It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Condoleezza Rice calls Russian rhetoric "reprehensible"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Condoleezza Rice calls Russian rhetoric "reprehensible"

www.reuters.com

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Some recent Russian rhetoric on post-Cold War Europe has been "reprehensible" and Moscow should know it can no longer intimidate its neighbors, U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said on Wednesday.

Rice was responding to comments by Russian President Vladimir Putin, including a statement on Tuesday that Russia could train its nuclear missiles on Ukraine if that former Soviet republic joined the NATO military alliance.

"The unhelpful and really, I will use a different word, reprehensible rhetoric that is coming out of Moscow is unacceptable, and it's not helpful to a relationship that actually has some positive aspects," Rice told a Senate committee hearing.

She said the United States and Russia
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Is every single person in this administration completely insane?

If this isn't a titanic case of the pot calling the kettle black, I don't know what is.

Her "Decider" has been throwing around comment about WWIII, and she's got the nerve to chastize Russia?

It never ends with this psycho admin.

www.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 13 2008 @ 01:15 PM
link   
OK. I fully agree that the Bush admin is on the verge of insanity or maybe is just completely corrupt or malevolent or whatever, but going off of what Putin said last time.

I actually have to agree that it was A LOT of rhetoric. I mean if you don't want WWIII then why push the envelope? Why even respond to the retards in Washington? It seems as if this whole thing is almost scripted. Like they are trying to build up to something. Of course I truly hope not, but with all this cow dung being flown everywhere it sure seems to be so.

new topics

join