It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Pictures?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Pyramids of Giza

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Spirit being? What if anything is it? If it is invisible, how will you know its there? If you can't feel it as well as not see it would you believe or feel you were being played as a sucker? Would you deny access to alien intelligence if you knew it would inevitably be detrimental to humanity. Generally speaking, it does not hurt to fall. It's those sudden stops against unyielding surfaces that make you rue the fall.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

i SEE THE HEADS STICKING OUT OF THE PYRAMID SHAPE.iNDEPENDENTLY ,i YEARS AGO ASKED A PSYCHIC LADY FOR SOME INFO ON PICS FROM HER SITE WHERE SHE HAD VISITED(damn caps error) Egypt about the start of this decade.I saw creatures as "invisibles/spirit types" similar to the Mars stuff I've seen,like half-see-thru semi transparent. This reaffirms what I saw and had a hard time believing.You keep surprising me with your finds,10 steps ahead of me.I appreciate that you are saving me so much time by getting there first.Peace,J3

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
My favorites are the ones taken at Gettysburg.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

I'm still finding Mars stuff,looking for faces.Ross is doing some good work so I'm hot on his trail reworking what he digs up. flic.kr...
www.flickr.com...@N03/ link to my Flickr page of recent stuff,pics mostly Mars. I'll have more later. I have to dive into your vids. Thanks. If the page link fails try account jlehane3

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join