It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Living Wolf Men: The TRUE story of the wolf people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I heard about this several years ago, and found pictures in several books, and now found an article, of great interest

The Curse of the Hair

By Günther Stockinger

Wolf people suffer from one of the world's rarest genetic diseases: Their entire bodies are covered by a thick coat of fur. Only about 50 cases of the disorder have been documented since the Middle Ages. The recent discovery of a case of the disease in Germany has sparked new interest in hypertrichosis.
"Wolfman" Fajardo Aceves Jesus Manuel of Mexico
Zoom
DPA

"Wolfman" Fajardo Aceves Jesus Manuel of Mexico

Exotic figures were not uncommon in the court of French King Henry II, where the king and his entourage were entertained by dwarfs, jesters and moors. Like many of his contemporaries, Henry II was immensely amused by the strange quirks of nature. It was 1547, and a dromedary, a leopard and a lion had just arrived from Africa at his Paris zoo in the gardens of the Hôtel des Tournelles.

But another strange being that appeared before Henry's astonished court in the same year surpassed anything they had seen before: a 10-year-old boy who was half-human, half-animal. The boy's entire face -- his forehead, cheeks, nose and ears -- was covered in about four inches of dark-blonde fur, revealing only his eyes and lips.

His name was Pedro Gonzalez, this odd boy with the sable-like facial hair. He was born on the Canary Island of Tenerife and had been given to Henry II as a gift by French corsairs. His life took an unexpected turn at Henry's court, where the young "wild man" showed a profound aptitude for French and Latin. Within a few years, Pedro Gonzalez had advanced to the position of servant at the royal table.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
whoops, heres a link to a good picture of one. He lives in mexico i believe.

www.spiegel.de...

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Crusader of Truth

there is a family i believe in mexico tht all the males have this gene whic makes them extremely hairy just like youre picture but i do not believe that you can consider these people to be werewolves and explain away the werewolf phenom away with post

posted on Feb, 15 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by salparadise
reply to post by Crusader of Truth

there is a family i believe in mexico tht all the males have this gene whic makes them extremely hairy just like youre picture but i do not believe that you can consider these people to be werewolves and explain away the werewolf phenom away with post

You misunderstand me. I'm not trying to explain away the werewolf phenomenon, although personally, i think it's bigfoot that people are seeing.
This article is just talking about how it's possible for people to look like werewolves, the eastern european kind.

There are TWO families i know of, the one listed in the above article, and the other at the following website.
Oddly enough, in the second family, they say that the gene has not been passed onto their boys since they got married
www.thewolfpeople.com...

top topics

join