You would know that list well. But like i said the only reason why we put up with our ridicules Taxes is because of free health care. No health care, We go on strike. I know i will go on strike.
The Canadian Dollar for a bit was better than the Americans and than it went back down. But i do not know if it is backed by anything other than the American Dollar. Actually you make some steller cash working on the oil rigs. Though we are bound to have an oil crisis one of these days so it wouldn't be permanent. One other thing i will mention about Canadians. We grow better weed than you
For maybe the exception of California weed.

[edit on 13-2-2008 by darcon]

[edit on 13-2-2008 by darcon]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

HA HA! I guess weed and beer doesn't fall into the category of "free helath care" under "self-medication," huh?

If it did, Canada would have an immigration crisis on it's hands!

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
hahahahha true, very true.

new topics

top topics

join