It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spirit Pictures?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Someone in Skunk Works suggested to me that my pictures might be "spiritual" since many people complained they could not see what was very apparent to me. I will begin by saying it is the green and the yellow parts of the photograph i am talking about, i am the white human in the center. I do not mean to give the impression they have physical bodies like we do, nor are they visible to the human eye They (?) know i am aware of them and they know i know. They are present 24/7 X 365. They reside in, on and around me, passing in and out effortlessly. They reside in you also. Please help me in this, if you can see the "They" in this picture please let me know what "you" see. Thanks Click to ENLARGE

[edit on 13-2-2008 by debris765nju]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   
This reminds me of the 'Rorschach' inkblot test. Let me try: I see a cheetah up close but a lion from far away. These could be seen as the green and yellow parts located immediately to the 'left' side of your 'white man' image in the center of this photo and they appear as your animal guides in the form of felines -- meow!

[edit on 2008-2-13 by pikypiky]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Thank you PikyPiky, that is pretty much how i see it too, the picture, i mean. I don't know if they are spirit guides or not. How can you tell?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:27 PM
link   
If this is indeed you, it appears to me that you are peering thru a shrub of some sort. The left side of your face is fairly easily seen but the right side is mostly concealed by the leaves of the shrub. Or conversly, if someone were to assume the 'white' portion was a full length side view of a man ... then the leaves, etc. could be small green people checking you out. Good picture

Where did the second pic come from?

[edit on 2/13/08 by reblazed]

[edit on 2/13/08 by reblazed]

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
These photo's were taken in my front yard. Do you see human images in the mist? The mist was not visible when the photo was taken. One of the reasons i thought they might be aliens is that i have a photo of them departing from the vicinity of a landed circular ship. This photo was taken several hours after that. To me, they appear to be dancing and playing.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Actually, I cannot tell if they are spirit guides or not. I usually let my subconscious mind make the interpretation for me based on familiar objects I’ve encountered so far. In other words, if you haven’t sustained any visible manifestations of bites or claw marks from the likes of these ‘kitty cats’ following you around (as in the first photo), then (based on my own newbie readings and ongoing research) I made the connection that these are ‘guides’, in a good way.

As for the second photo, my subconscious mind sees a hound dog located on the bottom of the photo. The head is looking to our ‘left’ and I do see its two eyes and nose. Now I see three more: that puff of smoke on the upper left hand corner, maybe a couple of ‘orbs’ to the upper center (off right) and something else to the upper right hand corner. They all feel harmless except maybe the upper right, which looks like it’s pointing to ‘our left’ with its appendage.

Maybe after ‘seeing’ two animals may mean I love animals. Once again, each person’s views things differently.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Thanks reblazed, that thought had never occured to me, i saw it right away once you mentioned it. I tend to be drawn to the small faces also. All the photo's are taken in my front yard in East Tennessee. One thing i don't understand, how can an invisible mist contain so many caricatures of human-like faces? Then i wonder how something invisible can block out something that is visible, namely, the entire right side of my front yard?

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
That is one busy picture!

I see a total of three faces in that picture, four including your face. Under the green face (up front and to the right) if you look under it, staring at the lips, you see the flesh color of another face that is obscured by the green colored face. Stare long enough and you will see what appears to be a woman's lips. Of course to the left of your (white) face is another face.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
In the rest of the pics, I see a puff of cigarette smoke being exhaled and photographed. How mystical.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I don't feel threatened by them, in fact i kind of see them as family. It is difficult to discuss people in their presence. I feel like i reveal my ignorance with each word i write but i would rather appear uninformed than dishonest. The thought that they could be the spirits of the dead is very disquieting to me, moreso than aliens or interdimensional beings.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I see at least one 'humanoid' image smack dab in the middle of the photo. I could see its outstretched left arm pointed downward, showing the inside bend of the elbow and left hand. I also see smaller face in this and the previous photos but noticed what appears to be a 'raptor-like' head on the upper right hand corner of the photo. I think my mind is working overtime this fine afternoon.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

You photos are amazing and I hate to keep posting my comments as 'spoilers' for those who need a chance to see with their own eyes. Maybe this photo shows a disembodied spirit of inter-dimensional alien beings, again smack dab in the middle of the photo. I feel 'scared' on this one photo because of the dark coloration of the overall facial features.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You are right jdposey! That is the great thing about having many pairs of eyes and inquisitive minds. How do you know what you are not seeing? How can you know what another person is seeing? Is it wrong for those who see to reveal their vision to those who cannot see? You know, is there a reason for it or what? My daughter is visible on the left to give you the proper scale, she is 5'6". The picture is lightly enhanced using a highlighter. This is severAL years ago and i had no intention of posting it.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Thank you PikyPiky, post as much as you like, that is what the site is for. The information you share with me is as important as the information i am sharing with you. I am limited by my own vision and for all you nice people to share your vision with me is a great gift. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I don't want to make this site a one-trick pony so i will move on to other things, i do have more of these "front yard" pictures, if anyone is interested.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
[yvid]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
Capturing images on video is much harder than taking still pictures, actually making them visible is the hard part. I finally resorted to using different color filters to make them more visible. They seem to move at a faster speed than humans, giving them a jerky motion, but that is a subjective opinion on my part. Your feedback is appreciated.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   

This one is even more busy! I most definitely see a man's image, head leaning to the right. Hopefully the emphasis I placed on your photo will show this.

i257.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Great pictures.

In the first one (that you also have as your avatar), I see a very clear image of a male lion. Very impressive.

Woody

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Okay '765', I am hoping others will be able to comment and compare notes. This photo has a face tilted slightly to 'our right' and it is located slightly off center towards the top of this photo. I could see the eyes, nose and mouth.

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I would like to add that I see three 'entities'. There is one entity sitting down on the right side (mostly) of this photo. I see the outlines of ‘its’ left arm and right arm, as well as ‘its’ head held downward as if sleeping. I also see a circular object around 'its' neck.

There are two faces on the left side of this photo. One large 'caricature' appears towards the foreground and looking to ‘our right’. Oh shucks! I lost the visual.

Anyway, there is a smaller head to the lower left hand corner of the photo. It appears to be lying down so that we may see the top of its head, which is covered by 'its' right hand -- almost like when someone has a headache.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join