It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deputies Suspended for Wheelchair Dump (this is getting WAY out of hand)!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Deputies Suspended for Wheelchair Dump (this is getting WAY out of hand)!!

www.foxnews.com

Surveillance footage from Jan. 29 shows Hillsborough County deputy Charlette Marshall-Jones, 44, dumping Brian Sterner out of his wheelchair and searching him on the floor after he was brought in on a warrant after a traffic violation.
Sterner, 32, said when he was taken into a booking room and told to stand up, Jones grew agitated when he told her that he could not.

"She was irked that I wasn't complying to what she was telling me to do," he told The Tampa Tribune in Tuesday's edition. "It
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Seriously!! WTF!!! there is a video available but i haven't looked for it yet.

I saw it on ITV news (UK), and it made me SO mad. Seriously, are American cops being fed DRUGS, or are they just stupid and arrogant?!?

Granted, i know its not ALL of them, but there are a 100 stories of American police over-steping the mark to every one for England.

She literally and agressively THREW his chair forward, allowing him to hit the floor UN-AIDED. He has virtually NO USE OF HIS LIMBS, he could have hit his head....she COULD have killed him.

ooOOOoh, SO MAD at this one!!!

(this is my first time ever posting in this forum, sorry if i did anything wrong)

AoN

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   
This story is already being discussed here: www.belowtopsecret.com...

Please post your thoughts and comment to the existing thread.

In the future, please check the Breaking News Forum Lists before posting a new article.

Breaking Alternative News – Today’s Posts

Breaking Political News – Today’s Posts

Breaking General News – Today’s Posts

Closed.

new topics

join